[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This triggers frogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 18
File: 20160427_084610-1-1-1.jpg (4 MB, 2083x1654) Image search: [Google]
20160427_084610-1-1-1.jpg
4 MB, 2083x1654
>Le less gun equals less shootings
>>
>>72224628
Source? Please be true
>>
>>72224690
Crimerearch.org
Absolutely 100% true.
John Lott is an absolute mad man
>>
>>72224628

For fuck's sake. No, it doesn't trigger me.

What triggers me is the sheer number of casualties from both sides, but that's another question altogether.

You do understand that, while the US have the right to carry, you literraly have a culture that promotes and structures that right.

Think about it, for the most part, you learn how to use a gun, you learn the consequences of your action, you learn trigger discipline and so forth... You are not educated in the though that your gun protects you from the cops and the Biiiig Baaad Gobernment, you are educated, shaped, molded in the though that you have a right to defend yourself and to protect your loved ones. (except for niggers who can't learn shit anyway and commit most of your crimes, but then again, this is another problem).

But in France, our culture is NOT compatible with the though of everyone carrying a firearm. We are NOT educated on the consequences and the responsibilities that comes with handling a lethal weapon, even in the means of self-defence. We just aren't like that. Call us cucks all you like, but what you're implying with your statement is so retarded that I must point it out to you.

If we were to apply what you suggest tomorrow, A.K.A. giving the French people the right to carry, what do you think would happen the next day ? Riots. So. Many. Riots. It would break the social contract between the French, the state, and our mudslimes. Hit & Run would become common cases, niggers would siege the police offices, and every french person would get a gun and use it in the most irresponsible way ever, as if it were a new toy, and not a means of self-defence.

So Yes. I'm french and I respect your right to carry a weapon in self-defence. Just, not in my country. We don't do that here. We can't do that here. We shouldn't do that here.
>>
>>72225752
>not wanting freedom

Typical.
>>
>>72225752
You are correct..it is best to just lie down and die like a frog..
>>
>>72224628
Where's the proof

This should be the nail in the coffin for gun control
>>
>>72225752
What you describe is actually a big part of why Americans are so defensive about their guns. Once the right to posses arms is suppressed the accompanying culture dies off and even if that right is restored it's very hard to reintroduce the culture into the mainstream in a meaningful way.
>>
>>72225966
He is being an ugly frog...assuming the rest of the world is freedomless anD full of surrender monkeys
>>
>>72226078
Crimerearch.org

It's all there
>>
>>72225752
>we are not educated on the consequences and responsibilities
>ignorance is an excuse to restrict rights

When will leftists admit they are exactly like the right used to be?
>>
>>72225752
Well...

I mean alright can't argue with this but like... it's weird to me.
>>
>>72224628

france was no public mass shooting but a terrorist attack
>>
>>72226256
4 or more victims..

Next spin attempt plz
>>
>>72226236
If you can't argue against that you aren't an adult
>>
>>72225752
It's funny how quickly I'm sure your tune has changed.

I'd wager a few months ago you were posting right along with all the other eurofags about US gun rates.

t. Not actually canadian.
>>
File: america school shootings.png (52 KB, 1200x1788) Image search: [Google]
america school shootings.png
52 KB, 1200x1788
France suffered fewer casualties (murders and injuries) from mass public shootings in 2015 than the USA suffered from planes crashing into buildings on September 11th 2001.

Checkmate, burger.s
>>
>>72225752
Good response.

Mass shootings has become a political term. Some groups want a mass shooting to be any occurrence of 3 or more people getting shot, while others want it to mean 4 or more getting killed. Either use loses something, but that's what political interests want.

Gang and drug related shootings are common, but they have fewer fatalities (smaller caliber firearms, different environments, etc.) so if you use the "3 or more shot" statistic, you get a huge amount (almost one per day! - Obama), but it's a huge amount of black people shooting each other and isn't representative of Columbine, San Bernadino, etc. where the people who got killed weren't in gangs or dealing drugs.
>>
>>72226256
What's the difference between a mass shooting and a terrorist attack? I'll preempt you saying ideology by saying that you can classify any shooter looking to make a name for themselves with any number of ideologies based on the glorification of the self.
>>
>>72226256
if niggers blasting each other in the ghetto count as mass shootings then so do terrorist attacks
>>
>>72224628
REALLY?
That's surprising
>>
>>72226596
John Lott goes over our nigger problem in great detail at Crimerearch.org
>>
>>72226640
Not really
>>
>>72225752
It's all about the anxieties of free people. Some folks would rather have perceived security. Other people are perfectly okay tolerating hazards that are required in order to have a free society.

