[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all memes aside, you guys realize how much of a scumbag he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
all memes aside, you guys realize how much of a scumbag he is right? Dont have an autism fit, Im not telling you to not vote for him or anything like that, but are you guys aware enough that Trump is a scumbag?
>>
Fuck off, CRT shill
>>
>>72226349
Sage(d) and move on folks.

Don't feed the shills.
>>
>>72226349
Explain
>>
>>72226349
derrp yes i realize! hahaha you total fucking idiot
>>
>>72226349

Hello, Correct The Record.
>>
>>72226395
>>72226404
>>72226451

sorry I ruined your hugbox :(
>>
>>72226349
Yes, we realize he is a scumbag. You got a problem with that?
>>
>>72226544
Can you post the words "fuck" or "shit" for us to prove your a human?
Also
Netherlands, Canada, and the US tell you to fuck off, the UK asks for an explanation.
EXPLAIN EXPLAIN
>>
>>72226349
How so?
>>
>>72226349
Why is he is he a scumbag? The not an argument meme has never been more applicable. You just made a baseless assertion and want to pretend like it's fact.
>>
>>72226349
Yeah, that's why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>72226349
Power only comes to those who stoop low enough to pick it up.
>>
>>72226627
>we realize he is a scumbag.

read the rest of this thread. pol is a hug box and people start believing meme shit about this guy.

>>72226717
>Why is he is he a scumbag?

Trump school or whatever as just one example. People payed a lot of money to learn business tips from him, and then he never showed up. Then he tells them they have to buy the "delux package" to hear a speech from him, and he didnt show up to that either.
>>
>>72226349

At least he isn't a cuck like Bernie.
>>
>>72226868
Didn't know about that trump school thing. Proof?
>>
>>72227061
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/court-rules-g-trump-university-fraud-lawsuit-proceed-article-1.2548924

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/24/news/donald-trump-university-lawsuit/
>>
>>72226349
they know, and they dont care because they themselves are scumbags.
they have been slighted by minorities once in their life and they think Trump will get them revenge.
OR......
They are "small-town" folks, from places that never see fancy "big-city hotshots" like trump. Thats why they dont recognize a conman as easily as you or I do. Im born and raised in chicago, I meet people like Trump 20 times a day just walking down the street during my lunch hour.
These small-town folks dont.
They equate honesty with truth.
Trump is honest, that doesnt mean the things he says are true.
theres more but im on my break and my lunch is getting cold but you get the point.
dont worry though, trump will bring people out to vote for him AND AGAINST HIM.
it'll all be over in november.
I just hope you come back here on /pol/ Election Night to see all of these pro-trumpers cry.
>>
>>72226868
>post retarded, baseless claims with literally no argument
>Get shit on
>waaaaah muh hugbox :'(
Go cry somewhere else you thin skinned pussy
>>
>>72226868
>I know literally nothing about Trump University but I'm going to post like I do anyway.

It was a private tutoring service run by him but not taught by him. All of this was plain to see for anyone signing up and the lawsuit came from the name, which he changed in accordance with New York law.

It's not Trumps fault if someone is too fucking stupid to read a form past it's title. Should I sue Microsoft because I didn't receive 7 copies of windows 7?
>>
>>72227267
>Thats why they dont recognize a conman as easily as you or I do.

Im from BFW Louisiana. I just dont get this cult of personality pol is trying to build around him. I dont really mind the shit he says hes going to do, but you have to be an idiot to just ignore all the other shit hes done in the past. Or how he just makes vague promises and then when asked to explain further, he just says some shit like "LOOK! Im great okay, Im gonna make it happen!"

inb4 some stupid faggot takes this as me being for bernie or hillary or cruz
>>
it doesn't matter what they are like, all that matters is how effectively they can run the country and judging by his companies he is far more qualified than everyone else
>>
>>72227267
Wages are not set by some arbitrary number. They are subject to the same constructs of supply and demand that set the value of everything else. If you want better wages, reduce the supply of workers. It's that fucking simple. Artificially raising the value of labor isn't going to fix anything.
>>
File: sleek pepe.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
sleek pepe.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>72227402
You didn't get 7 copies of Windows 7 when you ordered it? I did... I ordered it online and it came with a main installation disk as well as 6 identical copies to be used in any of the other copies were lost. All 7 copies are the full installation of the operating system... I've NEVER heard of someone NOT getting 7 entire copies of Windows 7. That's seriously fucked up man. You should call Microsoft customer service and explain to them what happened. They should provide you with another 6 copies or offer you a free upgrade.
>>
>>72227598
>Trump just makes vague promises
>What is Democrats on anything national debt related
>What is Ted Cruz on anything not immigration related.

2 seconds on google and I can find all his policies clearly laid out on his website.
>>
trumpfags dont care about policies
they just want a stupid wall that will do nothing
>>
Yet somehow a much better person than anyone else running.
>>
>>72228059
Trump has a lot of policies laid out in detail... but I won't even get into that...

What I really want to know... is why anyone would think the wall "will do nothing". Seriously, why would it do nothing? Do you not understand the concept of a wall? It'll be outrageously difficult to get over it and it will have sensors to prevent tunnels from being bug under it... but yes... it will do "nothing".

Explain yourself faggot.
>>
>>72228059
>Border walls never work
>Hungary
>Isreal

I would rather loose 10 billion now than 100 billion every year.
>>
>>72227267
>I'm smarter because I live in the city
>charismatic people don't exist outside of urban areas
Jesus Christ you're full of yourself. Do you know nothing about /pol/? We support him because he lines up with our interests. Auditing the Fed, finally controlling illegal immigration, finally closing the southern border, adopting a non-interventionalist foreign policy to end useless wars, lowering taxes, establishing good relations with Russia... The list goes on and on.

I honestly think you're just projecting because you don't know shit about politics. Fuck off you naive cunt
>>
File: 1458096802463.png (214 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
1458096802463.png
214 KB, 1152x1728
>>72226349
all memes aside, you guys realize how much of a faggot OP is right? Dont have an autism fit, Im not telling you to not give him (You)s or anything like that, but are you guys aware enough that OP is a faggot?
>>
File: 1460416638200.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
1460416638200.png
1013 KB, 736x935
itt: shills trying to learn the secrets of meme magic.
>>
he's the scumbag we need so stfu
>>
>>72226349
what is wrong with being a scumbag? it hurts your feelings? Putin is a scumbag. You need to be a bit of a scumbag to rule well.
>>
He's an unlikable person, sure.
He's shallow, offensive, and conceited.
But I believe in his economic policies.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.