[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA 4TH SUPERMILITARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder that India is more powerful than half of you shit posters here!

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-powerful-militaries/

Rest of the world, are you even trying!?
>>
File: 1376026138464.jpg (222 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
1376026138464.jpg
222 KB, 1240x786
>>72207309
>ranked 7th
>>
Is this a joke?
>20
Lol fuck off. We're undefeated
>>
>>72207309
no one wants to invade a country that smells like hot diapers, gurpreet
>>
>>72207309
Sweden 29th? lolwut

>>72207881
[insert obligatory emu war link here]
>>
File: KAI.gif (337 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
KAI.gif
337 KB, 500x375
This thread everyday.
>>72207309
are you an NRI OP?
>>
>>72207309
>Saudi Arabia is 25th
Excuse me?
>>
>>72207309
Bioweapons are imbalanced
>>
Just quoting myself from last thread:

I am surprised Thailand and us are that high on the list.
>>
>>72208085
Technology.

After ww2 sweden was relatively unscathed, so we built a strong airforce and a strong navy. This was for a potential war with soviet where we were supposed to be able to defend ourselves against them. We had, secretly, taken the allies side in the conflict, something that was revealed just a couple of years ago. This was, however, no surprise; sweden hasn't actually been neutral since ww2, even if the government said so during the cold war (because the attack was to be a surprise when the war started). These plans were also revealed by soviet spies, one of which was discovered high up in the ranks. The guy never saw the light of day again.

It held a lot more influence and power during the cold war and has lost a lot of power due to

1. being a professional army since they removed mandatory service (they are discussing implementing it again because of recent events). This simply does not work in a country with not even 10 million people out of which 7 million are swedish
2. money. the government rather feeds mohammed than invests in personnel and material
3. leftists, the cancer that actually suggests WE REMOVE THE ARMY COMPLETELY but have to be content with just reducing it to almost nothing
>>
>>72208706
You should be higher tho, you defeated the US with sticks and stones.
>>
>>72207309
First three can still post POO IN THE LOO though roit
>>
>>72207309
iraq was once the 4th most powerful army in the world too.
>>
>Pakistan 15th
>time to bring poo across the border
>>
>>72208882
Have you got any concrete evidence to back up that dubious claim?
>>
Where is Canada? I thought they had a lot of aircraft>?
>>
>>72208706
There's a lot of first/second generation Vietnamese in the U.S. Army. To a man they are the toughest sons of bitches around.
>>
>>72209139
They took the dangerous parts (bombs etc.) of to fly refugees in.
>>
>>72209045
Go get 'em, pajeet, paki scum is lowest of the low
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badaber_uprising
>>
>>72207309
Not counting reserves.
Russia has over 2 m trained people in reserve who can be put on the front easily.
Israel has about 800,000. Not counting actual combat expirience. An unexpirienced army ranks low compared to one that is constantly at war. Which great wars was china involved in this generation? Or japan? A useless misleading ranking at best.
>>
>>72207309
Belgium defeating north korea with their 33000 belgian troops. I would love to see that
>>
>>72209361
>>72209474
Ghurka speaking the truth here, Russia, Israel and USA are constantly at war, other nations are relatively docile and cucked.
>>
>>72208706
Your women fire ping-pong balls with deadly accuracy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.