[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: vlag_nederland.jpg (22 KB, 606x404) Image search: [Google]
vlag_nederland.jpg
22 KB, 606x404
So /pol/ today is kingsday in the Netherlands and there is a lot of police walking around which made me wonder... Where do you think the next attack will happen?
>>
>>72214012
London, no doubt. You Cheeseniggers are safe for now. Too much support for far-right parties for """""""""moderate""""""""""" mudshits to try anything major. Too unimportant as well, what are they gonna blow up in Amsterdam? Schiphol? Cheese stores?

That said you better vote for Wilders
Geen gekanker Holland moet blanker!
>>
>Denmark when?
Jyllandsposten
>>
>>72214218

moeten wij net zeggen
>>
>>72214218
Yeah I'm gonna vote for the PVV but the problem will be that nobody wants to work with him anymore.

I'm not sure about us being safe though.
>>
>>72214218

>Too unimportant as well, what are they gonna blow up in Amsterdam?

Probably moderate mudslimes if they don't watch out.
>>
File: 1459004086331.jpg (232 KB, 736x618) Image search: [Google]
1459004086331.jpg
232 KB, 736x618
>>72214012
KeK save coffee shops and brothels
>>
File: hahahaha France.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha France.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>I'm not sure about us being safe though.

As long as you don't live in Amsterdam or The Hague.

There are still places like London and Paris that will probably get attacked once again.
>>
>>72214699
and Ajax Amsterdam of course.
>>
>>72214012
>Too much support for far-right parties

Stop calling them that you Flemish imbecile... Keep your loaded political terms to your own shithold pls.

>Too unimportant as well, what are they gonna blow up in Amsterdam? Schiphol? Cheese stores?
>Implying these people have been known to blow up important things only

Only recently they panicked and blew up Zaventem and Maalbeek metro station... Were those places so much more important than Amsterdam?

>That said you better vote for Wilders

Not sure yet... He's authoritarian, barely has his priorities straight, takes money from foreign actors, his party literally consists of imbeciles and literally whos and he's unlikely to fruitfully cooperate with any other party.

>>72214732

I still think it'll be Den Haag if they hit..
>>
Canada
>>
>>72214913
>I still think it'll be Den Haag if they hit..

Probably, but I think the 5th of May in Wageningen might be a possibility as well.
>>
Eurovision
>>
>>72214012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyVb6CGRZtc

laten we hopen op een karst t happening
>>
>>72215158

>Hopen

>>>/b/
>>
>>72215158
Het zou weer wat mensen wakker schudden
>>
>>72215216
>weer

Hoe heeft Karst T Mensen wakker geschud, volgens jou?
>>
File: geertkikker.jpg (1020 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
geertkikker.jpg
1020 KB, 1832x1754
>>72214218
Why wouldn't they hit Schiphol?... they hit Zaventem as well didn't they?
>>
>>72214530
SP will though. And SP has a similar issue of other parties discarding them.
>>
>>72214012
Based on recent history, it will probably just be France again. Not necessarily a giant attack, but some "djihadiste" with a rifle killing a few people in some secondary city like Roubaix with a bunch of angry Muslims already in place.
>>
>>72215354

karst t heb kanker hij had voor die kanker koning moeten gaan
>>
>>72215131

Eurovision 2016 - Stockholm - May 14th

Would be possible.
>>
>>72214012
>Where do you think the next attack will happen?

Certainly not here. There's really no reason to.

>>72214913
>Only recently they panicked and blew up Zaventem and Maalbeek metro station... Were those places so much more important than Amsterdam?
It's not that they're "important", it's that because the people who did the bombings were related to the cell that did the Paris ones, so that means they lived in Brussels, and the guy was arrested in Brussels. It was more or less retribution, but it was probably going to happen anyway. Brussels is also a symbol of the European Union and "Europe" these days.
You want to maximise the terror you cause? Blow up an airport and metro - lots of people, busy, and you put a complete halt to the transport system. Lots of people will be a bit too frightened to go on the metro, or travel to Belgium.

But you are right, if they hit anywhere it'll be Den Haag or Rotterdam, but leaning towards Den Haag. But again, they have no reason to. Are any of our cities really that symbolic?
Maybe Amsterdam has some symbolic value as a "city of tolerance", but hitting London, Berlin, any german city that's larger than any of ours, or even Paris and Brussels again would cause WAY more terror and be a much larger strike to the West than little old Amsterdam.
>>
>>72215381

PVV + SP

kankerlijers zitten jullie in de bijstand ofzo?
>>
>>72214012

Not random in the netherlands way to low profile maybe geert gets killed but thats it
>>
>>72215381
SP is one of the last parties I'd expect to form a coalition together with the PVV. There is overlap in their voter bases, but the SP party cadre itself is staunchly against everything the PVV stands for.
>>
File: WillemAlexander-60x50-2013.jpg (109 KB, 661x800) Image search: [Google]
WillemAlexander-60x50-2013.jpg
109 KB, 661x800
>>72215478
Houd je muil, vuile landverrader
>>
>>72215415
It's a sad thought that we almost don't consider random shootings with a few dead and a few wounded "happenings" anymore.

