[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where in Europe or any of the Anglo nations do you think the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461513788408.jpg (58 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1461513788408.jpg
58 KB, 500x420
Where in Europe or any of the Anglo nations do you think the next mudslime attack will be?

I personally think Britain or Sweden.
>>
>>72210886
One of the nordic countries.
>>
>>72210886

Britain, Sweden, Germany are all off grounds for muslim attacks.

Britain because of Brexit.
Sweden because it would redpill the country.
Germany because of Chancellor elections next year.

I think the Netherlands are the next target.
>>
>>72210886
Here or perhaps the UK
>>
Euro 2016 in France would be the most prized target. The event will be extremely heavily secured no doubt.

After that Germany or the US might be a target, ISIS claims to want to infiltrate the US by use of the southern border.
>>
London
>>
>>72210886
I think france again.
>>
>>72210886
well we are certainly overdue for one. However I fear they may strike somewhere like New Zealand purely on the principle that they can claim that they can attack anywhere.
>>
Nederlands
>>
>>72211086
I hope they attack us, it'll guarantee we get the fuck out of the EU.
>>
>>72212044

>tfw this situation has developed to the point where you need to sacrifice human life to change the circumstances

Don't you call that war when you need to have people dying in order to achieve an objective?

Funny how people think we aren't at war.
>>
File: kek wills it.png (33 KB, 414x400) Image search: [Google]
kek wills it.png
33 KB, 414x400
>>72212044
that's why it's not happening
>>
>>72210886
I want them to attack and succesfully kill the antipope.
>>
>>72212257
that would make my day
>>
>>72212341
Just image the backlash. it would be glorious.
>>
>>72212472
you know what, I actually hope one of the refugees that he took into the Vatican will do it. You know death by poetic justice.
>>
Why would they attack Sweden? We basically let them do whatever they want, even Obama Bin Laden praised Sweden. The reason why France is targeted is because they actually fight the muslims, Sweden and Germany don't. German secret services even pay the terrorists off(jizya if you will) so that they won't attack them. It is going to be Benelux, France or Britain.
>>
It's Munich's turn again.

"New York, London, Paris, Munich
Everybody's talking 'bout
POP! Music. ..."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.