[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hilary Clinton has 4 decades of public school indoctrination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: Hillary 2016.jpg (76 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Hillary 2016.jpg
76 KB, 700x700
Hilary Clinton has 4 decades of public school indoctrination as her base. She's going to destroy him.

It's not even going to be close. There is a reason why the liberal media has given Trump over a billion dollars in free press. They want Clinton to win.
>>
Fuck that old evil cunt.

If she wins RACE WAR NOW.
>>
File: 1459488548338-1.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1459488548338-1.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>72205082
ok OP, whatever you say since you're obviously not a shill or anything
>>
I hope Trump puts up one hell of a fight but this is most likely true. Demographics work in her favor by quite a bit. Pretty much every non white leans left and our women vote left. White males alone can't get him elected.
>>
File: 1455534101941.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1455534101941.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>72205082
Trump has 4 decades of people pissed off with your bullshit as his base.
>>
>>72205401
>Trump has 4 decades of white men pissed off with your bullshit as his base.
>Hilary has literally every other demographic
ftfy
>>
>>72205317
Except a lot of whites don't normally vote, but will be fired up to do so under Trump. This is also an election where men have been more active for once. Lastly, Trump can and will repair his image, he is a master persuader and has a great surrogate campaigner in Ivanka. She's so damn lovable, women are gonna love her
>>
>>72205082
What the HELL is wrong with you? Why are you supporting this creature? Do you realize the Clintons have peddled influence? They received enormous compensation for merely speaking—money they laundered via the Clinton Foundation? Do you remember when the Clintons stole furniture and souvenirs from the White House? Didn’t you see the voter fraud in Iowa? What about the suspicious deaths that surround the Clintons including Vince Foster? Don’t you remember Travelgate, her mysterious and extremely improbable fortune she made from a cattle futures bet? What about Whitewater? What about her sending goons to intimidate Bill’s sexual harassment victims. What about her defense of Bill even though he has raped women? Remember how the Clintons used the IRS to go after their enemies? Their sale of high-tech weapon secrets to China? Her lack of accomplishments in the Senate? Her egregious violation of campaign finance laws? What about her lies about being ‘poor’ and coming under sniper fire? Don't you remember Benghazi? People died because of Hillary and she didn’t give a damn. “What difference at this point does it make,” is what she callously gruffed.

Do you really believe this creature? Finally, what about her violating national security by sending out thousands of illegal emails—many of which contained top-secret info?

Now you want the hillbillly grifting criminal Clinton's back in White House? Really? Beware of getting what you want. Her corruption and criminality will breed even more of it. Except these pigs won’t go to the slaughter. YOU will.
>>
>>72206388
All of these questions you have raised are merely talking points spoon-fed to you by professional fear mongers who exploit conspiracy nuts like you, talking points which you have swallowed hook, line, and sinker because you are too stupid to understand why believing correlation equals causation is a fallacy.

>the sale of lemons dramatically increases during the summer
>the rate of automobile accidents also dramatically increases during the summer
>therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents

tl'dr it's summer already. kill yourself.
>>
>>72206388
I don't think it's support as much as understanding how stupid the average american is. Trump has an uphill battle that I hope he can win.
>>
>>72205082
but its going to be so much fun in the process for us non-Americans

if she wins, they elected an opportunistic borderline retard who couldnt handle two email accounts at once and basically let her ambassadors get killed by some arabs because she didnt care. Her foreign policy will be absolute shit, but were used to that and maybe she will fuck up more than Obummer.

Basically they will get a Merkel
>>
>>72206825
He has zero chance. The guy conveniently out polls her in unfavorable due to the fact the media just raped his image. Look what the media did to bernie and that guy was cleanest politician I've seen ever. You say it's an uphill battle but she has everything at her disposal to slam trump with. Even the GOP would probably side with her at this point.
>>
>>72205484
Literally every other demographic is a minority.
>>
Ivanka is the secret weapon op. She really is a great woman. Loveable, intelligent, successful, motherly and still incredibly beautiful.
>>
>>72205289
/thread
>>
>>72207333
That adds up to a majority you fucking idiot.
Women aren't going to vote for trump, hes ugly as sin.
>>
>>72207050
This. Also, Trump enjoyed free media coverage during the primary that he will not get during the national election.

They'll cut his mic. It'll be 10 to 1 in terms of the number of times Hillary Clinton's face appears on television when compared to the number of times Trump's face appears on television and each of those times will be instances where Hillary said something that makes her look good and Trump said something that makes him look like either an idiot or a racist.

And this disparity of television coverage will be done in adherence to a council on foreign relations edict issued to all of the major networks to ensure Trump is never in a position to implement his import tariff on corporations that move jobs overseas.

Trump's campaign has been a joke from the very beginning. An import tariff?
>>
File: 1425175258517.png (42 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1425175258517.png
42 KB, 500x560
>>72205082
>billions of dollars in free press

You make it sound like they were shilling for trump.

Fuck off, most of it has been billions of dollars worth of attack ads.
>>
>>72206807
Wow... That's not even close to an argument...

Were you seriously trying to convince someone of something?
>>
>>72205484
I have not met one man that likes Hillary. Not one Mexican. Not one white. Not one dindu.

