[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no goyim that religion that hates jews and has the highest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1460845372478.jpg (475 KB, 1584x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460845372478.jpg
475 KB, 1584x1024
>no goyim that religion that hates jews and has the highest fertility rate in the world is not white. Don't join that alpha warrior cult Hitler looked up to.
Is /pol/ really so retarded to fall for this or is it just anti-muslim shills?
>>
>>72216281
Yeesh. Merkel is giving the shitskins who use up German resources computers now too? Luxury apartment's not enough?
>>
>>72216281

I thought shitskins werent allowed to smoke under their shitskin law. So why is that shitskin smoking? I'm always down to watch shitskins chop each others heads off for petty things.
>>
most muslims are inbred and have very low IQ. hitler himself called them subhuman.
>>
>>72216281
t. achmed
>>
AH made one comment in "Table Talk" regretting that Whites don't have a religion that want to fight and die for their god.
Given that he was an artist (and Islam doesn't allow art depicting human forms) and a vegetarian and how brutal halal slaughter, have a very hard time buying that he actually meant that and wasn't just bullshiting or the transcriber exaggerated, Habib.
>>
A salami ilikeem
Melikey salami.
>>
>>72216433
All westerners are. Including cUckSA
>>
Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?

Also, pic related. My home in Tower Hamlets.
>>
File: 1461720389119.png (457 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
1461720389119.png
457 KB, 680x471
>>72216281
Out.
>>
>>72216281
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

Thank you Ahmed but I'm not into camelfucking.
>>
File: dead-palestinian-child.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dead-palestinian-child.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>72216281
Palestinian genocide best day of my life!
>>
File: 1458848808620.jpg (167 KB, 975x458) Image search: [Google]
1458848808620.jpg
167 KB, 975x458
>>72216281
/pol/ is bluepilled

Thou wilt surely find that, of all people, the most hostile to those who believe [muslims] are the JEWS as well as those who are polytheists; and thou wilt surely find that, of all people, [96] they who say, "Behold, we are Christians," come closest to feeling affection for those who believe [in this divine writ]: this is so because there are priests and monks among them, and because these are not given to arrogance. [97] - 5:82
>>
>>72216472
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>72216538
>Anjem Choudary
He's MI-5. HE gave an interview on CNN where he said he was "in contact with and encouraging jihadis in the US." Interview was on CNN with Jew Eliot Spitzer ~2-3 years ago.
You could see smirk on his face when he knew he got him to admit a crime. He'd be behind bars were he not working for MI-5.
>>
>>72216281
funny so your saying muslims have a greater purpose than just target practice and disposal of end of life munitions?
>>
>>72216281
>look at muslims countries
>know the answer.
>>
File: pedoshit.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
pedoshit.webm
3 MB, 568x320
also
>>
Shills want the world to be stuck in the middle ages
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.