It's a shame so many people have forgotten that you cannot have freedom and absolute security at the same time. Insert that whole thing about having cake and eating it too.
>>
>>72225752
I ubderstand where you're coming from but a lot of US culture is pants on head retarded yet have a reletivly low deathrate because even the ultra retarded can learn the basics from the internet or just a dim sense of selfpreservation. Your countrymen used to carry pocket pistols freely and the factories of st etienne were world renowned for thier arms.

There was a culture of guns for more than shooting sports and it wasn't too long ago, I'm not saying just give guns to all but trust your countrymen more.
>>
File: 1461758152331.jpg (127 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
1461758152331.jpg
127 KB, 600x407
>>72225752
Listen to a man who got more French pussy than you can dream of, pic related
>>
We can have guns in France you realize that right
>>
>>72226767
oh
>>
File: 1455664297885.jpg (217 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455664297885.jpg
217 KB, 800x800
>>72226480
YOU FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH MUH 9/11
>>
>>72225752
What are you talking about.

Are you the guy who put a whithe flag in a church after belgium attack, you sound mike a massive faggot
>>
>>72224628
And that's bullshit compare by decade not by years
>>
>>72226480

Eh, in the US you gotta break it down by race.

How many shootings in the UK are "Yardies"?

Does that mean everyone in the UK commits as much crime?
>>
>>72226935
Is concealed carry feasible in France?

I would ask if it was legal, however many places make it technically legal but almost impossible to do in practice.
>>
>>72225752
A FUCKING WHITE FLAG
>>
>>72225752
Learning about gun handling is more of a family/regional culture thing here. I imagine it's similar over there. There are millions of Americans scared shitless of firearms. Especially in the cities.

You've got firearms in your blood, mon frere. Bayonet, marching drills, frontier/hunting culture, advances in cartridge, rifling, and artillery technology. You outdid the Dreyse Needle Gun. The list goes on.

Don't sell yourself short. I love my Mas 36, but it pains me to know that those who's ancestors made the damn thing do not like it as much.
>>
>>72225752
>french people would be irresponsible!
So youre saying french people are irresponsible murderous retards? Id so, youre the problem with your country

>there'd be riots!!
So another french revolution? Why are you agaijst this? It seems like you need one right about now. Your government is shit and your leaders are shills.
>>
>>72227371
Don't listen his bullshit if french don't have weapon it's because we choose/have a strong central state, weapon are forbiden since the ancient regime it's a old royal thing.
>>
>>72225752

>while the US have the right to carry, you literraly have a culture that promotes and structures that right

See...your wrong on that. A US citizens right to carry has nothing to do with culture...it has everything to do with the US Constitution that gives them the right to bare arms.

You are wrong from the get go...and continue your diatribe along the same line, so it's all just wrong...
>>
File: Sad frenchman.png (194 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
Sad frenchman.png
194 KB, 601x590
>>72225966

You're free to defend yourself when someone in your crowd pulls out a gun that he has the right to have.

I'm free to not be afraid of this, and not be worried about guns being pulled out on anyone.

>>72226055

Who said that ? Most of our problems are caused by arabs and mudslimes. They're not french, even if a paper say they are. Remove Kebab and they won't be any problem anymore, just like you need to remove your niggers.

>>72226134

And I understand that perfectly well. I wouldn't want your rights to go away. It would cause massive riots everywhere, just as it would in my country if that right was introduced. The biggest part of the problem is the cultural shift, and that's why Niggers (for you) and Mudslimes (for us) can't evolve/integrate properly and cause so much problems to our societies.

>>72226163

Nigga, really ?

>>72226229

So you would happily give the power to kill to a population that never learned to use it only to defend themselves ? Trusting that they would make a good use of that right ? Why don't you give every child on the planet a gun then, without ever telling them anything about it, and see how it goes.

And believe me. I am as far right as I can reasonably be. It just seems retarded to give anyone a gun in a country and just tell them to "sort everything out by themselves". I'd agree to do that to a new generation, one that would have went through formation (by burgers, nonetheless). But not to the actual population as things are. Leftist would make a bloodbath, and you know it. They can't handle any kind of power without fucking things up.

