[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>used to be redpilled about gender politics >got married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: 1438233797193.png (75 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1438233797193.png
75 KB, 255x248
>used to be redpilled about gender politics
>got married last month
>now I'm indifferent to feminists, honestly leaning with the wage gappers

Am I cucked pol?
>>
>>72221611

politics is all about personal experience and opinion

it will never be a science

so im not suprised you changed your view based on your world being turned upside down
same happend to the rest of the faggots on this site when they noticed the mudslimes

>true free will evolves, most people just act the way the world sets them out to act
>>
>>72221611
No
Youre whipped
>>
What made you change your mind about the wage gap?

It doesn't appear to be facts...
>>
>leaning with the wage gappers
>buying into a literal, mathematically disproved myth

Gas yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 590x561
>>72221611
As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary.
Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.”

She is also very experienced in foreign policy.

Please donate at:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donat
>>
>>72221611
I mean, I understand making concessions because you love someone but the wage gap is not real.
>>
>>72221611
Just cut your dick off and change your name to Susan, it's over for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 590x421
>>72221611
As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary.
Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.”

She is also very experienced in foreign policy.

Please donate at:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
>>
File: 20160423_103852.png (386 KB, 563x494) Image search: [Google]
20160423_103852.png
386 KB, 563x494
>>72221611
Don't worry sweetie
You'll come back when the divorce happens
>>
File: feminism_death_of_the_west.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
feminism_death_of_the_west.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>72221611
Your female softened you up and now she's cooking your brain to her liking. This is why only true alphas should even consider marriage and serious relationships today. You fell for the pussyjoo.
>>
>>72221611
No, you're a normal human being. Welcome to real society and not an anime image board
>>
>>72222044
saged for spam
>>
>>72221889
because my wife's income is lower than that of her male coworkers who do the exact same thing?
>>
>getting married
>red pilled

come talk to us when she divorces you and takes all your money (and kids once you have them)
>>
A woman dying of poison isn't suicide, ....you blame the chef.
>>
>>72222198
Why does she still work there then?
>>
>>72221611
You're just a shitposting retard.
>>
File: 1314596276342.jpg (40 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1314596276342.jpg
40 KB, 268x265
>used to believe in the wage gap
>until my girlfriend showed me videos debunking it

shouldnt have dated a good goy
>>
>>72221611
I for one welcome our new Matriarchal overlords. I want to have a peaceful world with relaxed atmosphere and scented candles everywhere I go. Having a dick and retaining a full time job is too much work.
>>
>>72222627
This. My fianceé is so mysogynistic it's scary.
>>
>>72222198
How does she know this?
>>
>>72222198
The wage gap isn't real here, but it will be in Canada soon, what with your president saying shit like "we shouldn't be afraid to pay women more than men for doing the same work as men."
>>
>>72222198
no it isn't, shes lying to you to shape your opinion
>>
>>72221611
How can you lean with wage gappers?
You cannot legally pay women less. Why would men ever get hired?
>>
>>72222198
Then she is lying.

She will either work less hours, do a different role or have different experience.
>>
>>72221611
>wage gappers

You are aware that its factually incorrect? Its not even an opinion, thats just objectively wrong
>>
>>72222198
If your wife is getting paid less then tell her to sue the company you dumbfuck.

If she's telling the truth you'd make a fortune off the lawsuit.
>>
>>72222198
Why doesn't she negotiate a better wage? If she didn't try she can't complain.
>>
>>72221611
There is a earning gap for the same job with same experience etc. in some areas. But it's pretty small (around 6%). Most of the other factors are working hours, maternity leave, motivation etc.
>>
>>72222198
1. Education.
2. Experience in the field.
3. Length of time they've worked for the company.

If any of the above are different, then no she does not DESERVE to be earning the same.

Obvious bait but you made me reply, so you get a 4/10. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72221764

it really is.

I only know two "redpilled" guys with /pol/ hivemind views in real life. one is a legit autistic weirdo who talks really slow and does everything slow, girls laugh at him because he's so weird. the other guy seems normal at first, but secretly drinks alone at his parents' appartment and complains that we need to protect the white race against muslims (wtf, we have like 5 muslims in Lithuania in total). also his girlfriend is cheating on him.

the most normal people I know have liberal views, I mean the traditional liberal (Freedom, liberty, pursuit of happiness, believe in urself, you can do anything etc.). or in other words, the american FUCK YEAH FREEDOM mindset. I have that as well. judge a man by his character, not his race.
>>
>>72221611
you're pussy whipped, leaf
>>
>>72222198
experience and education level?
>>
>>72221611
Despite what the /pol/ kiddies are saying, no, you are not cucked by any discernable measure. You're just realising that narrow contrarian worldviews don't always hold water, so you fortunately have the self-awareness to see these shortcomings when they present themselves to you.

