[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the media report on this? >A Donald Trump supporter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: anaheim3[1].jpg (1005 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anaheim3[1].jpg
1005 KB, 1920x1080
Will the media report on this?

>A Donald Trump supporter said he and a little girl were among those pepper-sprayed by counter-protesters at a rally outside an Anaheim City Council meeting Tuesday

>At least five people were pepper-sprayed at the event, according to Anaheim Police Department Sgt. Daron Wyatt.

http://ktla.com/2016/04/26/5-pepper-sprayed-as-trump-supporters-critics-face-off-outside-anaheim-city-hall/
>>
>>72239801
>Reply
when i was in high school, at least once a semester a fight would break out thatd result in the cops having to spray kids , and incidentally macing everyone else in the school
>las vegas
>windy
>being downwind of mace/pepper spray

man up, stop being such pussies
>>
Good, don't bring your kids to a political rally you filipino gook mall order bride cunt
>>
>>72240262
Anon, I think little girls have the right to be pussies.

>>72240513
That's right. Children should be shielded from the real world and learn about politics from television.
>>
>>72240262
>liberal justifying macing children unprovoked for not agreeing with them

Sounds right.
>>
>>72240651
Political rallies all have the risk of becoming physically violent. Stupid to willingly bring your kids there.
>>
>>72241006
this

you and your faggot child deserve to be maced if you decide to brings your kid into a conflict zone.
hiding behind your kid is a cowardly move, and cowards get maced.

if you actually gave a fuck about anything, and especially your kids future, you wouldnt be bringing them into a conflict zone.
>>
File: 1459216569533.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1459216569533.gif
253 KB, 447x415
Jesus those fucking animals.

Just think of the chimpout when Trump gets elected. There's no way this country doesn't have a civil war.
>>
>>72241309
>conflict zone
Are you indirectly condoning violence in response to free speech?
>>
File: trumpspray.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trumpspray.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>72241006
>have the risk of becoming physically violent
>a conflict zone

This is what American politics has become since Trump.

>>72241484
>There's no way this country doesn't have a civil war.

Sounds like Trump shouldn't be elected.
>>
File: lajka.jpg (19 KB, 696x696) Image search: [Google]
lajka.jpg
19 KB, 696x696
>>72239801
Savages...
>>
>>72242106
the violence is caused by people in oppisition of trump.

while trump isnt electable because of this, the blame can hardly be put on him, since its protestors that are AGAINST him that are causing the violence

>>72241744
>free speech
>yelling, screaming, cursing at people based on a generalization
i believe you are mixing hate speech with free speech. hate speech ought to be stifled. all it does is rouse more conflict.
>>
>>72241744

Don't be stupid on purpose. Everyone knows by now that the lefties are insane and violent, they SHOULDN'T attack people but they do and it's best to be prepared.

>indirectly condoning violence

You talk like an SJW.
>>
>>72243542
ofuck, i didnt realize it was anti-trumpers that did the spraying.

i thought it was anti-trumpers bringing their kdis.
so this is an incident were violence was actually commited against children rather than incidentally against children.
>>
>>72239801
Question, why are there children at a political rally?
>>
>>72239801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4BHeaSRJUo&ab_channel=TheMediators

motha fucka I have posted this twice on /po/ and it keeps getting archived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81prpYuObhQ&ab_channel=YestoBesto
>>
Shouldn't have brought kids there in the first place. Why were they even pepper sprayed? We're they being violent?
>>
>>72244243
Over the last couple of decades campaign rallies in the US have been almost all non violent. Before this year you were more likely to get into a fight at a mall than at a campaign event. But the anti-Trump people combined with the general tone of fear pushed by the SJW crowd has turned the events in targets for those who don't want Trump to win. Children at campaign events have always been a common sight. It's too bad that the left has decided that freedom of speech only applies to them while all others must be silenced, with violence if necessary.
>>
File: find this motherfucker.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
find this motherfucker.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>72239801
They're reporting it now but they're editing it to make it look like the kids were on the anti-Trump side, they're getting called on it though.

This is the fucker that sprayed the kids, we need to find his ass.
>>
>>72240676
>>72240262
Fuckin rekt
>>
>>72246623
>we need to find his ass.

