[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: merkel.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1065
So what went wrong ? How did she come from relatively well respected and competent both politically and diplomatically to half insane ? I especially ask Germanfags who have witnessed it developping in front of their eyes over the past few years / months.
>>
Childless old woman who saw a picture of a dead child and forgot all about civic responsibility and her own citizens. It's a race to be the biggest philanthropist, and Germany wins with all its post-war guilt that they've been indoctrinated with
>>
File: Der_König.png (401 KB, 579x720) Image search: [Google]
Der_König.png
401 KB, 579x720
>>72232200
The superjews realized that they could make even more shekels by making Europe right-wing again, so they gave Merkel purposely dumb orders and she executed them.
>>
>>72232315
No. Sweden still successfully one upped them
>>
>>72232395
>>72232315
>>72232639
Aside from jews, white guilt and swedes ?
>>
>>72232200

Menopause.
>>
>>72232200
She got bad PR after that crying refugee girl incident and decided to ruin Europe as a revenge.
>>
>>72232786
naiveté
>>
>>72232200
She is a modern day Hitler. She started as someone half-competent just to evolve into madman hell-bent on destroying Europe and subjecting its people to genocide.
>>
>>72232786
Front National-kun, Merkel doesn't actually have any emotions. She would be an efficient concentration camp leader if we were still living under Hitler.
My best guess is that she wanted some more % for her party (which was at 42,5% at the Bundestagswahl) to get a majority alone, so she decided to act like a good person and let the refugees in. Of course this backfired backly and made her party drop over 10% (which could have been foreseen by her if she actually realized that Europe wasn't ready for that kind of task) and, in a effort to protect her position, she made the deal with Turkey, which also backfired badly. Basically, she had her head in her ass and didn't realize that she wasn't exactly ruling Europe (yet), which caused her own demise.
The only good outcome is that the refugees are mostly unattractive men who won't procreate (because there are no refugee women) and that the Große Koalition will soon drop under 50% while the AfD will make massive gains.
>>
>>72233023
even i can confirm this, it all happened after it, you germans truly are mentally sick, all your leaders have been bipolar sickos
>>
File: 1461213792166.jpg (273 KB, 700x970) Image search: [Google]
1461213792166.jpg
273 KB, 700x970
>>72232315
I refuse to believe that she's that dumb. I pretty much sure, that corporations and the other jews pushed her to do this because of the muh population declining.
>>
File: 1456314637903.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1066) Image search: [Google]
1456314637903.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1066
Just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>72233451
every fucking time holy shit
>>
>>72233268
But why would she try to get more votes with refugees ? I mean even before that, the social democrats were more inclined to vote for her than for Sigmar Gabriel or whoever the fuck else is in this party nowadays.
Did she do it to pander to a more leftistt audience that the SPD voters like Die Linke / Grüne etc. ? Because it was pretty foreseeable to see a far-right backfire comign after Pegida, or am I wrong ?
>>
>>72233268
nah, she would have backpedaled if that would be the case, just like with the nuclear power or the Iraq war

>>72232200
I actually think she is hellbent on the topic. Maybe in the beginning it was about getting votes, but only partly. There was a moment on TV where she broke i guess, some refugee girl asked her why she couldnt stay live on TV and she could not really give an answer to it. My guess is that thats where she thought she could use her power for that. Since then shes totally changed, she was very opportunistic before, but not in the refugee question. Even her own party members have roasted her, the polls have fallen way more than back when she outlawed nuclear power and no consequences have been made, she doesnt admit to making a single mistake and acts like a insulted teenager when directly asked if its her fault. This is a personal thing for her.
>>
>>72233656
the thing with the refugee girl was in spring `15 also, shortly before the whole shit began, so it would fit. Funny thing is that the same little girl later declared that she wanted "Israel to disappear" and "the Jews to be gone" so she could return home
>>
>>72232200
She's polish.

The destruction of the true european is in their veins.
>>
File: Donald_Trump_August_2015.jpg (56 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_August_2015.jpg
56 KB, 342x465
>>72233451
Wait a minute. Those hairs. Don't they remind you someone ?
Also : number of Kasner families in NY 18-33 from 1920 US federal census
> Trump born in 1946
Trump and Merkel confrimed related
Trump confirmed jew

But seriously, every fucking time.
>>
Kike puppet
>>
>>72233575
The CDU/CSU was the only serious right-wing party at the moment, so she could turn as far to the left as she wanted to grab even more voters from the SPD/Grüne. If this had actually worked out and only 200000 actual Syrian families had come, she'd be close to 47% right now, which is a majority in the Bundestag (thanks to the 5% limit needed to get elected). But because it didn't, the small and insignificant AfD was able to reform itself and become the party for people who disagreed with Merkel's course.
>>72233656
Not really. When it became obvious that not only Syrian refugees came and the numbers grew higher and higher, the only thing she could do was save face by pretending to be in control. Otherwise, there would have been a new Kanzler by now.
>>
>>72233656
>>72233770
How does the rest of the CDU/CSU stand on the matter ? Is it dividing the party ? What do they say about the AfD rise ?
>>
>>72234025
Yeah, it makes sense that if she hadn't let more than a million in, she would probably have been at the height of her popularity.
And she probably knew and knows that, so that seems to indicate that it is indeed a personnal questtion for her. Because whoever will come after her will probably try to undo as much of it as possible right ?
So knowing that this is her last term (and she knew it from the start if I'm correct ?), she puts everything in the ensure some lasting effects of this policy ?
>>
>>72234124
The AfD is getting shit from almost every media outlet in Germany, everyone is making fun of them and their voters, though it's just like with Trump, it makes the party even more attractive to neutrals and people who have lived as an outsider practically their entire lives (assumption).