Now, you wife could be lying, or your wife could actually have a legitimate grievance against her company simply due to the fact that in the real world, infractions against supposed law happen all the freaking time. I'd encourage you to investigate further and find out for yourself if she has a point or not.
>>
>>72222198
She's lying. She doesn't do what they do, and doesn't know their salaries unless she's an accountant.
>>
>>72221611
You're Canadian, its perfectly natural.
>>
>>72221611
I'm actually married and I don't have any pepe picture in my computer

You should stop saving crap like that
>>
>>72221919
>0.1$
>>
>>72221919

hello there hilltroll

http://usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
>>
Dude - you can lean with "equal work for equal effectiveness" - that is totally fair.

But the "Wage gap" is less real than the Tooth Fairy. All the hyped up Jezebel articles and feminist-commissioned studies can't hide the fact that the gap can be explained by personal choices. Add that men are, over a career, more productive - and you'd wonder why we aren't talking about the gap in pay-for-outcomes gap against men.

Even the fucking HuffPo knows it's bullshit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html
>>
>>72222198
She's lying, OP

She probably doesn't do the same job as the others, and if she does, she's worse than them at it. It's easier for her to blame the patriarchy for her shit than admitting she is the one at fault there.

As someone else said, you can either enter a lawsuit or get her to negotiate a better pay IF she's telling the truth
>>
>>72222198
Did she also mention that her health care is more expensive than those male employees?
>>
>>72221611
>flag

You were always cucked to begin with
>>
>>72221611
This is a good thing leaf, keep confiding in her and soon you will live a happy retarded blissful life :).
>>
>>72222198
>who do the exact same thing?

no it isnt. youre wife either doesnt do the same job or works a lot less hours
>>
File: hillary-12.jpg (60 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
hillary-12.jpg
60 KB, 600x465
>>72221611
>leaning with the wage gappers
You're out of your fucking mind then. Putting the pussy on a pedestal has turned your brain to mush.
>>
File: Tuxedo_Mask.jpg (18 KB, 198x382) Image search: [Google]
Tuxedo_Mask.jpg
18 KB, 198x382
>>72221611
>Am I cucked /pol/?

No, you're a rational economic actor. Now that your wife's income actually affects you, you want it to be maximized, since the more money she makes, the more she can materially contribute to the relationship. It also helps take some of the pressure off of you to be the "breadwinner". Dual-income relationships are the way to go these days, considering that everything is getting so expensive.

You're also just a caring husband for wanting your wife to not get exploited by her employer. Everyone telling you that she's lying or that you're cucked is a fucking autist with no chance at genuine human compassion. Relationships aren't some power-play bullshit where you need to get the upper hand against your partner so she doesn't fuck you over first. That mindset is toxic and will guarantee you being miserable. A relationship is a partnership where you both try to maximize the happiness of each other. Don't let any of these "redpilled" perma-virgins convince you otherwise. Do right by your wife and stick by her through thick and thin. Have her back, as is your duty as a husband, and she'll have yours, as is her duty as a wife. You two fucking love each other, it's why you got married, now fucking act like it.
>>
>>72224527
Implying only liberals are functional socially or whatever is a laughable assertion.
>>
>>72224527
Most /pol/lacks are actually normal. Thing is, most people here hide their power level, and just the retards show themselves, so you end up with the fake impression that we're all retarded because that's all you see
>>
>>72221611
>Am I cucked pol?

nope, youre just a retard, i get that 'opinions are facts' is a whole /pol/ thing but come the fuck on... wage gap? seriously?
>>
File: wage gap alarm clock.jpg (46 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
wage gap alarm clock.jpg
46 KB, 960x646
Women are approaching self-awareness.
>>
>>72228713
stop being a faggot. he is a cuck to the highest degree.
>>
>>72221611
Most right-wingers are only right-wingers because they're angry they can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>72229535
>Implying only liberals are functional socially or whatever is a laughable assertion.

well it triggered you enough to reply to my post so mission accomplished.
>>
>>72221611
Heh....you'll come back around after your honeymoon phase.

But I sense you are a lying, woman.

>>72221919
Plainly...you are either insane or ill-informed. Shillary believes that children should be stripped from their parents to be taught/raised by the state (too many sources to corroborate this) and she was found out to be paying her male staff members more than females for the same job!

Her so-called foreign policy experience e is non-existant, what exactly is her signature foreign policy legacy?
>>
>>72224527
reddit is here
>>
File: 1328836718677.gif (166 KB, 485x662) Image search: [Google]
1328836718677.gif
166 KB, 485x662
>>72221611
>yes
yes
you fell for the vagina
>>
>>72221611
You sound like a giant faggot
If you adjust for type of job (how can anyone not immediately wonder how type of employment plays into the gap when its' brought up? I'll never understand msm zombies) then the wage gap becomes a shocking 6 cents or something.

Kill yourself faggot. Or go eat cereal whatever noone cares

>>72222129
>MY WIFE'S SON
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.