But yes, you're right, the next happening will be in France, and probably in Paris again.
>>
File: 223.jpg (69 KB, 876x537) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
69 KB, 876x537
>>72215720
>mfw Geert gets Pim'd
Who do you think will do it?
A feminist? Some Karel de Kuck?
>>
>>72215365

they got some sand nigger friend of them , zaventem was just the samson option before getting caught.
>>
>>72215665
Je gaat me toch niet vertellen dat je voor de VVD "wij verraden het land waar je bij staat" gaat stemmen?
>>
Terrorism is a party of Dutch history, look what they did to de Witt.
>>
>>72214218
Not London mate, the're a 90+% chance of them electing a muslim mayor, who's shared platforms with islamists.
>>
>>72215809

Who the fuck still cares about an attack?
>>
>>72215758
Wat de fuk dit joe djust fukking zee abbaut mie, joe littol bitsj? Ai wil hef joe noo ai kredoe-eetet top of mai klas in de Neevie Siels, ent ai hef bien involft in numerrus ziekret reeds on Al-Quaeda,ent ai hef over 300 konvirmt kils. Ai em treent in korilla warfer ent ai em de top snaiper in de entaier US armt forses. Joe ar notting toe mie, but djust anotter targud. Ai wil waip joe de fuk aut wit presisjon de laiks of witsj has neffer bien zien bievoor on dis Irt, mark mai fukking wurds. Joe tink joe ken get awee wit zee-ing det shit toe mie over de internet? Tink akken, fukker. Es wie spiek ai em kontakting mai ziekret netwerk of spais akros de USA end jor IP is bieing treest raikt
nauw zo joe better prieper voor de storm, mekkot. De storm det waipes aut de patetik littol ting joe kal laif. Joe ar fukking det, kidoo. Ai ken bie aniewer, anietaim, ent ai ken kil joe in over zeffen hundert wees, ent dat djust wit mai ber hents. Not oonlie em ai ekstensievelie treent in unarmt kombet, but ai hef ekses toe die entaier arzenol of die Joenaitet Steets Marien Korps ent ai wil joes it toe ids foel ekstent toe waip jor misurabbel es of de fees of de kontinent, joe littol sjit. If oonlie joe koelt hef noon wat unhoolie retriebuusion jor littol "kleffer" kommunt was abaut toe bring douwn upon joe, meebie joe woelt hef helt jor fukking tong. But joe woedent, joe diddent, ent
nouw joe ar pee-ing de prais, joe koddem idieot. Ai wil sjit furrie ol over joe ent joe wil drouwn in it. Joe ar det, kidoo.
>>
>>72215636
>You want to maximise the terror you cause? Blow up an airport and metro - lots of people, busy, and you put a complete halt to the transport system. Lots of people will be a bit too frightened to go on the metro, or travel to Belgium.

We have airports and metros, as do many European cities.

>But you are right, if they hit anywhere it'll be Den Haag or Rotterdam,
Why Rotterdam of all places?
>but leaning towards Den Haag.
No shit. Or Amsterdam.. Anything before Rotterdam, really.
>But again, they have no reason to.
They had no reason to attack Paris or Brussels, besides the fact that they're cunts and that it was conventiently close to them. Amsterdam isn't THAT much further away though...

>Are any of our cities really that symbolic?

Is a random concert in Paris really that symbolic? And also, yes. Some of our cities are.

>Maybe Amsterdam has some symbolic value as a "city of tolerance"
The Hague has much more symbolic value, being the seat of the Dutch government, the home the International Criminal Court as well as the International Court of Justice.
>but hitting London,
Majority Muslims at this point, but possible.
> Berlin,
Very little symbolism there though, right?
>any german city that's larger than any of ours, or even Paris and Brussels again would cause WAY more terror and be a much larger strike to the West than little old Amsterdam.

I think Amsterdam is more famous in the Western world (especially the new world) than Brussels... Sure, they may not know where it is and what it is, but they'll have heard the stereotypes and seen the stupid Hollywood impressions of it.
>>
>>72215895
Ik stemde normaal wel altijd VVD maar het is erg triest hoe ze dit land de afgrond in helpen.. Wat zijn echter de goede alternatieven?
>>72215354
Ik bedoelde meer een aanval door moslims, Karst was een imbeciel die voor goede kijkcijfers heeft gezorgd
>>
>>72215996
>Wat zijn echter de goede alternatieven?

