[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why does USA give Pakistan billions of dollars every yea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461740833141.jpg (110 KB, 658x977) Image search: [Google]
1461740833141.jpg
110 KB, 658x977
So, why does USA give Pakistan billions of dollars every year despite them harbouring OBL and others?

Well, here's why

http://www.dawn.com/news/1254693/pakistan-helped-us-get-osama-insists-hersh
>>
>>72213448
Why do you hate India, Pakistan?
>>
>>72214122
To be honest, we don't. We are nearly same in every way (except we poo in loo). All the fight is over Kashmir. Indians won't accept it though. Still I think Indians are pretty bro tier.
>>
>>72214667
Is it because India are better than you at cricket, Pakistan?
>>
>>72214667
Would you all be better off if Iran and India just divided you in their traditional spheres? Baludjis and Pashtuns to Iran and Sindh and Punjabi to India. And entire Afghanistan to Iran.
>>
>>72213448
Because we sat on our asses and let the lowest form of Americans take control of our most perfect government. As you have seen we are taking it back. And peacefully! Now if the Beard huggers don't want to give it up then you will see why Americans have many guns!
>>
>>72214815
Today they definitely are. But historically and even statistically, we've been better than them. But they will overtake us. Or cricket is going down the shitters because of politics and selfish egotistical players.
>>
>>72215035
Probably not.

>>72215068
Good. Hope Trump forces to tell the actual truth on this matter and stops aid to us. Though I doubt this will happen.
>>
>>72214667
I don't buy your Islamic bullshit friend talk. Islam is the leech of planet earth. You are lucky a cuckold muslim is in the Whitehouse. Islam will submit to Jesus or we call on our French brothers to get their guillotine warmed up. Yeah, bitch, we love to see those little round muzzle heads roll! Fuck Islam! You will never harm our peaceful Indian brothers!
>>
>>72215255
>Islam is the leech of planet earth
Agreed.

>You will never harm our peaceful Indian brothers!
But there are more Muslims in India than Pakistan.

Not even trying to be friendly, just polite.
>>
>>72215398
Ignore that guy, Pakistan is alright.

Fight for the self-determination of your people.
>>
>>72215669
>Ignore that guy, Pakistan is alright.

No it's not you fucker
>>
>>72216786
Pakistan has a lot of well educated upper middle class area's, not all of them are savege animals.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.