>>72226236

As it is weird to me, but I respect your culture, and I want to preserve it. You proved to be a quite reasonable people, if eccentric.

>>72226421

Never. I wholeheartedly despise anyone who is stupid enough to promote guns right abolishment in the US, as I explained earlier. Learn to read faggot-leaf, and stop projecting.
>>
>>72227512
Pretty much this.

The whole purpose of an armed populace is to keep the government on its toes and loyal to the will of its armed masses and not it's rich oligarchs, France's government seems to be going against the will of the people quite a bit, maybe you guys really should be considering pushing for arming yourselves just to get the gov back on track.
>>
>>72225752
you are beyond stupid
>>
>>72227670
So an adult Frenchman should be considered the equivalent of an American child when it comes to decision making and restraint?

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard, no wonder Europe has had two world wars already, you are moronic irresponsible scum
>>
File: typical frenchie.jpg (44 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
typical frenchie.jpg
44 KB, 407x405
>be french
>prefer surrender to self defense because too dumb to handle firearms anyway
>>
>>72228010
He is just totaly retarded like all french ameriboo
>>
>>72225752
I think that France and Europe as a whole should advocate self defense, I honestly don't know a whole lot about yalls laws so feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. Though it feels like your laws do not respect people's right to defend themselves, I think if there was proper education on self defense people would eventually want firearms. They'd start with a self defense class, maybe carry a pocket knife, get mace or a stun gun, then they realize a firearm is the best tool and they would advocate for firearms for self defense. I think if you eased people into the idea of firearms for the purpose of self defense they'd be receptive, but they need to learn that a firearm is a tool and needs to be respected but not feared.
>>
>>72226569

the weapon was aquired not legal, mass shooter is random killing due to mental illnes, terrorist is killing for a polical reason.

That is why breivik is a hero to us and a terrorist to others
>>
File: Remove kebab france french.png (82 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Remove kebab france french.png
82 KB, 400x400
>>72226555

Thanks. What we have is not a gun/no-gun problem. It's a nigger/gang, and mudslime/extremist problem.

I mean, look at china. Do they have the right to carry ? How's the crime rate ?

And no, I'm not advocating that you should remove your guns (as I said before it would be retarded), but they kinda prove that in a homogenous culture, problems like that don't ever arise.

>>72226772

I agree. But amplifying anxieties in a population who would suddendly be authorized, and maybe encouraged, to use lethal force to protect themselves would be disastrous.

We should have the death penalty back though.

>>72227512

>So youre saying french people are irresponsible murderous retards?

Leftist and mudslimes, for the most part.

>So another french revolution?

Directed by leftists. They're always the first to resort to violence. That's the problem.
>>
>>72228141
Mass shooting is a shooting involving many individuals, don't try to bring ideology into violence, violence is violence
>>
File: Glock pistol.jpg (704 KB, 1333x508) Image search: [Google]
Glock pistol.jpg
704 KB, 1333x508
Firearm freedom is pretty nice desu /pol/.
>>
>>72225752
Glad to see a Frenchman finally admitting his culture is deficient.
>>
>>72226480

what a great chart, just throw in a bunch of fucking nothing countries to stack the numbers. No school shootings in Swaziland? Yeah because they dont have fucking schools in Swaziland
>>
>>72227630
Is English your first language?
>>
>>72227752

Your respective government seems to do as they please though. I thought guns were supposed to prevent them from doing that

>>72228133

That would be a great first step in the right direction.

>>72228010

Dude, do you have any idea how degenerate the french population is ? If only 1% of the population is as retarded as I think they are, it would be an all-out civil war. And we try not to do that anymore.

