[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites so willing to bow down? also >huffpo black voices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 750x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 750x859
Why are whites so willing to bow down?
also
>huffpo black voices
>>
>>72241192

Years of "we're equal but white people were mean to black people so walk on eggshells for them".

We really need to stop. It's not helping them, not helping us.
>>
>>72241192
How do I fight off the defeatism that took me over after I read that pic?
Is suicide really the only way to escape from leftism?
>>
>>72241192

black voices is my favorite comedy news site
>>
>>72241192

>sjws whining about literally nothing
>>
they are to strapped. wow this is fuckin stupid.
>>
I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about Beyonce or black women.
>>
>>72241562
Sorry friend, it ain't easy being white these days
>>
>watch black women take over the world

holy shit.
>>
>>72241192
The education system. The Bluepill is a real thing. It's a deliberate value system artifically imposed on kids by bitter overweight middle-aged women.
>>
>>72241192
They have been taught that altruism and being apologetic are values that show your superiority when in the end they just promote weakness and submission.

The more submissive or permissive you are the less dominant you become. Over time you start to feel guilty for being alive or like you deserve it. Tables are being turned and nobody seems to understand basic animal psychology.
>>
>>72242095
These cucks and crazed sjws are just regurgitating the memorised dogma of the regressive left taught in our schools.
>>
>>72242095
>>72242264
You forgot to change your proxy mate.
>>
>>72241192

What has beyonce done to take over the world?
>>
all i could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuNSmISKpg
>>
>>72242222
>basic animal psychology

Everything going on right now is all basic r-selection vs k-selection. Lions vs Rabbits. Only the lions are banned from eating the rabbits so we're all on the verge of drowning in a sea of bunnies and rabbit shit.
>>
>>72242357
No, I was just continuing my line of thought.
>>
>huffpaint
>why are whites
Take a look at the credits for that garbage.
>>
>>72242408
grand theaft auto. you want that on playstation 3 our genisis. lol
>>
>>72241562
>stand up to sjw bullshit
>now look like a badass to thrusty bitches who see that as the ultimate rebellion of the age
>>
>>72242531
Exactly. Its just that this is based in human social interaction. The second you start giving or rolling over without anything in return is the moment everyone starts to lose respect for you.
>>
>>72242747
all i got is genesis. lol funny movie. everybody get along already.
>>
>>72241192
Why is this shitty album so important again?
>>
>>72242531
>Only the lions are banned from eating the rabbits
No, you're just afraid of wrecking LEO shit when they try to arrest you for eating the rabbits. Making you a rabbit yourself.
>>
It's clear there's a major race issue in the US and whites are the victim.

Sad times.
>>
>>72243062
You want me to chimp out at the police like a common nigger? Fuck off.
>>
>Hurr blak wimmin are takin over da world especially with this zingy buzzword pol album
>Us wyte ppl can't intervene, dis is big!!1!1

What the fuck? Its a MUSIC ALBUM. Its going to die off in the next 2 months and nothing is going to change. Why is everyone talking about this shit anyways? Who cares if it has messages about Black Lives Matter?
>>
Literally the only ones I've seen talking about her shit album is 'news' sources such as op's, claiming that the Internet is blowing up.
>>
>>72241192
It's time for black women (the aggressive women the society created) to rise up.
>>
>>72243177
>You want me to chimp out at the police like a common nigger?

No, be smarter. Snipe the motherfuckers, or plant bombs.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.