Letterlijk alles behalve de VVD. Letterlijk alles.. En ik ben opgegroeid in een VVD huishouden...
>>
File: 1439576681828.jpg (15 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1439576681828.jpg
15 KB, 291x343
>>72214012
mfw I had to work today
>>
>>72215840
I think Volkert van der G. was an one-off, a serious aberration in the course of history. There is no real history of left-wing violence in the Netherlands, not even in the 1960s/1970s.

I could see a lone wolf Muslim trying and failing to assassinate Wilders, but I consider the chance of a succesful assasination quite low: Wilders almost never goes outside in public anymore, his whereabouts are intentionally left vague when he is not in the Second Chamber, and his bodyguards are 24/7 around him.
>>
>>72216069
Zelfs de SP of de PVDA? Ben het met veel standpunten van de VVD eens het nadeel is alleen dat ze het nooit uitvoeren
>>
>>72215996
>Wat zijn echter de goede alternatieven?
PVV of VNL
>>
File: Screenshot_32.jpg (33 KB, 563x355) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_32.jpg
33 KB, 563x355
>>72215840

does not really matter after 12 years you are free and you can act like nothing happend
>>
>>72214012
I am a foreigner and I have to admit that I feel kind of safe up north, how's the south / amsterdam region?
>>
>>72216150
Ik zit inderdaad ook te denken aan de PVV maar meer omdat Geert de enige is die wel iets tegen de immigratie wilt doen. VNL zie ik echter niet gebeuren komende verkiezing
>>
>>72215994
>Why Rotterdam

There is a pattern of Muslims committing acts in the cities in their own home cities, i.e. those cities that they know inside out. Seeing as Rotterdam is all sorts of Islamized, I consider it a real chance.
>>
>>72215996

There is no alternative.

VVD >If you have a job
PvdA >If you are black or brown.
D66 >If you are a fag living in A'dam or Utrecht.
PVV >If you hate niggers and muslims but have never voted before.
SP >If you have no job
GL >If you are fag that smells like mustard who doesn't have a job and believes all races are equal.
PvdD >If you love animals and believe they have rights.
>>
>>72216272
Yeah seems about right.
>>
>>72215895

Volgend jaar verkiezingen maar ik heb werkelijk geen idee. PVV misschien voor de gein.
>>
>>72216125
>I think Volkert van der G. was an one-off, a serious aberration in the course of history.

Except he's still alive, well and free, and his opinions at the time of Fortuyns shooting ('dangerous man') were widely shared and promoted by mainstream media, anon. Were you even consciously watching the news back then?

>There is no real history of left-wing violence in the Netherlands, not even in the 1960s/1970s.

That's simply not true, anon. From the Kroningsrellen to the Duyvendak affaire to the many acts of Antifa violence that took place in Amsterdam, recently and hustorically, there's very clearly a history of left-wing violence in this country.

>his whereabouts are intentionally left vague when he is not in the Second Chamber

Pretty sure the locations of the safehouses he sleeps in are unironically secret, rathar than 'kept vague'...

>>72216139

Ja, zelfs de SP en PvdA ja.. Ook al zou ik daar zelf nooit voor stemmen, zijn ze vandaag de dag letterlijk liberaler dan de VVD, vooral de SP. Het is bizar hoe de VVD van een liberale partij tot een autoritaire partij is verworden waarin mensen als Fred Teeven boegbeelden zijn voor een partij die ooit individuele vrijheid voorstond..
>>
File: Screenshot_33.jpg (62 KB, 538x374) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.jpg
62 KB, 538x374
>>72216125
>Wilders almost never goes outside in public anymore

This is from 2014 and the threath has been high for some time, if they want to get you they will get you, this is even more so with muslims
>>
>>72216272
Correct that for you:

VVD > If you're too pussy to admit that you actually want to vote for the PVV
>>
>>72216476
>This is from 2014 and the threath has been high for some time, if they want to get you they will get you, this is even more so with muslims

But they didn't get him, anon.
>>
File: vnl.png (8 KB, 486x103) Image search: [Google]
vnl.png
8 KB, 486x103
I'm actually thinking of voting pic related... though.. I'm not sure if we should splinter the right like the left.
>>
>>72216476
Zijn gezicht: "kut, ga ik nu door hem vermoord worden? Kom maar op kankerlijer"

But yeah, that's a concerning image.
>>
>>72216216
VNL is ook streng qua immigratie, maar ze zijn (nog) een kleine partij.
>>
>>72216552
Yeah that's my thought exactly if the right gets splintered the left will win.
>>
just vote PVV and stop being so insecure.

