[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shitposts about guns being dangerous >owns a pittbull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19
File: high_ferocity_assault_dog.png (278 KB, 514x579) Image search: [Google]
high_ferocity_assault_dog.png
278 KB, 514x579
>shitposts about guns being dangerous
>owns a pittbull
>>
Every pit bull I've ever known was as friendly as can be. Some dogs require more training than others and people don't raise their dogs properly.
>>
>>72229637
>not knowing it's poor ownership that makes this possible

How come people can never take any blame? It's always something else's fault or in inanimate objects fault. I don't get it.
>>
>inb4 owners fault for not training it not to chew on babies
>>
File: 1459869856750.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1459869856750.png
22 KB, 804x743
Why are dog owners such faggots now?

It used to be you had a dog, and it ran outside, shat outside, and you took it to the vet when sick.

Now you got doggie day care, people with giant dogs in condos (is that even humane?), people bringing them on airplanes, special food, pet insurance, "dog-friendly" everything.. You can’t walk through a city park anymore without having to step around massive mounds of dog shit everywhere. You go to someones house and they have their pet by the dinner table running under the thing while you are trying to eat. And those small dogs, the vocal cords should be removed from. Drive though a neighborhood and you have a chorus of small yippie dogs screeching and large dogs barking. It’s constant.

Dogs are cool, but the owners have become as annoying as new parents.

>>72229798
They are literally banned in my city. In another thread about pitbulls someone posted the stats on how much objectively worse they are than other dogs.
>>
>>72229637
Cool blog post mapplenigger.
You do know this is /pol/, right?
>>
>>72229972
Because you're a little bitch who is scared of dogs
Stick to your cats abd toxoplasmosis faggot
>>
>>72229798

Dat dog dindo nuffin. He was a gud dawg.
>>
>>72229798
Shitty owners make shitty dogs

My grandma's dog doesn't even bark, meanwhile every dog in her complex barks at anything. Of course their owners are all loud as well.
>>
>>72229798
This. They might have a rep for being nigger dogs, and the actual nigger dogs are really bad, but they don't have to be.

I occasionally dogsit for one of my mother's friends and her pit bull/rottweiler mutt has a bunch of first-place obedience training awards from a couple state-level competitions. Her name's Junebug, and she's a blast to be around. Love her to death.

She'd take her to actual dog shows if she could, but those cunts only allow mutant inbreds to compete.
>>
>>72230251
yeah pit bulls are literally the niggers of dogs.
>>
>tons of stories of pitbulls killing white owners
>OMG YOU STUPID FUCKS ITS JUST THE NIGGER OWNERS WHO MAKE PITS BAD!
>MY PIT IS THE CUTEST DOG EVER I EVEN CIRCUMCIZED IT AND HE DIDNT BITE ME
>t. American
>>
>>72229637
Pit bulls have a mind of their own.

Nice thread though.
>>
>>72229637
I'm confident that even if I abused or neglected it, my weiner dog would not maul a child unprovoked.

PREPARE FOR NIP-NIPS
>>
Pitbulls are indeed responsible for most of the lethal dog attacks on humans in the USA.

HOWEVER

Fatal dog attacks in the USA are pretty damn rare period. To ban a particular breed of dog, even when it is the most lethal breed when lethal dog attacks occur at about 1.5 times a month in total is pretty stupid.

But how many pit bulls are in the USA exactly? We don't know. We do know there are about 70-80 million dogs in the USA, We do know that there are 4.5 million registered pit bulls in the USA. We could probably double that figure given the amount of backyard breeders and shit, but let's just say it is solely 4.5 million pit bulls total, just to low ball that shit.

In the period between 2005-2015 pit bulls accounted for 232 deaths.

232 deaths.
4,5000,000 dogs.

That is .0052%. Of course that is over a TEN YEAR period. So cut that by another ten for .00052%.

That is absolutely nothing in the scope of things. 1 pit bull in every 200,000 might kill you. Despite them being raised by retards, savage niggers, and dog fighting shitlords.

Still, cities in the USA have gone out of their way to ban the animals. Often using such loose definitions as to what is a pit bull type to make owning other breeds shaky.
>>
>>72230577
This. It's especially sweet when they go after the kids, too.

