[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the Nazis depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: quote-joseph-goebbels.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
quote-joseph-goebbels.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
Were the Nazis depressed?
>>
>>72210041

many smart people tend to
>>
This was before he found his calling in life.
>>
>>72210041
Most of their leaders had severe mental issues, not only Hitler.
>>
>>72210041
Look at the face of that cunt. Weak chin, peanut skull, short as shit, ugly as fuck.

Do you think people like that are inherently happy?
>>
Some people only function when they totally abandon themselves for a cause.
>>
The head Nazis were literally depressed losers who had all but given up on life until they came upon the Nazi party. Adherence to their ideology and to Germany was what gave them purpose again.
>>
>>72210329
Worth mentioning that the country of Germany itself was a depressed loser at the time, that's why they became so popular.
>>
File: ccd[1].png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
ccd[1].png
191 KB, 477x768
The Third Reich was literally the beta uprising
>>
Naturally, Jews cucking their country made them depressed, so things just swung from one way to the other.
>>
>>72210329
>I'll let some financial elite rule me, I want to be their pet. Oh I'm so happy, I'm such a winner.

you make it sound bad to see no sense in living the life of a slave.
>>
File: The_Nihilists.png (1 MB, 1123x756) Image search: [Google]
The_Nihilists.png
1 MB, 1123x756
>>72210041
Yes. They bliefs in nosinks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.