[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIA REMOVES KEBAB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Moscow authorities threaten to ban kebabs

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/26/shawarmageddon-moscow-authorities-threaten-to-ban-kebabs?CMP=fb_gu#comment-73161347
>>
>>72210201
It has to be done. I like Kebab, but the food stalls are completely unsanitary. We need to import some Germans to run the Kebab industry here.
>>
>tasty lebanese street food
triggered me
>>
>>72210387
Kebab stalls are unsanitary in first world too Russia Friend. They are like Mexican restaurants. The more health code violations the more tasty.
>>
>>72210516
Been to good turkish restorants in Germany, Greeks there make great Gyros too. There might be totally unsanitary stalls, but even those streets ones run by Turks are mostly ok.

Meanwhile, Moscow street stalls are ran by ex-soviet non citizens and seeing a rat venturing through the vitrine is not out of ordinary.
>>
>>72210642
yeah, even as a fat American, I'd have to consider turning down a tasty kebab in Moscow..
>>
>>72210201
>RUSSIA REMOVES KEBAB
>>72210387

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-uY4jQ7rWc
>>
>>72210516
Best Kebab shop I ever went to was in The Hague.
Very clean, very friendly people, delicious kebab. Why? Because they were Coptic Christians from Egypt and sold pork kebab. It kept all the the Muslims from going near the place.
>>
>>72211120
R A REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RARE RARE RARE RARE
>>
>>72211195
Stop shitposting.
Get a gun.
Go to the Greek border.
Keep the shitskins from invading your country.
>>
>>72211120
theres some Copts who run a corner store. They dont card me. Nice people. Cool ancient manuscripts.
>>
>>72211120
Oh shit thats rare
>>
>>72211307
easy to say when your living in the best kept secret in the Caribbean
>>
>>72211120
rare as fuck
>>
>eating kebab ever except when it's a christian holiday and you're hammered af and it's your only choice

I sincerely hope you don't do it
>>
>>72210201
I beleive we tried banning kebab once. Due to loopholes in the law all the kebab stalls got away with literally just changing the signs from "shawerma" to "kebab", as technically only shawerma got banned.

I hope they will be less braindead anout it this time.
>>
>>72211120
Was it at "gok merkez"?
They make guuud shieeet
>>
>>72210201
I think is was already disproved.
>>
>>72211307
>TFW my family and religion won't let me eat pork
Why even live.
>>
>>72212423

still alot of nigs there.
>>
>>72212884
As opposed to Croatia's fables foods of boiled cabbage, and that's it.
>>
>>72211307
remember its name?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.