[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone educate me on evolution and point in the right direction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Can someone educate me on evolution and point in the right direction for research?

I don't believe in Creation at all but I have no idea exactly how evolution works. I didn't go to school for personal problems so I never had anyone teach me. I barely know the basics and every online resource I find is too complicated for me to understand.
>>
>>72234158
try this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa_pre_2011/evolution/evolutionrev1.shtml
>>
>>72234158
Red Queen theory of evolution. Pressure to mutate.
>>
>>72234158
No, you're too fucking stupid for instant education. Spend a few years finishing school and then get a degree in biology and genetics. This may help, or your overwhelming faggotry might win out.
>>
>>72234158

Look at your parents, look at you.

You fucking evolved.

Use this logic for all other organisms.
>>
Science fags follow Darwin's insights like it's the Quran.
They think the synthetic theory of evolution means that we have to filter out the weaker specimen to evolve while that's just an observation that one can make in most mammal populations and other biological processes (expression of genes, DNA replication, ...)
You need to read everything you can find about the synthetic theory of evolution, understand it and try to filter out the political interpretations that sciencefags keep implementing.
>>
>>72236844

You Swiss bastard.
>>
practical use of (artificial) "evolution":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding
>>
File: 1459679368915.png (180 KB, 456x393) Image search: [Google]
1459679368915.png
180 KB, 456x393
>>72234158
Take the growth of a child to an adult and apply it to humans and animals of all shapes and sizes, then stretch it across centuries and millenia

That's BASICALLY evolution

Species evolve over time to fit their environment

That's why whites have light skin and sometimes light hair
>>
>>72234158
It has to to with DNA.
DNA is the code stored within the cells that make up your body. Sort of the blueprint for your body.
For example, it descirbes how you should have two arms, what colour your hair should be and how you should be able to search youtube for "evolution explained"

The end.
>>
>>72234158
It's when God does things to test pur our faith.
Evolution/Natural Selection is a myth perpetrated by Satan worshiping "scientists"
>>
>>72237306
>should have two arms
Too bad that didnt work out for the OP
>>
>>72236844
Fuck off

We can't allow weaker species like asians or blacks mixing with the white masterrace
>>
>>72237577
Make me
>>
File: EAGLE.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
EAGLE.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
>>72237308
>people actually believe and base their life around a 2000 year old book written by dehydrated sandniggers
>these people deny scientific fact because HURR DURR THE MAGIC MAN DID IT
can you be any more cucked?
>>
>>72236468
Wut
>>
>>72234158
Sometimes DNA fucks up when replicating. This is called a mutation. Most mutations are erased. Sometimes they arent, and an offspring has a slightly different trait. If that trait ia beneficial, it can be more successful, and possibly breed more. This increases the percentage of that trait, until it is mostly dominant throughout the population.
>>
>>72238025
>erased
They are not being expressed and might only affect a short string of DNA so it vanishes over time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.