I see nothing but niggers and white hipsters walking pitbulls. At least niggers know how to handle them. The hipsters bought the "poor misunderstood dog of peace" maymay.
>>
>>72230577
These digs get adopted from Niggers who use to own them, fucking tàco
>>
>>72230832

Fucking badger hounds, man.
>>
>>72231500
Dogs*
>>
>>72231500
>>72231544
>y-you don't understand
>he's a gud boy
>he jus' needs mo' money fo' dem obedience school programz

Pitbull = Dindu
Dindu = Pitbull
>>
>>72231587
I don't like pitbulls. Cousin had one who detected seizures, so I know they can be useful, and good dogs like the rest. As Groomer I've come across many dogs, and Pitts where chill. Little yappers are shit heads.
I'm just not a fan of how the dog looks.
>>
>>72231500
Kek sure thing kiddo, theres always an excuse for your shitty mongrels.

I guess that one dude who got killed by his gfs pitbull deserved it for daring to have an epileptic seizure
>>
>>72231767
And all the extra shit you have to do for them, block the ears so water dosent get in, and dear god do Pitts hate nail trimming. Fucking strong legs.
>>
File: 1338997618783.jpg (67 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1338997618783.jpg
67 KB, 466x700
>>72229798

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle him through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right
>>
My main issue with people bitching about pitbulls is that there isn't even a clear distinction as to what a pitbull is. The best definition I've seen includes several breeds down to percentages, and it still included variables and exceptions, ending with something to the effect of
>dogs originally bred to fight

I wanted to rescue a lab/terrier mix, but my HOA wouldn't allow it because they called it a pitbull, and that doesn't even fit with any definition I've seen. Meanwhile one of my neighbors has a terribly trained (I really doubt any attempt at training has been made) jack russell that causes me to cross the street on the opposite sidewalk whenever it is in their yard.
>>
>>72231801
>I hate dogs
>Stupid white boy
>Stop defending them, dear god
Been attacked or what? You sound like a pussy to afraid to hang out with dogs since one almost fucked your shit up or somthing.
>>
>>72229798
it's funny how the PIDF always resorts to
>I know a pitbull and he's the nicest dog you'll EVER meet
>>
>>72229897
Because its been proven time after time that these shit dogs snap even when well raised and loved. I can give you a list of good owners who lost their lives or the lives of their children thanks to the family pitbull.
>>
The people who say "Pitbulls can be trained to be very loving, caring dogs!" are the same types of people that claim niggers and muslims can integrate into White society without any problems whatsoever.

Nature will always rule.
>>
>>72231942
nice pasta mr.marino
>>
Not defending pitbulls at all, I do think most of them are nigger-tier dogs but;

>Letting ANY dog, no matter how friendly, near a 3 day old baby

Owners were obviously absolutely retarded to begin with.
>>
>>72231989
>i dislike pitbulls = i hate dogs
Maybe you should try foregen my little americutlet because you are being irrational.

I am not afraid of them i am however afraid to let them roam around my nephews and if one decides to snap when im around i am killing it right then and there
>>
>>72232107

Nice appeal to emotion.

Pure stats says there is nothing to worry about.

Just alarmist retards who buy into even more media bias.
>>
Cats have killed infants by sleeping on their nice warm face. What kind of parents leave a newborn alone with any pet at all.
>>
>>72232301
>Pure stats says there is nothing to worry about.

I'll just blow their fucking brains out with a bat if i get the chance anyway, just in case
>>
>>72232091
Same argument nigger-lovers and tranny-lovers default to.

>well I personally know/knew this ONE tranny/nigger/niggertranny one time
>and IT wasn't so bad
>>
Irresponsible ownership of guns is dangerous.
Irresponsible ownership of dogs is dangerous.
I own both and have never been bit or shot.
Huh, I guess I'm just lucky.
>>
>>72229972
Dogs are a crutch for the socially and emotionally retarded. Id kill every barking fucker in my neighborhood if it wasnt illegal but unfortunately I have to wait for them to wander into my yard first.
>>
>>72232301
>appeal to emotion
>implying that pits arent the deadliest dogs backed up by stats
>>
>>72232272
>Your shitty mongols
Thought that meant all dogs, since I said I work with many breeds. I don't have a bit. I have a German Short hair Pointer/Begle
>>
>>72232441
Guns don't possess free will.
>>
>>72232420

Not surprised, spics are far more likely to kill someone than a pit bull is.
>>
>>72229798
Every gun I've ever known was as friendly as can be. Some guns require more training than others and people don't clean their guns properly.
>>
>>72232536
>Pit apologists = nig apologists
>>
>>72229637
This doesn't make any sense to me. I've owned dogs all my life and I've never known a dog to attack something just because it was startled by a cough, or even loud sneeze. Especially not bite anyone because of it. There's no way a dog could be that easily aggressive and have no previous issues. Unless something bigger went on and aggravated it more than that.
>>
>>72232536
>amerimutt education