And before you claim HURR DURR YOU NEVER LEAVE THE BASEMENT, I work in retail and speak to shitloads of people every day.
>>
>>72205082
>five (5) cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>72207637
If you've met more than 200 people during the past 6 months, I seriously doubt that you asked each of them whether or not they like Hillary Clinton. So you could have very well met someone who likes Hillary Clinton and not known it, because during some of those meetings it didn't occur to ask them whether or not they liked Hillary Clinton and you never would have discovered their opinion of her.

>when I go to a retail store, every salesman I meet asks me whether or not I like Hillary Clinton
>no, really
>>
>>72205082
ban circumcision and give me my foreskin back and end alimony, and then we can talk, kike puppet whore
>>
>>72207050
but every time the media attacks him he gets more supporters
>>
>>72208090
I've spoken to shitloads of people (regs at my store) and have gotten to know them well enough to inquire about their political views. Not one man likes Hillary. Not a single one.

I'm not even trying to shill for anyone--I'm just speaking the truth. If she is nominated, she will not win because most men that vote democrat will stay home.
>>
>>72208118
Women suffer far more than men. Let's focus on our problems first, such as putting an end to rape on college campuses and eliminating the gender pay gap, and then, if there is time, we'll tend to your little sexual insecurities.
>>
>>72208328
Also, I run a liquor store and I am the first person they speak to when they get off of work in most cases. I've heard enough life stories to last several lifetimes.
>>
>>72207636
>Wow... That's not even close to an argument..

Yes it is.
>>
>>72205082
>says increasingly nervous man for 8th time this year

Felony Clinton is going down. (And I don't mean on her gf.)
>>
I can't wait too see her do this again when she starts falling in polls.

https://youtu.be/6qgWH89qWks
>>
4 decades of public school indoctrination on her side is just another way to say educated voters support her.
>>
>>72206879
Throw some Trudeau in there for good measure
>>
>>72208328
Hilary has ok favorability numbers among women and bad ones among men, Trump has ok favorability numbers among men and rediculously low favorability among women.

Trumps problem with women is even deeper than Hilarys problem with men.
>>
>>72208510
>public school
>"educated"

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>72208646
I did 2 years post secondary in a public school and I'm with her
>>
>>72205082
Hilary's victory won't be dictated by media and institutional brainwash, it will be the retardness of the right wing wich will fragment itself and bleed votes.
If instead of being salty about Trump they'd start supporting him he would absolutely destroy her in the presidentials, but alas the republicans in murrica are far too content taking a wage without doing jack shit than actually take the responsibility of leading a country.
>>
>>72205082
>Hilary Clinton has 4 decades of public school indoctrination as her base
you act like this is a good thing
>>
>>72208780
It's not. But it doesn't mean it's any less true.
>>
>>72205082

OP nailed it. Trump has been a Shillary plant from day one. She just didnt expect him to become so popular, there's more stupid people in America than anyone thought possible.
>>
>>72208634
Keep believing that. I'm telling you--if she is nominated, she won't win. She just doesn't inspire her base at all. Every male democrat that I've spoken to told me that they won't vote for her; even the Berniefags told me that they will either stay home or write in Bernie. I don't disclose that I am a Trumpfag or republican to my customers, by the way.
>>
Trump's going to be the Ronda Rousey of political candidates. He goes up against the saddest bunch of losers the Republicans have put up in a long time in a political environment that is primed for an anti-establishment candidate and everyone says "Wow! I can't believe he's doing so well!" When he goes up against a real political machine with months of attack ad ammunition he's going to get socked in the mouth and everyone will suddenly pretend they never liked him to begin with.
>>
Trump will win the election. Screencap this.
>>
>>72207519
Minorities don't vote as much as whites.
>>
>>72208732
>I'm a fucking idiot who couldn't afford a real school
>and I'm with the felon

Makes sense.
>>
File: 08212015_Donald_Trump.jpg (37 KB, 984x554) Image search: [Google]
08212015_Donald_Trump.jpg
37 KB, 984x554
https://www.the-newshub.com/us-politics/trump-if-hillary-were-a-man-i-dont-think-she-would-get-5-of-the-votes

R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>72209805
>Trump
>70% unfavorability among women
>Starts mouthing off about how Hilary has it easy because she's a woman

Political genius.
>>
>>72210312
Yeah also talks about how Hilary was playing the woman card.

Is Trump trying to kill his campaign? He must know how important getting more woman voters is for him.
>>
>>72210312
A fucking LEAF
>>
>>72208353
lol redditkike
>>
What do you think is going to happen once trump and Hillary face off on live TV?
Trump once called bill a child rapist on TV. Do you think he'd pull his punches with this whore?
I can picture it now.
>big don standing at podium
>Hillary comes out wearing that same old robotic forced smile
>waving at the crowd
>walks up to the podium
>crowd dies down a little
>the big don speaks
>"How are you not in jail?"

It will cause a media shitstorm and every normie will know of Hillary's bullshit for once.
>>
>>72210375
He can't help it. He shoots his mouth before his brain reacts. I don't know who handles his PR, I somehow expect it is a yes man or himself.
>>
>>72212466
check'd
>>
Cry all you want, I'm still not voting for the bitch.
>>
>>72210402
A fucking leaf indeed.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.