[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Czechia please help out!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: milo.png (405 KB, 700x259) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
405 KB, 700x259
Milo with his dangerous faggot tour is supposed to come to Prague on Thursday - Apr 28 - to the University of Economics. I would love to go there but I can't find any more information about the exact venue nor the time it will start. Czech anons can you please provide me with more information?
>>
>>72207472
the venue is that really nice bridge in Prague.

You know the one with the view of the castle that is a short walk from the Kafka museum.

Enjoy le fggot dangereux
>>
>>72207616

>the venue is that really nice bridge in Prague.
University of Economics - but where exactly.

>You know the one with the view of the castle that is a short walk from the Kafka museum.
you mean Karlsbrücke

>Enjoy le fggot dangereux
thanks
>>
It's the morning in the Cezch
>>
>>72207472
man he better be careful, if he goes any more east, he is going to get beat up
>>
>>72210605
>It's the morning in the Cezch
guess what - in Austria too! there is always time for some lurking/posting/... especially when you are a student.
>>
Probably isn't happening. There seems to have been a number of dates planned, University of Nottingham for instance which was supposed to have been a week or two ago, that didn't happen. Would probably have been indication on his twitter by now that he was getting on a plane to Europe.
>>
Am a student there, no information anywhere. I don´t think it´s happening.
>>
>>72207472

Degenerate funds his gay bugchaser cruising tour with the help of college students.

>/pol/ will support this

lmao
>>
>>72212667
děkuji for the info
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.