[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has received hardly any money to fund his campaign up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (625 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625 KB, 3000x2000
Trump has received hardly any money to fund his campaign up to now- being self funded is what he loves to brag about.

But what about the general election? It will cost an estimated $1 billion to run a campaign for the general election. He is rich, but he doesn't have $1 billion lying around to spend on campaigning. Isn't he going to have to start accepting money sooner or later?
>>
>>72210782

>been flying around the US for months
>private jet
>cost him around 10 mn $ to rent the venues

He has basically been doing the whole "tour the country for the campaign" thing since last year. I think he can still keep it up.
>>
Yes he will have to accept it. The GOP is already putting cash together for the run. He has said in his speeches that in the general he'd have to accept GOP help. It won't influence his decision making (claim.) I tend to beleive him. He is rebranding the GOP to something that can win. The least they can do is chip in.
>>
>>72211227

BTW I live near DC and listen to poli stations all day. It's less about ideas and more about the machine, if that makes sense. So these are open facts of what's happening. The second part of my post is opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 768x1024
>>72211227
I see. So irregardless of who the nominee is the GOP will be helping him out financially?
>>
File: magacash.png (491 KB, 1098x777) Image search: [Google]
magacash.png
491 KB, 1098x777
>>72210782
>Trump has received hardly any money to fund his campaign
How much do you think he's getting from the DONATE button?
>>
>>72210782
The thing is though, things like flights and venues don't cost him like they do other people.

His flights are on his private plane and he puts so many butts in the seats it covers the costs of the locations he's renting out.

People want to provide him services for free because Trump is good for business. And I'm not talking about when he's president, I mean right now hosting Trump, shilling Trump, etc. gets you customers.

Hell he doesn't have to spend a thing on television even. If you play like Trump you can compete without the financial backing.
>>
>>72211227
trump isn't an idiot like bernie sanders. hes not gonna blow all that money on useless tv ads (bernie outspent shillary by millions and still lost new york). i think trump spent just 64k in new york and won in a landslide, compared to 6m+ with democrats.

trump could dump all that money on actual ground game, getting people in more remote areas involved, doing everything to maximize voter turnout.
>>
>>72210782
>he doesn't have $1 billion lying around to spend on campaigning
Wrong.
>>
>>72211331
>irregardless
Trump will fix you

he'll fix all of you
>>
He smashes the GOP without spending despite them trying their best

Why would it be any different

Protip: The media gives him free advertising, every time he appears on a news network rating spikes

He doesn't need to spend to win
>>
>>72211331
Irregardless is not a word
>>
>>72211803

You're right, he doesn't have $1 billion at all.
>>
He is a libtard. Hope he doesn't win or gets killed.
>>
>>72211962
so tolerant, cuck.
>>
>>72211962
> bernie shills thinking this will work
>>
>>72210782
The media will continue to pay for his campaign
>>
>>72210782
He's already said in an interview that he won't self fund through the general.
>>
>>72211418
He's said not alot, he pretty much ouright said people donating are nice and thoughtful but doesn't really help him. I think he might have been trying to brag though, he's sold a lot of fucking hats I know that...
>>
>>72211962
Reported to the SS
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.