[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on 9/11 /pol/ Was it really an inside job by Bush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (993 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
993 KB, 2541x3000
Redpill me on 9/11 /pol/

Was it really an inside job by Bush?
>>
>>72234582
Halliburton and Bernie Sanders did 9/11
>>
JET
>>
>>72234582
It was not an inside job, but how badly it was addressed had to be covered up, once the first plane hit the measures taken were pathetic and everyone involved should have been fired. The handling of the air patrol was also ass they should have acted better to prevent the first plane.
>>
File: 1456787733376.jpg (2 MB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
1456787733376.jpg
2 MB, 1754x1240
>>72234745
>not an inside job
>what was PNAC dual citizen Israelis begging congress for a war against Iraq
>what was Urban Moving Systems filming the crashes and cheering
>what were the Saudis being trained how to fly and were housed in the USA
>what was Dick Cheney's stand down order
>what was WTC 7 housing DoD documents leading to the billions of missing money
>>
It's. Da. Joos.
https://youtu.be/RAAztWC5sT8
It's really always the Jews, my burger friend. Check the number of -bergs, -steins in this video.
>>
>The police, Chelsea fans, Freemasons and Margeret Thatcher did it.
>t. Scouser
>>
>>72234582
>Bush
>Sr.
>Ex-CIA director
Possibly, his high functioning retarded man child spawn Jr. had absolutely nothing to do with it though. Deep state rape.
>>
>>72234582

Yes, it's goddamn 2016 everybody knows this. Just google it.

Bush did 9/11 and Trump did 7/11
>>
>>72234582
The American government has funded this attack by having Osama Bin Laden employed as a CIA agent, he made incredible amounts of money as a CIA agent and boom let some retards fly into the WTC.
Then there's Building 7, which obviously was a explosive demolition, but if it was part of the terror attack? I don't know, that's the fucking mystery.
>>
>>72234582
Yes, it was a joint operation between Bush, Sauda Arabia, and Pakistan (who had Al-Qaeda with them)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.