That's an italian flag, you inbred
>>
>>72232604
Mental illness, naturally more agresiveness, the fact that when they do snap they try to cause as much damage as possible. Those are all important factors.
>>
>>72229637
>Find pit bull on the side of the road
>Put it in the back of the car
>Take it home
>Give it a bath
>Kids walk in
>Put bull sees them and immediately goes for their necks
>Shoot it in the back of the head 3 times before it can kill my kids
>Not fast enough
>My firstborn is bleeding from his neck
>Take him to the hospital
>No insurance
>Pay over $125,000 in medical bills
>Doctor walks in
>There was nothing we could do

Now for what really happened
>Find pit bull on the road
>Take him home and give him a bath
>Kids walk in
>Dog immediately jumps around from happiness
>Wagging his tail and running back and forth throughout the house
>Take him outside and play wisbee with him and the kids.
>>
>>72232502

As I addressed earlier, the most definitely ARE the deadliest dogs, however, they rate of dog attacks are so rare that to focus on pit bull attacks like they are some kind of plague sweeping the globe or anything other than just a side-fact is pretty retarded on the whole.

Pitbulls kill less than 2 people a month despite over 4 million of them in the USA alone. That is nothing really. For something labelled as a 'dangerous breed' that is pretty shitty statistic. Especially with the poor upbringing, nigger owners, and mistreat the breed gets routinely compared to others.
>>
>>72232525
No shit, Vladimir.
Doesn't change the fact that if you raise a dog correctly it will act correctly.
>>
>>72232680

>Implying Italians aren't the spics of Europe.
>>
All in all, we could have a happy life without pitbulls. They only got popular by bleeding hearts and niggers. Raise em from a puppy, properly, you have a good defence dog. Pits are NOT family pets, they are working dogs forced to play dress up now, or forced to please niggers. I'd be pretty pissed and fucked up after that shit desu
>>
>>72232860
You are fucking retarded, a stray pitbull lmao.
Happened to me once with a dobermann, i just passed on it. Twice. Just in case
>>
>>72232888
1 people is too many you fucking moron.

Also you are leaving out attacks that dont end up with the person dead but severely injured.
>>
>>72232971
>[backpedaling intensifies]
>>
>>72231942
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>72233000
See that's where the aggressive pitbulls come from. Niggers getting the and treating them like shit so "dat Boi gun be tuff" then turning them loose after it gets mean at them and "muh foodstamps can't not get no dog food nigga."
>>
>>72233232
Sure thing kiddo, thats convenient as fuck.

Pitbulls dindu nuffins
>>
>>72229972
>In another thread about pitbulls someone posted the stats on how much objectively worse they are than other dogs.
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php
Pits are 6.7% of dog population but responsible for 57% of all dog related deaths (18 times more death per dog than other breeds), and 72% of maimings (35 times rate than other breeds).
>>
File: 1440488774259.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1440488774259.png
26 KB, 775x591
>>72233232
They can't be aggressive if they are dead. They are an artificial race anyway, they were bred to fight in pits to entertain people.
Genociding them would be the most humane thing to do desu
>>
>>72229897
Lot of dogs have poor owners. Pit bulls seem to be the ones who are always in the news though.
>>
>>72229637

The same rule should apply to guns and dogs. Idiot's shouldn't own one. But, 'muh freedoms'.
>>
File: 1458322861889.gif (892 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1458322861889.gif
892 KB, 200x317
>>72233333
>>
>>72232752
Hmm. Maybe you're right. That seems to be the only reasonable explanation to this situation.
>>
File: 1461164922982.jpg (69 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1461164922982.jpg
69 KB, 400x426
>>72233333
disgusting
>>
>>72229972
I worked at a Doggy Daycare and I somewhat agree with you. The problem isn't dogs everywhere, it's shitty owners, especially in this country. I've been to other dog friendly countries, particularly in Europe where people actually train their dogs. They're disciplined to the point they're barely noticeable. Back home in the states where I worked, dogs are treated like spoiled human children and it's actually way more stressful for them to live that way. I could always tell which of the dogs were someone's "baby" because they would whine, cower, not get along with other dogs, and piss everywhere. Any attempt to correct the behavior on my part would be futile because the dog would go back home to its shitty "pet parents". We need to treat dogs like dogs again, for their own benefit if anything.
>>
>>72229972
I've always kept my dogs outside since I was a kid. We would only bring it in the garage when it got extremely cold outside.
>>
>>72232469
>t. Muhammad
Only stray I see are cats and I kill those little murderous fuckers every chance I get
If I did see a dog and it had good temperament I would probably adopt it.
>>
>>72233425
Idiots are much more responsible for unproper use of the guns. Just taking out gun and waving it out on the street is the crime. But dog tearing leash, barking at bystanders trying to bite them is ok from legal point of view. They should be equalized.
>>
>>72233593
Nigger detected.
>>
>>72233985
No, that's what normal dog owners do. Not faggot ones.
>>
>>72233985
What's wrong with a dog wandering around the property?
>>
>>72233333
>defending niggers.

