[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why havent you joined Christian Identity yet, /pol/? You claim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Why havent you joined Christian Identity yet, /pol/?

You claim to be religious, but all I see is a heretical mix of paganism and other religions passed off as a Christian sect (Catholicism)

>Christian Identity is a religious ideology popular in extreme right-wing circles. Adherents believe that whites of European descent can be traced back to the "Lost Tribes of Israel." Many consider Jews to be the Satanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are "mud peoples" created before Adam and Eve.

This is the truly redpilled belief system.
>>
>>72211364
>whites are from Israel!

the sneakiest of Zionist schemes
>>
>>72211446

Reminder that the Ashkenazi jews, the ones who rule the world.. they arent from Israel.

DNA tests proved it recently.

This actually backs up Christian Identities claims, that they are the spawn of the devil, and have no relation to Israel.
>>
File: wowlol.jpg (44 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
wowlol.jpg
44 KB, 430x540
>>72211446

Like this guy for example, hes not really jewish blood. They hide among the jews, breed into them, claim to be them. They are like a hidden sect of jews, within the jews we can see.

They act towards the jews as the jews are perceived to act among us. No loyalty to their host country or identity as one of its citizens, only to their personal interests as controllers of goyim.

A German jew is not a German at all, but merely a jew. A french jew is not a Frenchman at all, but merely a jew.

An Ashkenazi jew is not a jew at all, but merely an Ashkenazi.
>>
>>72211547
I-is this true anon? Or is this j-just some more of your white supremacist stuff?
>>
>>72211364
Cancer picture.

All of those Islamic groups slaughter people.
Those Christian groups don't slaughter people.

Bottom says islamophobia...

Fuck you OP
>>
>Evangelical Christianity
I would fear these people during a Happening. Mark my words, /pol/. A significant amount of American Evangelical Christians, enough to create a stereotype to emerge, will create Fundamental Christian tyranny in the name of God during a complete economic/political crisis.

>Ultra-Orthodox
How are these people even on the list? They wear funny hats and have a dozen children. Most of the are good citizens if not some of them stuck up (muh G-d's chosen people).

>Catholicism
Papists are a threat to the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant character of the United States but I wouldn't call them extremists or even on the same level as the terrorist groups listed.

>Sunni Muslims
An ENTIRE group of Muslims, basically the other half of Muslims, is listed. >implying Shia Muslims are any better.

>Fundamental Mormons
Same as the Ultra-Orthodox Jews, except they have many wives. They are not hurting anybody for the most part. There is of course that one compound marrying off young girls but they seem to be an exception.
>>
>>72211364
>Evangelicals and Catholics in the same category as Al Quada
Apex lel
>>
File: christians jews.png (2 MB, 1931x1146) Image search: [Google]
christians jews.png
2 MB, 1931x1146
>>72211364
Because I refuse to worship a kike god or obey a kike holy book. Christian Identity is no different from the niggers who claim kike Jesus was also a nigger.

My race is my religion. It should be yours too.
>>
>>72214348
God bless you anon
>>
File: 1461635460371.jpg (169 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1461635460371.jpg
169 KB, 490x604
>>72213967
>>
>>72211364
>islamophobia
>disliking islam is religious extremism
>disliking any other religion isnt
>>
>Islamophobia

Am I being baited?
>>
>>72211364
>>>72211364
>>islamophobia
>>disliking islam is religious extremism
>>disliking any other religion isnt
Yah
And islamophobia is racist. Because we all know an ideology is a race. ^_^ Now lets check our white priviledge its really triggering.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.