[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what it all comes down to. Agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Issues this election.png (9 KB, 764x298) Image search: [Google]
Issues this election.png
9 KB, 764x298
This is what it all comes down to. Agree?
>>
>implying that Hernie isn't the real social justice fanatic
>>
>Hillary
>social justice

HA HA HA HA
>>
>>72245067
>>72245203
It's always Pic
Fucking parasites
>>
>>72245203
it didn't have anything to say about hillary herself.
>>
most people are voting for trump because they're tired of globalism and receiving nothing in return for their hard work
>>
>>72245203
Didn't you listen to her speech last night? It's about blacks, women, and Muslims. It's all civil rights stuff. That's her draw to her base.
>>
>>72245067
Bernie is irrelevant. He's not running.
>>
File: TradeDeficit.jpg (49 KB, 659x411) Image search: [Google]
TradeDeficit.jpg
49 KB, 659x411
>>72245332
So it's largely about trade. This deficit is fucked up. This is what Trump keeps talking about.
>>
To the common person, yes. They think this. To the informed person, it's more like:

Hillary - Pandering to libs for personal gain and power, with emphasis on renewed war efforts abroad.

Trump - Nationalism, personal gain with the power he'll get, and tougher foreign policy.

Trump is clearly the better choice, if anything he says is true.
>>
>>72245533
This is the division most people's votes will be based on.

What it means is that it's not 1 issue that some people think one way one and some people think another, like with abortion, with some pro and some anti.

Rather, it's a matter of there being 2 (two) issues, and which is your priority.

Social justice or economics. Which is most important?
>>
>>72244797
Considering the economic recovery came about under Obama, I'm gonna say no, that's not what it comes down to.
>>
>>72244797
My only problem is that I doubt trump really knows what he's doing. Of course I have yet to look at either candidates policies in depth. I just don't know if he has sound policies or whether he has any at all.
>>
>>72245995
OK, so your priority isn't trade and jobs. Trump isn't for you, then.

I wasn't saying Trump is the choice for everyone. I was saying that if your priority is trade and jobs, you should choose Trump.
>>
File: TradeSept2014.png (107 KB, 1125x709) Image search: [Google]
TradeSept2014.png
107 KB, 1125x709
>>72246433
Trump is at least talking about the trade deficit. That is better than what Hillary Clinton is doing, which is ignoring it, the same as Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.