You shit skins sure stick together. How does Jamals cum taste?
>>
File: AMERICANFAMILY.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AMERICANFAMILY.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>72234247
You tell me, cuck
>>
>>72229798
Oh yeah? A pet lion or a pet bear can be a total sweetheart if trained properly. Trouble is, all it takes is for the fucker to have one bad day, and someone's face is getting eaten. Pit bulls are extremely aggressive by nature. You can't train it out of them.
>>
>>72234247
>niggers are responsible for the pitbulls who kill white owners

Ok?
>>
Honestly i have had several friends who've had pitt bulls that were sweethearts.

I still wouldn't get one. They're statistically more likely go insane. There are pit bulls that were raised just fine but have attacked their owners anyway, because the owner happened to come into the house through a different door than he normally does.
>>
>be a moron
>get a dog
>don't know how to raise it
>lol who cares get it anyway
bonus points for getting some disgustingly inbred "purebreed"
>don't treat dog like dog
>don't even treat it like a human
>expect it to just do "dog things" somehow
>dog won't sit
>yell at it all the time
>don't correct it when it tries to be the alpha
>let it bully you
>don't really play with it, so it gets super bored
>don't walk it more than once a fortnight
>don't feed it properly
>woman gets pregnant
>don't bother trying to get dog ready for baby
>baby comes
>neglect dog even worse
>abuse dog sometimes when it annoys the baby
>dog is now forced to be outside all the time
>one day decide to leave baby alone with dog
>"lol it's ok s/he's such a kind dog!"
>ignore child so you can go have a cofee with neighbor or something
>hear barking
>ignore it
>hear screaming
>OH NO SPOT HAS KILLED MY BABY!
>BOO HOO MY POOR LITTLE SEPIROTH DOVAKIN RARITY TAYQUAN IS DEAD!
>I always knew pitbulls are evil!
bonus points for it not even being a pitbull
>>
>>72233171
He's posted this before, like a month ago but slightly changed
>>
>>72234436
No, abuse is responsible. It just so happens that niggers are responsible for a vastly higher amount of abuse cases.

Also, hurry up with my Carne Asada fries, bitch.
>>
File: Zelda giggle.jpg (9 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
Zelda giggle.jpg
9 KB, 191x264
>>72234755
>>BOO HOO MY POOR LITTLE SEPIROTH DOVAKIN RARITY TAYQUAN IS DEAD!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456782876839.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456782876839.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>72234755
>having treating dog like unstable retard so it doesn't snap and kill
>>
>>72234890
>all pitbulls that attack are because of niggers despite them mostly attacking white owners

>its not the pitbulls fault, its the owners!
>>
>>72236046
>Doesn't even read the post.
>Says the same thing he said last post.

This is why we are building a wall to keep you retards out.
>>
>>72229798
Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, don't pretend otherwise.
>>
File: dindu.png (11 KB, 639x258) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
11 KB, 639x258
>pittbulls don't kill people, pittbull owners kill people
>>
File: 1460307011260.jpg (123 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
1460307011260.jpg
123 KB, 1136x717
>>72234755
It was funny until I realized people actually do this
and then it just hurt thinking about the dogs
>>
>>72229637
Not the worst kind of dog...
dachshunds are fucking insane.
>>
File: anotherpitbullcase.gif (100 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
anotherpitbullcase.gif
100 KB, 480x270
>>72229637

Pitbulls and their owners are the literal Dindu Nuffins of the animal world.
>>
>pitt bulls breed specifically to be violent, unstable, blood sport dogs in England in the 19th century

>"it's the owner's fault. pitt bulls are as peaceful as any other breed."
>>
>>72236641
Nope you are building your argument around a fallacy. Somehow claiming that all pitbulls were previously owned by niggers.

How delusional are you?
>>
>>72236837

BUT EVERY PITBULL OWNER IS A BAD OWNER. ALL OF THE OTHER OWNERS OF OTHER BREEDS ARE ALL GOOD OWNERS

Pitbull apologist logic. Cancerous nigger tier faggots.
>>
DOGS DONT KILL PEOPLE
DOG OWNERS KILL PEOPLE

SHALL
>>
>>72237324
>guns produced specifically to kill people
>have been used for that purpose in each single nation of the world
"It's the weapons fault, it fired entirely on its own!"
>>
>>72237334
Claiming that niggers and spics like to use pitbulls for dog fighting then kicking them to the curb is not the same as saying EVERY PITBULL IS OWNED BY NIGGERS LOL.

