[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Islam isn't a race, why are they in such a hurry to establish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Apr-24-2016 08-44-47.gif (950 KB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
Apr-24-2016 08-44-47.gif
950 KB, 320x160
If Islam isn't a race, why are they in such a hurry to establish shariah law in our countries?
>>
I... I don't understand your question? What the hell does race have to do with religious law?

I'm not even against opposing sharia, I just think you've made a poorly worded question m8.
>>
>>72224539
More of her
>>
>>72224539
>why are they in such a hurry to establish shariah law in our countries?
So everyone, regardless of ethnicity, can enjoy the benefits of Islam. After a few generations, it's likely that the former christian nations will be horrified at the previous state of their countries.
>>
their is nothing wrong with faith and belief. law is based in this for prosper and function of consist law.
>>
File: 572001a979cd0237435201.gif (4 MB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
572001a979cd0237435201.gif
4 MB, 320x285
>>72224799
You seem like you're in a real rush for someone who isn't in "the race of Islam".
>>
>>72224539

>establish sharia courts
>thus ideology is race
>wizard.jpg
>clapping.mp3
>>
>>72224539
Shittiest pun of the day.
Go back on lebbit.
>>
>>72224619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWjGJK-z2N0
>>
File: fish mouth.jpg (86 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
fish mouth.jpg
86 KB, 586x751
>right at the start
>dat fish-mouth
>>
>>72225067

Yes Im sure thats water in that flask
>>
Because Islam is a political belief with elements of religion.

And part of those politics is the spread of Islam.

Like Marxism.
>>
>>72225973
Islam is a religion.
Muslims are people
Sharia law is a theocratic >>72224539
government
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.