[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Er ist wieder da
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Er-ist-wieder-da-rcm560x0.jpg (8 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Er-ist-wieder-da-rcm560x0.jpg
8 KB, 350x350
What is your opinion on this?
Have you watched it?
did you like it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_oh9wrJv0
>>
It was funny up untill the ending was typical 'Hurr all right wing leaders are equal to Hitler' bullshit
>>
Great movie imo, it sent the message that there's a little bit of hitler in all of us
>>
It's like they tried to make some left wing commentary, but actually turned out to be pretty redpilled.
>>
>>72224036
the idea is good but the execution is fucking trash, it looks like a first year student project
>>
>>72224036
Book was good

Movie is obviously "censored" in that it carried a bluepill message. It still had funny parts
>>
>>72224124
It didn't really seem to state it in a negative way, it just kind of said it or maybe I'm just dumb
>>
>>72224201
what did you expect from german cucks?? But at least they only ruined the last 30 minutes of the movie.
>>
File: lookwhosback.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lookwhosback.webm
3 MB, 640x360
How did this get approved?
>>
>>72224206
How was it not negative?

Even the title suggests it, 'er ist wieder da' here is here again.
>>
>>72224036
It seemed to me to be a pretty redpilled film, just with the lefty bait at the end to appease the jude.

8/10 I enjoyed it thoroughly
Here's a link to stream it with subs
http://putlocker.is/watch-look-whos-back-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>72224036
It was alrite but too long for a film that essentially had a loose narrative.

Subject matter wise, i think it is positive as it inevitably makes Cuckman viewers question the direction there country is heading in.
>>
File: NO GOD REEEEE.jpg (26 KB, 451x292) Image search: [Google]
NO GOD REEEEE.jpg
26 KB, 451x292
>>72224362
My favorite scene
>>
>>72224280
Eh, it wasn't too good before that either. The non-actor parts were good, nothing else.

The actor parts were all like
>hey hitler do u wear clothes :D:D:D
>no :D:D what are clothes :D:D:D do you mean the jew killing uniform XD
>>
>>72224374
He*
>>
>>72224189

this.
>>
>>72224488
the hitler actor was top tier though.. >>72224362
>>
>>72224189
I hate it when a great idea is executed shittily and no one is able to do it again
>>
>>72224362
damn.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.