[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a liberal, trump supporting 6'4 jacked 7/10 international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 486x486
Ask a liberal, trump supporting 6'4 jacked 7/10 international rating scale Paki living in paki that loves Israel anything
>>
>>72227665
Dude becareful..imam Barack hussein Obama might drone you for this post.

Question....is their hope for your nation? I have seen pictures of Pakistan from the 1960s...shit has really gone down hill..I feel secularism is the only hope..your thoughts?
>>
>>72227857
The meme generation of Pakis is very progressive and believe in secularism and complete removal of religion from state matters. In about 30-40 years if ameritards don't start fallout 9, we're gonna be a bretty cool place to hangout at.
>>
>>72227665
Why do you love dick so much?
>>
>>72227990
I hope so, Pakis are actually pretty bro tier. Islam destroys all it touches..
>>
>>72228475
Stay mad Muhammad
>>
>>72228144
Likewise
>>
>>72227665

Why is your country a failed state when India is so prosperous?

Is there something about your race? your culture?
>>
>>72228475
Hey faggot wot da fok are you talking about how do you even get a proxy for pakistan. Face it abdullah, Pakistan is memeing hard
>>
>>72227665
What do you think of India and the controversy surrounding the loo there?
>>
>>72228766
Speak some Urdu if you really are a local.
>>
>>72228802
Indians are sub-human trash that believe in superstition and the most disgusting people on earth next to Chinese dog eating shit kickers.
>>
>>72228703
Listen pajeet you should focus more on pooing in the loo desu
>>
>>72228878
That's cute coming from the most violent religion
>>
>>72228819
Yar 4chin apki jagdeerdar nahi hai hamaray paas bhi mobale and charjee hai
>>
File: 1461767902728.jpg (14 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
1461767902728.jpg
14 KB, 590x561
>>72227665
As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary.
Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.”

She is also very experienced in foreign policy.

Please donate at:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
>>
>>72228974
I always believed I am the only Paki shitposter here.
>>
>>72229051
I'm actually a fitizen pichlay 3-4 saal sai but came here to aware brehs
>>
>>72228878
Jesus, a paki calling other people sub-human. Out of all the human garbage that flows into EU, the pakis are the worst, hands down. "Land of the Pure" tells you all you need to know
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.