[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outside the whole "God Emperor Trump" satire guise,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 634x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 634x833
Outside the whole "God Emperor Trump" satire guise, what is /pol/'s actual opinion on the man?
>>
Loving father and patriot. Has been employing men and women in high-up positions from day one. Rewards hard work and the ability to show initiative.

Is in no way racist and has a huge cock.
>>
>>72236140
The best man for the job, highly motivated to succeed at everything he does. Good with numbers and negotiating weather it is domestic or abroad. Being an ok president would not be good enough for Trump, being the best damn President we have ever had would be the only thing I think he would find acceptable.
>>
>>72236140
SLANTY
>>
>>72236382
>and has a huge cock.
Milo pls.
bu yeah, it must be massive and the base for trump tower.
>>
>>72236382
Ladies and gentlemen, the census of /pol/ had spoken.
>>
Economically illiterate
>>
>>72236872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA
>>
/pol/ isn't satire you dumb redditor
>>
>>72236140
>Outside the whole "God Emperor Trump" satire guise
Who said it was satire?
>>
>>72236140
>satire
>>
Very ignorant of a lot of policy positions; seems unwilling or unable to absorb new ideas he himself didn't come up with. That said, he is very strong on the things that are actually within the sphere of the role of president according to the Constitution, such as foreign policy and trade.
>>
File: byzantium.gif (26 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
byzantium.gif
26 KB, 400x240
>>72236140

I unironically want him to become an Emperor
>>
>>72236697
I wish we had clothes that went on like paint and shined like latex
>>
File: received_10206738143113181~3.jpg (92 KB, 784x1357) Image search: [Google]
received_10206738143113181~3.jpg
92 KB, 784x1357
>>72236140
The way I think of it is: a year ago I held all the same political views I do now, and hoped someone who holds at least some of the same views would appear within the next decade or so. I also expected said hypothetical person to be completely unsuccessful for a while. Trump has literally unalterably changed the course of American politics towards the better in under a year. Hence GOD.
>>
>>72236140
>satire

>>72237185
>seems unwilling or unable to absorb new ideas he himself didn't come up with

He adopted End the Fed
>>
Seems like a decent chap.
>>
>>72236140
He's very vain and self-absorbed. I think he wants to become president purely for the celebrity status, fame, and power. These are good reasons for being on TV but bad reasons for being a politicians, much less a president.

I think he must be really fucking odd to want his name in huge letters in so many places. I somehow can't imagine that he has many very good male friends.
>>
He may appear dumb or dim-witted on the outside, but it's only because he's plain spoken. Inside, he's actually very intelligent and wise, but his delivery can be audacious and this can be off putting to a lot of people. This results in a lot mocking and criticism since his critics are prone to only attack his appearance and ways of talking, but not the ideas he expresses.

I think he'd make a good president just because he's a no nonsense kind of guy, and even though he may not get along with everybody, he would certainly get shit done since he's stubborn.

I think he needs to turn down a few notches in his aggressive ways of speaking his mind, but all in all, he's easily the most qualified to be president in the current times (America slowly declining as a world leader and eventually losing status as superpower) as we need someone strong and unafraid to burn a few bridges here and there to reaffirm the United States isn't afraid of anyone.
>>
>>72236140
I dont represent poll but I think hes just an average guy that most Americans agree with.
>>
He hasnt been in government before, if he is half as demanding of results as my boss is then the US is going to see some good stuff under his presidency. Also you dont get rich off land playing the short game, i would like to think he will bring that.
>>
>>72237503
>Wants to become president purely for the celebrity status, fame, and power
>throughout Trumps life he said he doesnt want to be president
>waits until the end of his life to finally run

try again
>>
Im thinking of leaving

Nobody is going to say it but Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto ( our THREE main cities) are worst than Sweden. And they were like this BEFORE Sweden.

And Trudeau literally sold all of our gold. To pay for the fucking dirt bombs in our fucking military bases.

Trump knows we had those that were Aryan and proud before he went into office. And he doesn't want to admit that we are lost, But we are.

Some will think this is "out of the pan into the fire lol!"
You don't understand how fucking terrible we have it just to say that we aren't bad on the outside. The core is rotten and there is no return for what is 30 years of communist interjection. America should have ignored Vietnam and come here instead, we were the fire front of Russian subterfuge.
>>
>>72236697
I don't believe those girls are real baseball players at all...
>>
>>72237497
Sweet.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.