>>72227779

Build wall, Paco.
>>
>>72225966
You don't seem to understand the profound cultural difference that separates us: America believes people are fundamentally good, hence gun rights hoping people will make good use of them. France believes people are fundamentally immature pieces of shit, hence no real freedumbs and no guns. We only caught up with you shooting wise because of terrorism. And I fucking agree with my country's stance on people: they are fundamentally immature pieces of shit who should have their faces crushed under a leather boot. The average man is free to move anywhere he wants, do almost anything he wants but prefers to spend his days working so he can be comfortable, and I do too. Freedom is nothing but an open door we never dare to cross; the thought that it's open is enough to comfort us but until we remain comfortable enough, we will never dare to cross it.
>inb4 fuck you white flag frog
If you spend your days working and pay taxes, you're a good goy.
>>72228010
Quite the contrary actually. The French revolutionaries first seized the weapons they didn't have before taking down the bastille. You don't need gunrights when you got numbers. Doesn't matter how many guns or bullets you got when the other side has drones and tanks. All that matters his numbers. French culture is much more riot oriented than american or any anglo culture, we've been a boiling pot for decades now. Adding guns to the mix is not a good idea, even though I already have them through hunting, but I live in the middle of nowhere. Guns in Paris wouldn't have the same impact as guns in Auvergne.
>>
>>72228141
>the weapon was aquired not legal
Where the weapons are acquired doesn't have any bearing on whether something is terrorism or not. I'll take this opportunity to remind you that the guns used in Sandy Hook were stolen which would make it not a mass shooting by your (shitty) definition.

>mass shooter is random killing due to mental illnes, terrorist is killing for a polical reason
Similarly to how you can twist ideology to fit any case you can do the same thing for mental illness. It's pretty easy to define anyone willing to kill innocent civilians as not mentally sound regardless of their stated motivations.
>>
>>72228257

That is gayer than aids.
>>
>>72228076
Shut your mouth, mongoloïd.
>>
>>72228237

sure mass shooting= multikill but its a whole other story if done by a terrorist organisation , then some crazy teen who blasts away over 20 toddlers, one could have been prevented the other did not
>>
France is approaching 20% shitskin so I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>72228257
Just pay the cuck stamp like a good little goy.
>>
>>72228147
>leftists and mudslimes
So get a gun to protect yourself from them.
>revolution directed by leftists
This one doesnt need to be. And besides, look at the first revolution : was started by leftists who ended up being corrupted and ran by aristocratic retards, until it was rescued by a young catholic charismatic strong man like Napoléon Ier.

Sure, deal with with a bunch of bullshit, but when the smoke clears, as Catherine the Great said about your last revolution : "if France survives this [chaos], they will inevitably thrust themselves in the arms of a strongman" [Napoléon]
>>
File: frenchman.jpg (59 KB, 580x371) Image search: [Google]
frenchman.jpg
59 KB, 580x371
>>72228658
Hit a little too close for comfort, eh?
>>
>>72227752
>>72228500

>The whole purpose of an armed populace is to keep the government on its toes and loyal to the will of its armed masses and not it's rich oligarchs,

>Your respective government seems to do as they please though. I thought guns were supposed to prevent them from doing that

And what I meant by that is that the true reason someone would be willing to carry nowadays is not to keep his government on its toes, it's to keep niggers in check.
>>
>>72228780
>Catherine the Great
Did she say that before or after she fucked one of her horses?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1085x597) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1085x597
>>72228257
welp i know what im doing to my g19 now
>>
>>72228547
>french people believe people are fundamentally immature pieces of shit
Well, you knoe what they say of self-fulfilling prophesies
>>
>>72228500
I don't think they're degenerate so much as ignorant, some people honestly can't understand the weight a bullet carries and when I take first timers shooting I do my best to instill them with a sense of responsibility and respect for the gun. I find it strange people look at firearms differently then like a hammer, they'll point a gun at you and say "bang bang just like in the movies!" But would never hit you in the face with a hammer and say "bang bang just like carpentry!" I just think that proper education would solve the riot and chaos scenario you have, though your politicians are probably not very interested in such education.
>>
File: BraveFrogs.jpg (353 KB, 2019x2930) Image search: [Google]
BraveFrogs.jpg
353 KB, 2019x2930
>>72225752
>So Yes. I'm french and I respect your right to carry a weapon in self-defence. Just, not in my country. We don't do that here. We can't do that here. We shouldn't do that here.

We know :DDDDDD
>>
>>72224628
True, but France had less deaths from mass shootings, and less murders per capita.

But /pol/ will deny this and call me a statist fuck
>>
>>72228560
>I'll take this opportunity to remind you that the guns used in Sandy Hook were stolen

His mother, Nancy Lanza, a gun enthusiast, legally obtained and registered a large collection of weapons and would often take her sons to shooting ranges.

wew lad stolen but you are right i misused the not legal weapon for terrorism
>>
>>72228780

>So get a gun to protect yourself from them.