>Seahawks shirt

Call Bernie.
>>
>>72246623

lol some illegal looking cunt pepper sprays a little latina girl and her mother who are trump supporters
>>
>>72246623
Currently looking up the list of attendees on the facebook event.
> www facebook com/events/615547248582415/

Found a similar looking guy.
> www facebook com/IdOLo714
>>
>>72242106
>Sounds like Trump shouldn't be elected.
Sounds like he should be elected, so that I can bayonet every libshit in the county. I look forward with great glee to shooting your children in front of you, Jose.
>>
File: 1459727271242.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459727271242.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
>>72239801
>ywn be an alpha male firefighter
>>
>>72245418
Let me rephrase myself, Why are parents dragging their unknowing toddlers into their political events?
For Christ's sake, it doesn't matter if it's peaceful or not, it's still not a suitable place for kids, they have no idea what's going on and are easily manipulated by their surroundings.
>>
>>72246623
>seahawks fan

No surprise there
>>
File: 1461702920405.jpg (30 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
1461702920405.jpg
30 KB, 668x960
>>72242106
Oh shills
>>
>>72242106

>victim blaming

These libkids really make me laugh.
>>
>>72244904
Would have been better, had you posted it on /pol/ instead.
>>
>>72248169

Good work, looks like the guy
>>
>>72248934
>easily manipulated by their surroundings

Yeah heaven forbid kids ever develop positive memories of involvement in the American political process, next thing you know they might start unironically saluting the flag or taking pride in being American.
>>
>>72250105
Kids don't need political garbage at such young age, I didn't get political shit when I was young, because my parents knew better, I played with toys, watched cartoons and read books, there's your positive memories.
>>
>>72248169
Victor Torres

His favorite quote:
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that is bad, im going to suffer from it." - Tupac Shakur
>>
>>72248169
>Found a similar looking guy.
>> www facebook com/IdOLo714

send to the police, they are looking for the guy.
>>
>>72243542
>hate speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
>>
File: rus12s.png (570 KB, 526x535) Image search: [Google]
rus12s.png
570 KB, 526x535
>>72248994
There's something wrong with Shehawks fans?
>>
>>72250893
Dude it doesn't fucking matter, holy shit

Your such a dip shit, you think the victims should be at fault? Mother fucker i bet you also think getting shot becuase you were in the wrong neighborhood is okay to.

>you should have known better! :^>

If my kids want to come to a rally then by all means come. You cannot justify anything, its wrong no matter what.

If im in a forgien region and get murdered cause im American, i bet it would have been all my fault to. Liberal shitter
>>
>>72252322
You have something wrong with your head don't you? I'm not victim blaming I'm talking in general about retarded parents taking their underaged children to events that should not matter to them, it's bad parenting when you think it's a good idea to take a child to a political rally that you know could end up dangerous, regardless of the sides.
>>
I don't think an anti trump supporter sprayed the little girl. Look again. BAKA only a trump supporter would do that. I promise you that. One thing is about anti trump supporters we are anti violence. Unless provoked. We're not going to sit around and be hit or beaten on.

Stop being babies and little kids around trump supporters or to any trump rally. No kid needs to witness their behavior. Or be a part of their racist hate.
>>
>>72250893
>I played with toys, watched cartoons and read books

The difference is though that toys, cartoons and books now are all politically affiliated or are pushing some agenda instead of letting children be children. I'll give you an example to show you what I mean

>Scooby-Doo (original)
>Is Velma a dyke? Probably. Is Shaggy a stoner? Probably. Does Fred get the Mystery Machine rocking with Daphne? Probably.
>Does any of it matter or is it pivotal to the story line?
>Not in the least, they just want to see who's behind spooking shenanigans to save the orphanage or whatever

>Steven's Universe
>"Oh boy what adventure are we going on today?"
>"Well as a homosexual I think it's really important that we talk about how some boys are really girls and some girls are really boys"

So while you are half right in what you're saying, why aren't you targeting the people who actually target children and push their degeneracy on to them? And if Steven's Universe et al are meant to be educational like Sesame Street, why are they "learning" things that are completely useless to them unlike Sesame Street who pushed for things actually beneficial to children who can grow up and make their own choices like spelling, maths (not common core) and the like?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.