[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The people who defend /pol/'s right to sit in his mother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461618925534.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461618925534.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1080
>The people who defend /pol/'s right to sit in his mother's basement and talk shit anonymously online are Mexicans

It's poetry
Keep on talking about that race war you overweight snorlaxes lmao, these guys will fuck you up
>>
>>72245229
>Mexican
>race

Reeeeeeee
>>
They already fucked up Mexico.
>>
File: 1461129186231.jpg (664 KB, 1335x600) Image search: [Google]
1461129186231.jpg
664 KB, 1335x600
>>72245229

Why do Mexican Americans use the flag of Mexico instead of the US?

Seems wrong....
>>
>>72245575
They're just mercenaries
>>
>>72245575
Because they are low iq shitskinz
>>
>la libertad de este pais
Sorry Juan, but you're not fighting for American freedom, let's be honest. You're sitting in a barracks all day playing ping pong and watching Cheaters to get eventually a green card and free university education.
>>
>>72245229

Lol
No
>>
>>72245575
>Why do Mexican Americans use the flag of Mexico instead of the US?
It's a threat.
>>
>>72245229
>US soldiers holding up and posing about the flag of a foreign country

Why wouldn't they be posing about the US flag? They've got it on their uniforms even. I think if I was in the military I'd be offended by this.
>>
It's illegal for military members to make political statements while in uniform.

Hopefully these guy's COs were informed and they'll face NJP
>>
>>72245229
>be spic
>get dishonorable discharge
kek
>>
>>72246305

Proofs

4.3.2. Members included in subparagraph 4.3.1. may NOT, in campaign literature
(including Web sites, videos, television, and conventional print advertisements):
4.3.2.1. Use or allow the use of photographs, drawings, and other similar media
formats of themselves in uniform as the primary graphic representation in any campaign media,
such as a billboard, brochure, flyer, Web site, or television commercial. For the purposes of this
policy, “photographs” include video images, drawings, and all other similar formats of
representational media.

4.3.2.2. Depict or allow the depiction of themselves in uniform in a manner that does
not accurately reflect their actual performance of duty. For the purpose of this policy,
“photographs” include video images, drawings, and all other similar formats of representational
media.

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134410p.pdf
>>
>>72245229
Do they know that if they are legal they are ok, right? That they will only deport ilegal mexicans, right? That they are probabilly less than 5% of the US millitary and they just don't believe everything they see on facebook.
Right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.