THORIUM
H
O
R
I
U
M
>>
Germany or italy
>>
>>72216651
Wat biedt VNL als meerwaarde ten opzichte van de PVV?
>>
>>72216973

Een haags accent
>>
>>72216973

Pluspunten
>Geen historie van schandalen en leden die worden vervolgd, onderzocht of opgepakt
>Geen historie van leden die zetels stelen
>Hebben niet de gewoonte constant iedereen 'knettergek' etc te noemen, maar presenteren zich redelijker

Minpunten
>Überhaupt geen historie
>Gestart door leden die zetels hebben 'gestolen'
>Toch een klein schandaaltje in de vorm van dat Moskovich avontuur
>>
File: Screenshot_38.jpg (125 KB, 959x816) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_38.jpg
125 KB, 959x816
>>72216536

Maybe but 1 day his luck will run out
>>
>>72217106
Op welke punten wijkt hun partijprogramma af van dat van de PVV?
>>
>>72217108
>luck

It's not luck. It's the fact that he gave up most, if not all, of his freedom in favor of security... I'm not saying it's impossible to get him, but I doubt it'll happen.
>>
>>72217189

Geen idee oetz... Volgens mij is het vooral een verschil in houding en presentatie. Dus minder superlatieven en beledigingen, geen 'clickbait' stijl voorstellen als 'Kopvoddentaks'..

Verder volgens mij iets rechtser, meer gericht op ondernemers etc en minder gericht op de SP stijl argumenten zoals Wilders.. (AOW leeftijd, hoogte WW uitkeringen, zorg etc)
>>
>>72214012
It's kroningsdag and you silly cheese eating clog heads are arguing on 4chan. go outside!
>>
>>72214012
On a beach in Spain
>>
>>72217365
The weather is shit
>>
>>72217365
It's raining :^)
>>
>>72217365
The weather is horrible mate. Rain snow, wind...
>>
>>72217435
>>72217441
>>72217447
I should have assumed. sorry to hear
>>
>>72216973
>Wat biedt VNL als meerwaarde ten opzichte van de PVV?

Joram van Klaveren komt beter over en roept geen gekke dingen zoals Wilders wel doet.
>>
>>72214218
>Too unimportant as well, what are they gonna blow up in Amsterdam? Schiphol? Cheese stores?
There isn't much to blow up in Amsterdam that would have global implications.

But Schiphol, Amsterdam Central Station, Utrecht Central Station (largest rail hub in the country), Houses of Representatives and the International Criminal Court in the Hague are realistically all potential targets.

Then there's the Murican nukes we have stored here, but getting to those should be quite hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_34.jpg (38 KB, 596x397) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_34.jpg
38 KB, 596x397
fuck off geert jew lover
>>
>>72216973
gebaseerde Bontes
>>
>>72217808
>There isn't much to blow up in Amsterdam that would have global implications.

It would have impact on international tourism, even if they "only" shoot up a bunch of coffeeshops.
>>
>>72218176
That's true. I was thinking more along the lines of political unrest etc.
>>
>>72214218
>cheeseniggers

top kek XD
>>
Rome, Berlin, London, Stockholm, Zurich, Geneva, Amsterdam/hague/rotterdam, Somewhere in netherlands,

Washington dc, nyc, toronto, montreal, california somewhere
>>
File: 1427908691085.jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1427908691085.jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>72216272
>mfw I actually voted PvdD last time
It was the least shit option
>>
Zero hour mayday desu
>>
>>72217808
>Then there's the Murican nukes we have stored here, but getting to those should be quite hard.

Burgers protecting those things in Volkel mean business. An environmentalist women once hanged a banner on one of their satallites, because she wanted to protest their presence. The burgers silenced her with so much violence and arrested her ass and kept her silent for a few weeks. Dutch authorities made sure it stayed that way. So probably not a viable target.
>>
>>72218290
Yeah, but if you look at their last targets, those weren't overly political either (except the metro station near EU headquarters). They are just fine with targeting western lifestyle, and civilian targets are much easier to hit. Besides, a city like Amsterdam must be the epitome of degeneracy in their eyes, with your sex museums and so on.
>>
>>72217189
PVV is de afgelopen jaren heel erg opgeschoven na links wat hun economisch programma betreft. VNL is klassiek liberaal. Profileren zichzelf alsware als de optie rechts van de VVD (wat betreft immigratie, etc.) en PVV (wat betreft economisch beleid). Verder de zusterpartij van UKIP, Farage was een paar weken geleden nog op de partijbijkeenkomst van VNL om over het referendum te spreken.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.