[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinion time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sESL4q3.jpg (83 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
sESL4q3.jpg
83 KB, 500x669
I like Indians. They are hard working and don't seem to cause too much trouble, some of them are actually pretty smart too.

Also the poo meme is lame now
>>
>>72213317
The vast majority of them are subhuman scum. There are exceptions, lots of them considering the amount of indians in the world, but most are dumb as rocks and useless.
>>
maybe in australia but you're seeing the ones with enough money to emigrate the real indians are street shitters
>>
Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?

Also, pic related. My home in Tower Hamlets.
>>
>>72213317
I don't like them even the ones with money. They're incredibly rude and anti-social.
>>
>>72213317
>the poo meme is lame now
Pajeet spotted
>>
>>72213553
Is it bait?
>>
File: 1456003774123.png (7 KB, 364x313) Image search: [Google]
1456003774123.png
7 KB, 364x313
>>72213317
We meet again my friend.
>>
>>72213660
Yeah, just a shitty copypasta.
>>
>>72213553
Do you get to fuck goats too? Or just pigs and your own daughters?
>>
>>72213317
Nationalism is an outdated concept that politicians and elites in general still use for PR purposes since the uneducated masses thinks it's relevant to how the modern world works.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.