[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowden Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: snow.jpg (65 KB, 595x330) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
65 KB, 595x330
Well /pol/, what do we all think of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSAiI3xMh4
>>
File: 1458916525791.jpg (56 KB, 951x828) Image search: [Google]
1458916525791.jpg
56 KB, 951x828
>>72240983
Awsome. Would watch it
>>
>>72240983
>Nicholas Cage

>Oliver Stone

DROPPED
>>
>>72240983
holy shit this looks fucking shitty as fuck
>>
>>72240983

is Nic Cage really in it? i hope he does the face

also, why does a russian spy get a movie about him being in the army?
>>
>>72242030
>>72242207

Why?
>>
>>72242327
>why does a russian spy get a movie about him being in the army?

Because he washed out of Army basic training. How do you think he's a Russian spy and not know he was briefly in the Army?
>>
>>72242030
>>Nicholas Cage
>>Oliver Stone

yup this won't be a biased piece of shit
>>
>>72240983
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
>>
anyone who goes and sees this is going on the watchlists lel
>>
File: deepagent.jpg (39 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
deepagent.jpg
39 KB, 300x415
Woah, cool. Now i know this guy is legit.
>>
this movie looks cringe worthy
>>
>>72240983
here is the non hollywood version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6qN167wKo
>>
>>72240983
Seems a little based. I bet they don't say it all goes through Israel though!
>>
>>72242444

how did you get 'i didn't he was in the army' from 'why does he get a movie about being in the army?'

he's a traitor. as a vet it boils my blood to even acknowledge
>>
>>72240983
This movie seems to ignore the fact that Booz-Allen gave away secrets through poor hiring practices and Snowden was likely not the only spy working for them.
>>
>>72240983
Somewhat related question:

Why (I understand, but still) is the NSA pissed at him?
DId they expect to be able to hide this information from the world forever? With so many people working on it, you'd assume it was merely a question of time before this shit hit their fan.
>>
>>72243881
They expected these programs would be discovered by spies which is why they were willing to outsource the work to a contractor but they didn't expect that any of the spies that discovered these programs would leak that information to the public.
>>
>>72243424
I wouldn't expect any higher level critical thinking from cannon fodder than this
>>
>>72243424
it's supposed to be biographical. his washing out of the army is part of the story.
>>
why is jgl doing a batman impression
>>
>>72240983
Holy fuck that looks bad. This could seriously pass as an SNL skit.
>>
>windows ui copy task
>those fucking retarded cubes
>>
>>72243424
mate, he exposed traitors to the american public in the american government.
>>
Sadly, /pol/ became pro-NSA when Trump said he hated Snowden's guts. So this movie is a couple years late.
>>
>>72243424
>mad that someone betrayed the government to inform the public of corruption
Explain why?

Shit, our country was basically founded on betraying the British.
>>
Taitor
>>
>>72248597
>taitor
Apply thineself, shill
>>
Holy shit that was cringe worthy.
>>
>>72240983
why would anyone watch this when they could just watch citizenfour?
>>
>it's a five hour test
>you finished in 40 minutes?
>38 sir

wow. gay
>>
His short military career sounds sketchy, supposedly he broke his legs at Benning as an 18x, so either in osut or jump school. He could have stayed in the army been a medical holdover (I knew people who did that with broken bones) but he was discharged, so maybe he choose that? The military also says he received no awards which also seems odd to me, form what I remember you could quickly get three awards in the army in 04 (when I enlisted). It was like completion of basic, ait, and just joining during wartime.
>>
This looks pretty fun and the fact that it might make some people more aware about the network surveillance all around the world is a great thing.

>>72249315
Average people today have attention span of a 5 year old. It's too much to ask them to watch a long documentary compared to Hollywood movie.

Citizenfour is a great documentary though, probably among the best I've seen.
>>
>>72250905
i watch a lot of docs and citizenfour is one i always recommend to people that dont usually watch docs. in general though docs are way more entertaining now than they used to be.
>>
>>72250592
his legs fell apart during osut. you don't get awards for getting med discharge before graduating basic.
>>
He wasn't a leet Haxor, he was a fucking SharePoint admin.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.