I wouldn't be opposed to that. But since they will use that power irresponsibly on the first occasion they have, I'd rather not give them the opportunity to become murderhobos right yet.
Besides, it would weaken our police force and their capacity for intervention. It would just up the ante, without resolving anything.

>This one doesnt need to be. And besides, look at the first revolution : was started by leftists who ended up being corrupted and ran by aristocratic retards, until it was rescued by a young catholic charismatic strong man like Napoléon Ier.
>Sure, deal with with a bunch of bullshit, but when the smoke clears, as Catherine the Great said about your last revolution : "if France survives this [chaos], they will inevitably thrust themselves in the arms of a strongman" [Napoléon]

You do have a fair point. Although I wouldn't want us to reconquer half of Europe again. I'd like us to get our shit together first.
>>
>>72228877
>before or after fucking a horse?
Dunno. She said it during the first stages of the french revolution. It was before anyone had ever so much as heard of Napoléon Bonaparte, so 1797? Not sure exactly. Could look it up, too lazy
>>
>>72229064
Stolen is stolen. It doesn't matter who you're stealing from.
>>
>>72228780
Not french revolution was very different than what you think
>>
>>72228547

Thanks man. My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>72225752
>It would break the social contract between the French, the state, and our mudslimes
I can't even, I-I just can't. Btw suburbs have plenty guns, retard.
>>
>>72229066
>id like for us to get our shit together [before conquering all of europe]
Thats what Napoléon did in 1799. In order for his new constitution to be ratified he had to improve the country and have it approved by the people.

You could easily fix your shit, and conquering the rest of europe is optional. Napoléon mostly did it because it was part of his Make France Great Again pledge. His nephew tried the same thing and it didnt go quite so well...
>>
File: 1460621119321.jpg (10 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1460621119321.jpg
10 KB, 231x244
If you take mass shootings (rare, but disastrous in France, common but quickly stopped in the USA), and take the worst year for France, of course you can assume guns aren't a bad thing.

When you take a look at the number of homicides by guns, however:
>9.149 total firearm-related homicides in the US in 2011
>35 in France

wew lad
>>
>>72228990

>though your politicians are probably not very interested in such education.

and it would take decades anyway. Thanks for understanding though.
>>
>>72224795
>>72226195
How about an actual link instead of a clusterfuck website.
>>
>>72225752
>We just aren't like that.
If everyone around you will start caring I swear to you the new Walther will pick up higher sales numbers than the next iPhone.

>It would break the social contract between the French, the state, and our mudslimes.
Or with enough time it would solicit a new and much more effective social agreement leveling the play field because it would be enforceable by every side. Liberté, égalité, fraternité through something you could put your hand on instead of just a social contract.

"God has made man but Sam Colt made them equal."
>>
Why do we call our French allies frogs?
>>
>>72229203
Please, enlighten me if/where i get something wrong
>>
>>72228934
It's already been fulfilled here, since the revolution. Bourgeoisie using the poor plebs to seize control of the country, making the pleb think it was all done in its best interest. You don't realize how lucky you are that the average leftist is too much of a pussy to believe in gun control.
>>72229262
Suburbs are for the poor and the coloreds. It's like here, containment. Wake me up when those people start to matter in the least.
>>
>>72229389

Because we eat frog legs. You should try it sometimes.

>Or with enough time it would solicit a new and much more effective social agreement leveling the play field because it would be enforceable by every side.

Given we manage to survive culturally as a country during the transition, and not being invaded by fucking Mehmet. That's the heart of the problem actually.
>>
>>72229389
We made frog legs an usual but tasty treat. Same with snails.
>>
>>72228257
Don't dew that.
>>
>>72229356

but but but its masshootings

I am pro guns but there is just no way you can get the guns out of the hands of the crazy
>>
>>72229493
In the USA most crimes are committed by Blacks killing other Blacks, and whites. If you analyse the white population's crime rate, it falls close to Switzerland. Back in the 50's, I would agree that there was no necessity to enlarge guns right in France, but now, us gaulois need to be armed en masse.
>>
>>72229586
>Given we manage to survive culturally as a country during the transition, and not being invaded by fucking Mehmet. That's the heart of the problem actually.

