[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRANNIES BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4984651.png (621 KB, 812x550) Image search: [Google]
4984651.png
621 KB, 812x550
Former Trans-Gender Speaks Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coZk2kyByHE
>be 4 yo boy
>gramma convinces you you're a girl and enables your degeneracy by helping you dress up as a female
>marry with a woman thinking it wil cure your "gender dysphoria"
>still want a sex change
>have sex change surgery
>live in san francisco for 8 years as a "woman"
>study psychology
>understand there's no such thing as "gender dysphoria" and "transgenderism"
>start a website to spread the info
Holy shit
>>
Smackaboob triggers me hard.
>>
Ah yeah, I read this nigga's articles on the federalist. P. good shit.
>>
>>72215151
>san francisco
Whats with that City and degenerates ? I hope that big quake will come soon
>>
>>72215360
whats with "your" country and degenerates?
>>
>>72215151
I remember wondering why Psychology wasn't in our school curriculum.
>>
>>72215151
>The word "trigger" is mentioned twice in the first 15 seconds

TRIGGERED
>>
>>72215151
when you hit the bottom you realise the red pill is the only option
>>
>>72215831
>Research psychologists spend their careers uncovering evidence that everyone is cognitively dysfunctional
>Clinical psychologists only have careers because most of the world believes that they are "normal"
>>
>>72215983
pretty sure she was being sarcastic about the triggering
>>
>>72216222
Sure, but it sounds ridiculous none the less. Plus, she sounds autistic.
>>
>>72216308
>le autism meme
She looks and sounds sexy.
>>
>>72218544
No, I think she's not that good of an interviewer. Her sentences are shoddy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.