[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Violence against women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1407916041328.jpg (262 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [Google]
1407916041328.jpg
262 KB, 834x1016
>'He just did it 'cause he likes you': Government unveils confronting ad campaign to tackle domestic violence

>The Coalition government has launched a confronting new ad campaign, designed to get parents, teachers and coaches to clamp down on disrespectful and aggressive behaviour by boys and young men.

>The $30 million campaign, which begins on Sunday, features a one-minute TV ad in which people dismiss or encourage gender stereotypes and violence against women and girls.
>"It should be of grave concern to us all, to know that it is our youth who are learning to accept and excuse violent attitudes to women and girls," Ms Jenkins said.
>"We need to intervene now so this is not a problem we pass onto the next generation.
>"For this reason I welcome the government's prevention campaign launched today."

The sheer hypocrisy and ignorance is fucking astounding. 30 MILLION DOLLARS.
>>
>>72213475
http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/he-just-did-it-cause-he-likes-you-government-unveils-confronting-ad-campaign-to-tackle-domestic-violence-20160419-goahnf.html
>>
>>72213475
>Adressing non-issues

It's perfectly normal to hit your wife square in the face when she gets bitchy and won't behave.

I dare you to prove me wrong.
>>
>>72213702
>I dare you to prove me wrong.
There's no need.

Just look at the homosexual relationships. Their domestic violence doesn't get talked about when the rates are even higher.
>>
Our government wastes more money than that in a day on pointless shit, I'm not even suprised about this.
working for the government has shown me their utter incompetence.
we are a reactive society, not proactve - issuing over blown bandaid fixes for everything.
>>
>>72214479
You'll never hair about violence against men and >>72213794
Ever.
>>
>>72215247
*hear
>>
>>72213475
The ad is shit tier too. It's a white guy and a white girl, since obviously that's the only domestic violence that ever happens. Heaven forbid we show abo domestic violence which is where most of this shit comes from, or women on men.
>>72213702
See, it's this shit that means we have to take the back foot frenchie. If you hate women so much, don't fucking marry one. Don't make it blatantly obvious how much they suck and they won't try to force themselves into things you like.
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>>72213475
>defending women's right
>supporting islamization of their countries
feminist logic everyone.. rip taxpayers' money.
>>
Only niggers resort to violence to get their way. If you can't command respect from your wife, children, neighbor, coworker, etc without hitting them, you're the problem, not them.
>>
Reviving from the dead.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.