[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the Last Refuge of the White Man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Tristan_da_Cunha4.jpg (137 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Tristan_da_Cunha4.jpg
137 KB, 500x374
>>"In 2007, the islands have a population of 271.[37] The main settlement is Edinburgh of the Seven Seas (known locally as "The Settlement"). The only religion is Christianity, with denominations of Anglican and Roman Catholic. The current population is thought to have descended from 15 ancestors, eight males and seven females, who arrived on the island at various times between 1816 and 1908. The male founders originated from Scotland, England, the Netherlands, the United States and Italy, belonging to 3 Y-haplogroups: I (M170), R-SRY10831.2 and R (M207) (xSRY10831.2)[38] and share just nine surnames: Collins, Glass, Green, Hagan, Lavarello, Repetto, Rogers, Squibb and Swain.[n 1][2] There are 80 families on the island."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_da_Cunha
>>
>>Safe distance from any savage
>>
File: Tristan-da-Cunha_ZD9TT.jpg (127 KB, 1164x791) Image search: [Google]
Tristan-da-Cunha_ZD9TT.jpg
127 KB, 1164x791
An island still growing, with potential for development!
>>
seems the prudent thing to do is invade it and take their women
>>
>>72221017
We can't tell the Brits though, they'll send the boats...
>>
>>"Education is fairly rudimentary; children leave school at age 16, and although they can take GCSEs a year later, few do"

Does that mean they're dull?
>>
>200 people stranded in the middle of the atlantic
>>
It's called Svalbard
>>
Everyone on that island is mixed with black Africans, not even kidding.

They took wives from South Africa once upon a time and look a bit swarthy today.
>>
Kek I love how stormniggers think they are an endangered species and are looking for a wildlife reservation to call home.
>>
File: 56de87ee546f5.jpg (3 MB, 3840x5760) Image search: [Google]
56de87ee546f5.jpg
3 MB, 3840x5760
>>72220283
Yup, inbreds on a stormy island in the middle of the atlantic are the last hope for the white race

And no, I'm not talking about Ireland
>>
>>72224820
Stormweenies are adorable. I'd love to see them go and set up a colony on some godforsaken rock and then just watch the hilarity that ensues.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.