[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitskins bring Zika to Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: But why.png (294 KB, 571x419) Image search: [Google]
But why.png
294 KB, 571x419
WHAT THE FUCK CANADA
> The person, who was not identified further, lives in the province of Ontario and is suspected of having contracted the virus from a sexual partner who was diagnosed with it after traveling to an affected country
> It does not specify what country that was
> It does not specify what country that was
> they acquired it from a sexual partner who was diagnosed with it after traveling to an affected country
https://news.vice.com/article/canada-says-it-has-confirmed-its-first-case-of-sexually-transmitted-zika-virus?utm_source=vicenewsfb

ENOUGH. America, why are you wearing a hat filled with disease-ridden shit? Just nuke it already, otherwise you're going to be building two walls.
>>
Shitpost
>>
>>72209389
Says the person who's letting their women breed with mozzie-bitten savages.
When's the next election over there, so you can deal with this madness?
>>
>>72209480
Post ironic shitpost
>>
>>72209539
Alright you got me
Just wanted to bait m8, thanks for recognizing me as a human being. It gets lonely on here sometimes.
>>
>>72209165
Mate, missionaries tend to travel to spread to word of God. This doesn't mean that it's a nigger that brought the virus.
>>
If you exterminate your viruses, they win
>>
>>72209640
That's why we're the best fampai

pls no more bully
>>
If you create a quarantine than that means Zika wins.

A quarantine will just mean more viruses will convert to pandemic.

That's why the Olympics must go on, we have to let zika feel welcome in all our countries so other viruses don't become pandemics.
>>
>>72209643
>word of God
>Fucks a third worlder
K..
>>
>>72210210

For real though. People realize the Olympics are going to spread this shit worldwide, right?

No skin off my back, since I don't do casual sex, but come on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.