[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY SEXIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 201x251
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/hillary-clinton-woman-card-responses-donald-trump_us_57207f22e4b0f309baef3bf4?

At this point it's undebatable. What kind of man degrades an intelligent woman like this? Is this his "political ammo" he's going to use on her until November?

If you support this man YOU are also sexist.
>>
PRESIDENT BERNIE
>>
>>72222208
>intelligent
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/26/politics/election-2016-clinton-trump-women/index.html

I meant to post this link. This sums up Trumps entire demeanor to women.

Literally disgusting.
>>
>>72222208
why are you on 4chan
>>
>"people will vote for her because she's a woman"
>OMG THAT'S SEXIST
how can leftists be so retarded? it's not sexist, it's just the truth. He didn't say she was a bad candidate because she is a woman, but that's being a woman is the only thing she has at her advantage.
>>
>>72222208
Completely agree mate, absolutely disgusted by drumpfs attitude towards hillary, no respect for her at all.
Her victory speech was amazing, I felt empowered by it. My wifes son said shes a stupid bitch though so I have to keep my support on the low down
>>
I'm tired of shit bait.
>>
>>72222208
>tfw the shills switch over to 100% hillary mode
>>
>>72222642
The thing about shills is they're predictable, and therefore are controllable. Not only that, but /pol/ is the world's foremost expert on memes, the veritable honey pot for shills. Can hint hint nudge nudge go back to Huffington all day, but they're stuck here anyways, so who really influences who?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI
>>
File: Absolutely Subversive.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Subversive.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>72222940
They are trapped in here with us as well, might as well let things unfold as they normally do. How long will they keep their sanity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>72222439
>what is JIDF?
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>72222208
Hillary doesnt give a shit about women. Bill had all the sex on the side and she tried to oppress those who wanted to speak out against him. She's more anti women than Trump will ever be
>>
I refuse to recognize a misogynist as a nominee. I am now a proud #HillDog
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.