[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we decide to thrive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x640
Human beings need to stop with the tribal bullshit and pull together for our collective survival.

We have the technology to push space colonization if only there was a focused effort.

Why does /pol/ oppose an agenda shift away from imaginary reasons for hate and toward a program that will save us all and enhance quality of life for every person on earth?

Why is /pol/ such a faggy bitch about space?
>>
>>72217147

Because tribal bullshit is what has given us all our advances. War advances us. It forces us to innovate to overcome our foes. As much as we hate war, it makes us better. Human beings never do the right thing until their survival is threatened. They never do the smart thing until its easy. Right now the survival isn't a problem and the smart thing, offworld colonization aka not putting all our eggs in one basket, is still hard.
>>
>>72217147
calm down, the traveller hasn't arrived yet.
>>
we are never going to come together as one people so we need to exterminate all non whites
>>
>>72217444
1)Find genes responsible for antisocial, violent behavior and low intelligence.
2)Castrate the people possessing those genes.
There it is. Coincidentally, it will mostly be Muslims and negroids who meet that criteria.
>>
Oh, I get it now.

/pol/ is both ignorant AND severely depressed.

Why didn't you guys just say so?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>
>>72218001
This
>one world for all of humanity
>military capacity to wipe it all out
is unsustainable
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
We expand or we die
>>
>>72217147
I've tried that argument. Doesn't work against emotional creatures who now worry that you're going to pollute cold dead space.
>>
>>72217147
Nope, tribal bullshit is what drives technological progress.

>We have the technology to push space colonization if only there was a focused effort.

You will need far higher tech levels than that. Before you will be able to make a spaceship that can handle that bullshit you will be able to make arcologies that can survive happily in Death Valley or deep underground in a closed environment.

>imaginary reasons for hate

...without which we'd have stagnated long ago.
>>
>>72219176
>>72218001
Makes no sense. If we gained the technology to survive in space, we'd have the technology to survive absolutely anywhere on earth.
>>
>>72217604
You're probably kidding me on some level, but even if you didn't believe in races etc., the truth is that long time muslim areas have ruined everybody's DNA with massive inbreeding and the easiest thing to do would really be to sterilize all muslims.
>>
>>72217147
Since the white man is not in charge anymore we have other priorities, like enslave the goyim.
>>
>collective survival
yeah right, never gonna work out, we're not the same. The Chinks will probably dominate space in the future, and some rich Europeans.
>>
>>72217147
Not if you're suggesting taxing me to do it, faggot

SpaceX is doing just fine
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.