The CSU is pretty much a nonfactor outside of Bavaria, though they are openly disagreeing with Merkel and the rest of the CDU is as well, it's not so much splitting, it's just a one sided reign by Merkel at this point because the others can not really do anything about it
>>
File: CW7Lh.jpg (104 KB, 524x558) Image search: [Google]
CW7Lh.jpg
104 KB, 524x558
She believes in nothing except being in power.
She will turn 180 degrees the next day on ANY political topic if she thinks it'll help her stay in power.
Even though she's head of the Christian party her policies have been anything but Christian.
>>
>>72234124
CDU supports all of her decision like the cuckservatives they are. CSU is acting all tsundere towards them but they don't want to lose their power either, so they don't do much to stop Merkel. And they don't care about the AfD anymore, even when it's at 14% right now. They care more about grabbing even more Green voters (which won't happen because Green voters are the biggest cucks and won't vote for a party that has Christian in it's name).
>>72234493
I don't think it'll be her last term. While the CDU/SPD with almost certainly fall enough to make them a minority, they will probably ally with the Greens to get a majority again. Which means another 4-8 years with Merkel but this time even more cucked, thanks to the Greens. The AfD+FDP would need to get over 40% of all votes to block such a government and right now they're at 22% (considering the voter turnout maybe at 26%).
>>
>>72233406
>destroying a work of art because it's offensive.
Why?
>>
>>72234025
>the only thing she could do was save face by pretending to be in control
except she didnt save face. Every other government, including fucking Sweden, admitted that it was too much and imposed controls or made an open statement admitting that the maximum capacities had been reached. And by doing that they saved their face, especially within their own population. But Merkel stayed silent, and has been silent on that matter ever since.

I mean come on, even our fucking MUSLIM COUNCIL has demanded a cap on the influx and said that Germany couldnt handle more than a million. So did the fat pig Gabriel, and the less insane of the Greens and Linke also said it was too much. This has been a one-woman.show from the start and the CDU pulled along because they were afraid to lose their gallion figure

>>72234124
its dividing every party as a lot of regional politicians face heavy backlash while the higher-ups go along with the current course. There is even a support for CSU running nationwide, although its not discussed in the party leadership right now
>>
>>72234025
>>72234597
>>72234723
>>72235064
>>72233656
Well thanks for the serious answers !
>>
>>72233406
The problem is in our highly technologized and specialized industry we can do nothing with uneducated Arabs who can't even speak the language and thus cannot be instructed to do even the most simple tasks. They also come from a culture where concepts like rules and punctuality are completely alien to them.

In short: The new arrivals are nothing but ballast to our social system.
>>
>>72234723
FDP wont go together with AfD sadly, Lindner made that pretty clear, although the combo would be viable when theyd get a consensus about foreign policy.
>>
>>72235471
What is the problem with their stances on foreign policies ? One wants to kepp the EU functionning and the other doesn't ?
>>
>>72235471
What I meant by this was that the FDP won't ally themselves with CDU/SPD/Grüne anymore in the foreseeable future, which gives the opposition more power.
>>
>>72235586
FDP - Atlanticists, pro-NATO, pro-selling weapons to the whole world

AfD is very split between "RT is the word of god and Putin is his prophet" and "i left the CDU because they are cucks, but boy do i love sucking Obamas cock"
>>
>>72235630
well, they did form a coalition with Red-Green in the Rhineland last week. But yeah, on the federal level i think theyd rather go opposition than being bled dry by the CDU once again.
>>
>>72235749
Kind of like the FN actually, but well, we have pretty solid proofs that Putin is financing the party. Which may at some point be a problem because a lot of voters remain somewhat "atlanticists" (as much as you can be in France) and at best skeptic towards Russia.
>>
>>72236001
well, in the AfD its a big east-west divide. East Germans generally hate the US and love Russia, no matter if they vote ultra-Left or far right parties. in the west its a totally different talk and a conservative is more likely to be pro-US
>>
None of this 'just happened by accident'. All this has been in the planning for over a decade. A UK newspaper reported 5 years ago that the EUSSR had a secret plan to bring 50 million africans into the EU until 2030. The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan to create a 'mixed race of negroid eurasians', to be ruled by 'the new jewish nobility that replaced the christian nobility' (quotes from Coudenhove), this plan does indeed exist.

If you look at the people who founded the EU pre-WW2 and who supported it after WW2 (Churchill etc), they were all raging antichristian philosemites who wanted to rid Europe of christian monarchs and bring about a dictatorship of the jews ('liberalism', aka the tyranny of the financial markets).

People like Merkel are fanatics, and the only way to stop them, is civil war.
>>
>>72236192
you need a common enemy

is that what the mudslimes are for?
>>
>>72236670
civil war will just lead to nato/russian occupation again

what you need is either to commandeer the EU or secede from the EU with the help of russia and make a strategic alliance and hope to god you can figure out a way to not just end up ussr boogaloo
>>
>>72236828
well at first it was Greece, but that didnt get them into parliament, so they ditched their founder and focussed on the refugees and its working quite well. CDU has proclaimed that they will not switch back to the center-right, so they can claim all the votes between the middle aged family father being afraid the refugee home could lower the worth of his house and the hardline stormfront bowling ball head
>>
>>72232886
underrated
>>
>>72237442
Most of all: There is no other political party that even considers to stop mass immigration.
>>
>>72232200
>competent
She was never competent to begin with. All she ever did was sit on her ass and hope that the problem solves itself. That strategy was doomed to fail eventually.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.