[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bluepilled friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448457434025.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
1448457434025.png
624 KB, 600x1601
What do you about that? Most of my friends are politically normal or bluepilled......against immigrants are some but what things should i use to make them nationalists?
>>
Someone has to tell them to because they're germans
>>
File: 1461622276838.png (352 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461622276838.png
352 KB, 1080x1920
>>72217504
I wouldn't go around red pilling people

GSG9 is gonna v& your ass just to protect the refugees.
>>
>>72217504
keep dreaming cuckold
>>
Just ask them what they think the future will be like, and what future they want.
>>
I've got a friend who is a closet red pill. Hates Muslims, hates feminist anything, loves Euro nationalism and Andrew Jackson.

But he shills for the Leftists, is a giant Bernie cuck, and talks about his white privilege to bluepill fucks on kikebook.

It's painfully perplexing, but he's the only person I can sort of reveal my power level to. Take what you can get, I suppose.
>>
>>72218215
Just encourage him to speak up a bit
>>
>>72218215
i have the feelihg alot of ppl here are like this too....in public i rarely hear any pro afd or anti refugee positions but there are atleast 12%votes for afd

i also got mates i can joke about gassing jews with but its all just banter ....if i openly try to explain the ridicoulusness of some holocqaust stories all you will get here are strange looks or screeching leftists
>>
>>72218270
He was an apologist for Jackson on kikebook the other day, and got swarmed at by screeching sjws.

I feel he'll either wake up or bury himself forever behind that Leftist groupthink wall.
>>
>>72217877
>says the proto german
>>
>>72217991
>GSG9 is gonna v& your ass just to protect the refugees.
I feel sorry for the GSG9. Having to go from counter-terrorism and specops into reinforcing the hugbox must feel humiliating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.