But we have men out in the streets right now every day with sticks and bats and anything they could get their hands on. That's the poorest of vigilante groups one could imagine although the import thing is their presence. But just imagine how much safer the would be for everyone if the could carry guns like the guys at the Bataclan did.

I know e don't see revolutions or secession in America and they have the tools for it but our continent is starting to develop a stomach for it.
>>
>>72226569
The difference is terrorists will get weapons no matter what while Eliot "badger" Rodger wouldn't have had the balls to find a rifle illegally or would got his throat slit in a back alley when trying to buy one from the black market.
>>
>>72229602
They (frog legs) didn't really have a taste last time I had them. Do you gotta add something to them?
>>
>>72230184
Considering he stabbed three people he probably would have just gone with that or plowed his BMW into a crowd. He didn't even get double digits with a gun.
>>
>>72229422
I don't speak so good english but:
-first the great, famine andthe cost of the american war and the increase of the taxe make the "proletariat"(i use this word bc it's more simple for the explanation) and the bourgeoisie angry.

Since your independance a lot of liberal start to talk about your system, using some incident they go in the tuilerie take gun and powder and give them to the proletariat to conquer the bastille(a symbolic royal prison)
Next morning the same band buy the gun againstthe price of 1-2 meals and give them to a "personnal" army
Law for free-market and ending the noble privilege are vote to allow a "libertarian" system like the american one.
Some leftist in 93 want to be relevant but they kill them quicly.
The main obectif of this revolution was to make france a protestant country like usa, thy wanted a protestant king but failed because of many reactions of the people.
Leftist were shot in july 93 without having the time to be relevant.
The only actual leftist was robespierre, he declare war against catholicism but one day he declare some regulation in the market he was beheaded right after and the law was destroy.
After him liberal stay in power until napoleon.
Napoleon gain the power mainly because of european king who don't accept the situation in france.

Leftist are just a legend to make pretty our history book
>>
>>72230393
>they didn't really have a taste
Then whoever cooked them did it wrong. They have a very strong distinct flavor
>are you supposed to add something to them?
You can. Depends what kind of frog legs you want.
>>
>>72230509
This, people that want to kill will kill regardless of access to weapons

See Paris
>>
>>72230591
I never talked about the beginnings of your revolution. Merely that it was leftists orchestrating much of the "revolutionary government" before napoleon.

But many were aristocratic leftists: Siéyès, et merde
>>
>>72225752
>Europe willingly stays cucked.

Fine by me. You all had your shot, we tried to give you the heads up, and you didn't want it. One day you might come around to see that the people are best defended by the people, and not the state. But until that day, good luck, have fun, keep on preppin.
>>
>>72225752
This is why we hate pseudo intellectuals parisians.
This is what break the social construct?
Not 40 years of constant betrayal by the politicians.
>>
>>72231013
They were liberal not leftist, leftist are anti-liberal
>>
>>72225752
>French-American Friendship
>Ever possible with you perfidious fucks
Never should've let you cunts back into NATO. Seriously, fuck you and your stupid fucking frog country.
>>
>>72231139
wat
>>
File: france la gloire.jpg (163 KB, 805x453) Image search: [Google]
france la gloire.jpg
163 KB, 805x453
>>72231151
The only reason your country exists is because of his stupid fucking frog country.

His country was the dominant military power in Europe for over 200 years. Your country has only won two wars without the help of allies - one against Mexico and one against Spain.
>>
>>72228547
>America believes people are fundamentally good, hence gun rights hoping people will make good use of them.

Notice the Second Amendment was around when only whites were in the US?

Blacks commit majority of crime now, even being a small portion of the population
>>
>>72231278
Liberaux, les girondins, ceux qui possedaiednt les salons
>>
>>72231139
À, i see what the problem is.

Aussi, je parle le français, si vous avez besoin.
Dans America, 《liberal》 est le meme que 《leftists》.

