[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, would you prefer 1)practicing cuckold son. He and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 384x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 384x578
/pol/, would you prefer
1)practicing cuckold son. He and his wife vote far-right and don't allow non-whites in the bedroom
2)Christian and traditional in sexual, behavioral matters daughter who doesn't mind dating members of other races?
>>
Easy 2
>>
>>72237124
>Christian and tradition in sexual behavior matters
If that was the case then she would probably marry the first Christian guy she dated and he would be white
>>
>>72237124
A cuck son would be my worst nightmare, I'd kill myself because I'd have failed in raising him.

Why should we unironically mind other skin colors? If they're Christian, well-educated, hard-working and with good manners and behavior, why should we hate them?
>>
>tfw you're cuckolding your own son
>>
>>72237873
So tolerant!
>>
>>72237124
>practicing cuckold son.

don't you mean wife's son?
>>
>>72237124
>Being cuck
>Voting far right.

Pick one
>>
>>72237873
Yes goy. Europe for everyone!
>>
>>72237428
Well, that's true
>>
>>72238024
Fuck off, Mr. 60%

I'm not saying we should accept mudslimes or niggers.
But if a guy is a Christian and had Western behavior and morals I don't give a fuck about what color his skin has

>>72238157
Same for you, Ahmed
>>
>>72237124
There is nothing wrong with dating people of other races
>>
File: 1461566337862.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1461566337862.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>72237873
Oh sure thing, Ahmed
>>
>>72237124
>implying cuckolds care about race if they don't even care about themselves
You have a logical flaw, since dating other races you:
1.) don't have traditional relationship
2.) don't even have a relationship if you are dating
3.) you are cucking if you mix
>implying Christians aren't the biggest cucks
>>
>>72238455
>you are cucking if you mix
I don't think you know what cuckoldry is
>>
>>72237428
Most churches here are integrated. Actually most of the coalburning I see on facebook originates from protestant churches
>>
>>72238690
Isn't the ultimate cucking if your children turn out mixed or dating niggers? We are always building for future generations.
>>
File: merkel-feeding-QARADAWI.jpg (103 KB, 750x647) Image search: [Google]
merkel-feeding-QARADAWI.jpg
103 KB, 750x647
>>72238238
>>72238264
GET HIM OUTTA HERE!

>>72238455
Yeah Christianity was only worthwhile when we got to burn down gypsy and merchant huts
>>
Please redpill me on why I care about the intimate activities of my adult children
>>
File: 7maLtVC.jpg (44 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
7maLtVC.jpg
44 KB, 599x596
>>72238830
You are full of shit man. I don't know what non denominational cuck church that you go to, but Christian girls here are the most traditional.

It's the leftist and bimbo casualties of merchant culture following that route.

Fortunately, women either do what's popular or what they're told
>>
>>72238880
Christianity was the one allowing mixed marriages. Christian church was the glue in mixed armies conquered by kings, so is Islam. They connect religion around the globe, all they do. Christian church is also the only church who allows interracial marriages in Asia today, many Buddhists don't allow it or charge extra money.
>>
>>72237124
1, then disown.
>>
>>72237873
>Why should we unironically mind other skin colors? If they're Christian, well-educated, hard-working and with good manners and behavior, why should we hate them?
That's unironically is a cuckspeak.
>>72238264
Wrong board
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.