You're gonna have to learn English a little better I think.
>>
>>72229798

this, dad is a vet and he says pitbulls are actually okay animals but it shouldnt be a dog of a beginner.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 188x268
>not owning a real dog
>>
File: 1447504310746.jpg (144 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1447504310746.jpg
144 KB, 500x461
>>72229637
Anyone else read that as
>3-day-old infant mauled and killed dog in Mira Mesa

Fucking Christ, that's some badass infant.
>>
People being attacked / killed by dogs will shoot up in the next few years i think

Pitbulls are nice dogs, just like any other, if you are actually experienced with dogs and are the Alpha of the household.

Now you have all these retards calling them 'pibbles' and posting about how cute they are on instagram, telling all the girls who want their first dog to get a cute little pitbull, and anything girls get on board with beta males will follow. Basically all these people who have no business owning a powerful animal that can kill someone will buy one rather than getting a terrier or something because the internet told them to, and will bitch a few years later when they can't control it and it rips their house up, pisses on their bed and attacks their children.

Pitbulls were banned because of shit owners here that caused a similiar epidemic like this before.
>>
File: kangal.jpg (69 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
kangal.jpg
69 KB, 599x743
>>72238666

>not owning a based kangal

literally why

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangal_dog
>>
nigger dogs
>>
>>72238666
almost as bad as pitts.

there are plenty of large dog breeds that you wont have to worry about dismembering your children.
>>
>>72237943
Thats still has nothing to do with pitbulls attacking white owners. You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>72231202
>only counts fatalities

non-fatal attacks are FAR more common. and many of these involve serious maiming and disfigurement.

i have absolutely no problem executing pits.
>>
>>72240273
They can be really bad if you do many things wrong sure but if you do everything right a Rottweiler will be a perfect dog in every way
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 662x625
>>72229637
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 766x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 766x484
>>72236837
And that's only from 2015 oh boy... Muricans can't into dogs
>>
>>72240716
Lol this butt mad mudskin.
We are just going in circles here Alejandro. Give me a call when you make it across the border and start working at the Home Depot parking lot. I'll let you scrape shit off my boots for a nickel.
>>
/pol/ on blacks
>the statistics on crime prove that blacks are genetically predisposed to criminality!

/pol/ on pits
>they were raised improperly! they had bad owners!
>>
>>72241323
You seem angry because you built your entire argument on an easily dispeled lie.

You prolly have darker skin than me to boot.
>>
>>72241538
Ha. You're just trolling now.
>>
File: exasperated monkey.jpg (173 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
exasperated monkey.jpg
173 KB, 900x1200
Normies on blacks:
>They aren't violent it's just their upbringing
>Blacks that live in good places don't turn out violent
>I have a black friend and he's never attacked anybody
>They aren't dumb, they're just treated badly by their parents
>They only hurt people if provoked

/pol/ on blacks:

>Studies show that blacks commit the most violent crime
>Blacks attack without provocation
>IQ studies show that they are less intelligent than other races

/pol/ on pitbulls:
>They aren't violent it's just their upbringing
>pitbulls that live in good homes don't turn out violent
>I have a pitbull and he's never attacked anybody
>They aren't dumb, they're just treated badly by their owners
>They only hurt people if provoked
>>
>>72241742
>anglo
>thinks he is an authority on whiteness
>>
>>72241913
They completely turn into bluepilled idiots as soon ad someone points out that pits deserve the rope.
>>
>>72241330
>/pol/ is 1 person
>/pol/ ever has pro pitbull threads

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>72241913
>/pol/ is a single person

Fuck off.
>>
>>72242155
Its valid because on niggers theres a general consensus that they are shit with pitbulls its 50/50.
>>
>>72242155
>get called out
>react angrily
>>
>>72241913
When dog atacks somebody, its responsibility of its master
>>
>>72242689
Wrong its the dogs unless the owner made it violent on purpose which in many instances isnt the case.
>>
>>72241330
Blacks do need good owners
>>
>>72242689
>when a person attacks somebody, its responsibility of their parents and society
>>
PITBULLS ARE A BREED OF PEACE

NOT ALL PITBULLS

HE A GUD DOG HE DINDU NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM TREATS
>>
>>72229972
>The dogs are taking over
doubles confirm
>>
>>72242987
If a black person atacked another person, it should have been responsibility of its master
>>
>>72229798
It has to do with the dog's nature. Dogs revert to their nature when stressed.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.