[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ RISK EURASIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Risk Eurasia.png (455 KB, 2838x1800) Image search: [Google]
Risk Eurasia.png
455 KB, 2838x1800
Continued from old thread>>72213693

Merchant Republic expands 11 territories to the east and then on the moon! You then build 2 SAM's.

German Kingdom expands 28 territories and taken control of a factory.
>>
Can you add my stuff. I did it before you created this map
>>
>>72233933
Little Boy btw
>>
>>72233933
This map is the most up to date
>>
>>72233833
+8 to Gobbling up Moon Land
+7 Production

>>72233933
he doesn't know which person you're playing
>>
>>72233833
Attack green guy in Italy

+5 from oil
+5 production
Build Space Base in Germany

[Alliance] Merchant Republic
[Alliance] Designated Shitposting OP
>>
>>72233992
Ok
Expand and take the rest of the territory from China, we never made peace. Then take the oil in the southwest
4+ oil moves
6+ towards Sam units
>>
>>72234044
Haha you basically own the moon now.
>>
>>72234044
Second roll
+8 to Moon Land annex
spill extra into Northern Finland
+7 Production
>>
Guys I have to go soon..it's been a fun morning
>>
OP can you make another thread later today in like 8 hours?
>>
File: Risk Eurasia.png (456 KB, 2838x1800) Image search: [Google]
Risk Eurasia.png
456 KB, 2838x1800
Merchant Republic expands 37 territories into the moon!

German Kingdom is unsuccessful with the invasion on Caeser. (You already own all of germany, send the rocket to land you don't own)

Little Boy is unsuccessful with his invasion of the Chinese Legion but builds a SAM.
>>
>>72234496
If taking a break is okay with everyone else I might go too.
>>
>>72234747
I have to go. It's been super fun though! How many hours from now will you make a new thread? Also do just Europe this time and add all of us from the beginning. I say 8 hours
>>
>>72234630
In last thread i wrote that i want that base to be on lower circle center.

Attack green guy in Italy

+5 from oil
+5 production
Build SAM site in Northern Italy

[Alliance] Merchant Republic
[Alliance] Designated Shitposting OP
>>
>>72234630
+8 to roll
annex only 7 Moon land to clean up the border
Rest of roll to Northern Finland/Murmansk and the two empty regions near Little Boy with the lake
+7 Production
Build a Nuke Silo on the Moon
>>
>>72235001
>>72235209
I don't know how much longer I can take, I've been doing this for 6 hours now. My vision is going blurry
>>
>>72235631
I Understand
Would have been better if most of the Players had stuck around
>>
German Kingdom launches a space station that lands on the moon! They also fail to invade Caeser.

Merchant Republic expands 17 territories on the moon and north. (You cannot build a nuke silo on the moon)
>>
File: Risk Eurasia.png (456 KB, 2838x1800) Image search: [Google]
Risk Eurasia.png
456 KB, 2838x1800
>>72236109
forgot map.

Last one for me guys! Thanks for the game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.