[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which people/nationality is the most hated worldwide? And all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457988048121.jpg (62 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1457988048121.jpg
62 KB, 667x670
Which people/nationality is the most hated worldwide? And all countries reject them and suffer xenophobia too?
>>
>>72239189
Blacks
>>
Gypsies
>>
historically, Jews
modern day would be Africans, more specifically welfare bred American Africans
>>
Nowadays probably Chinese because their tourists are fucking assholes
>>
give it a few more years and sandniggers will be up there
>>
>>72239733
>welfare bred American Africans
no one experiences them but us though beause they're too poor to travel
that's why europeans think we have a gun problem when we really have a nigger problem
>>
>>72240412
Got any chinese tourist stories to share?
>>
Will probably be whites in a few years.
>>
>>72240663

I used to live in a city that is a pretty huge tourist destination (Búzios-RJ),my father's side of the family owns a hotel company which has one hotel in Buzios

Ok so,about 2 years ago,during the WC,the city was full of tourists from everywhere,most very polite and cool people,but man,the Chinese were bad..

One day in this hotel we got a group of about 15 Chinese people touring around the country,they hadn't called beforehand to get rooms but we had 6 or 7 of the most expensive ones still free,so we offered that to them.

We said we could put a max of 4 people in one room,which would make them get about 4 rooms,but apparently that was too expensive,we offered them a discount and they accepted,everything was well,until the next morning

Some of the rooms used to have bidets next to the toilets,a very unfortunate thing happened and in one room they confused them,and ended up shitting in the bidet,and proceeded to blame us for not putting signs saying what a toilet and a bidet are.

The room service cleans the stuff,chinamen are going to be in town for 2 more days

People from other rooms start complaining about cig smells in the corridors,chinese get pissed that they can't smoke in the rooms.

Day 3 finally arrives,they don't have enough money in credit cards to pay for rooms and everything they ate,biggest fucking confusion ever,in the end it worked out,they blame us for making stuff too expensive.

That's about it,plus i'm convinced one of them stole some chocolate bars from the room
>>
>>72243046
Damn. Any stories about us clappers?
>>
Hello
>>
>>72243747
Hi.
>>
Gypsies
>>
And British tourists
>>
>>72243503
Not really,like i said most tourists i meet here are very polite and cool people

Best i've got is from when one guy asked me what we use to make cocoa juice white,he thought it was dark like chocolate
>>
>>72239189
slide thread

SAGE AND REPORT

>>72240048
>>72240048
>>72240048
>>72240048
>>
>>72239189
jews
>>
>>72240569
Government sponsored dindus are growing in numbers outside the US
>>
>>72239189
Muslims.

Christians hate them.
Hindus hate them.
Buddhists hate them.
Shintoists hate them.
Atheists hate them.
Muslims hate them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.