Nous utilisons le traduction d'amerique, pas ta traduction.
>>
File: 1448926495611.png (362 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
1448926495611.png
362 KB, 680x451
>>72228786
That surrender shit is only relevant on the internet, it's not an actual thing. Go suck some american cock.
>>
>>72231293
>The only reason your country exists is because of his stupid fucking frog country
And fucking Spain and the fucking Netherlands and fucking Prussia. Don't forget they also immediately turned their back on us once the war was over, attacked us on the seas, threatened and bribed our diplomats, invaded Mexico in direct violation of Monroe Doctrine, refused to pay war debts after WW1 and even threatened war, refused to be allies after WW2, and forced Vietnam on us. Fuck you too, britbong shit head. Your country is just as bad if not fucking worse. The only worthwhile European ally of the United States in history is fucking Poland since 1989.
>>
>>72225752
Amen. This guy is speaking the truth.
>>
>>72231435
The revolution was made by libertarian and "liberaux" your modern republican

Leftist were irrelevant, thiw was mainly chaos not political
>>
File: france ISIS.jpg (39 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france ISIS.jpg
39 KB, 690x711
>>72231497
>That surrender shit is only relevant on the internet, it's not an actual thing
Oh sorry you're right. I forgot you have the most ISIS militants out of any European cuntry.
>>
>>72231644
*this period the terror was mainly just chaos not political
>>
>>72231644
They'd be considered quite leftists for the time. Plus it's not entirely true that the revolutionaries were "libertariens", they were républicains. No one wanted a small limited government, just one that the people had a say in.
>>
>>72224628
This is false and you know it friend.
>>
>>72227630
>>72228464
Hey, with sharia on the rise, we've got to protect our full range of arms-related rights
>>
>>72231497
No, it's quite a common stereotype outside of France. Although I will agree that it's silly.
>>
>>72225752

You would have Riots for about 6 months, your homicide rate would be raised by orders of magnitude for that same time.

After that though? You would have a vastly more free society and a HUGE part of the population holding France back would be dead.

It is short-term vs Long term, and ultimately if you don't stand up soon you never will.
>>
>>72231678
Numbers pulled out of my ass : the post.
Fabricated infographics are no sources.
Fucking online surveys made on facebook are not sources.
Fuckhead
>>
>>72228877
That's a myth, much like the Borigas being Lannisters IRL. It was ridiculously easy to tarnish a noble's reputation with accusations of incest or /d/-tier fetishes, because the retarded and shit-covered populous would actually believe it.

GRR Martin even lampoons this in Game of Thrones. EVERYONE gets accused of boning their sister or parents. Which makes Jaime and Cersei's insane relationship all the more hilarious.
>>
>>72229880
Us gaulois are only 60% living in cities whereas 95% of blacks live in large metropolises. Hunting rifles and bullets can kill more than a wild boar. You can even get semi-autos with the proper permit and a """sport""" licence.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/f/Build%20The%20Wall.swf
>>
File: crocker.jpg (37 KB, 479x398) Image search: [Google]
crocker.jpg
37 KB, 479x398
>>72232522
>>
>>72227670
> not be worried about guns being pulled out on anyone
If I were you I'd be increasingly nervous about it, Pierre
>>
>>72231067
>we tried to give you a heads up
You didn't try shit. Don't pretend like you did. Even my country is more white than yours. Let that sink in. France, Sweden, every country in Europe is more white than the US. You didn't warn us, au contraire mon frère. Through Hollywood and hip-hop and rap, by aggressively projecting your culture into europe, you only contributed to make things slightly worse; although I don't blame you, every country is trying to buttfuck the others, yours being five times our population makes it that much harder to resist.
>>
>>72224628
And how many terrorist attacks would France suffer if every Muslim could simply buy a gun instead of having to smuggle them in from gun friendly Belgium?
>>
>>72233161
Less because the populace is armed and not defenceless.
>>
>>72225752
>frogs are incompatible with freedom
You are morons. Your grandparents had firearms. You lost it in two generations.
>>
>>72234439
>You lost it in two generations.
We didn't. Biggest hunting country in country in Europe, and hunters aren't shooting arrows. The only thing that changed is the ratio between urban and rural population.
>>
>>72229373
I think even if it took time it'd be worth doing, the people in power are the issue though as they're already anti gun. People who are anti gun are incredibly close minded and even when given evidence they refuse to change their archaic beliefs, it won't be easy or quick but in my opinion the right to bear arms is one of the most important rights we have and people should fight for the right to defend themselves. It's been said several times but the reason we fight so hard to preserve our gun rights is because it's very difficult to get them back. This is obviously a pretty important issue to me though and you may believe there are more pressing issues at hand.
>>
>>72233161
>>72234235
AHAHAHHA NETHERLANDS DEMOLISHED!
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.