[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a live cuck on the hook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Well /pol/, what do I do? This guy approached me and my girl and wants to be cucked. The girl currently cucking the poor degenerate told him he has to go worship other women.

So then this happens.

What do?
>>
>>72204501
>worship other women

If you're truly into cucking him you won't let him anywhere near your woman and he can worship her from the confines of his cuck shed.
>>
>>72204501
Are you organizing to swing or are you talking about smashing his mrs while he watches?
>>
>>72204763
Naw, we just want to troll him. She thinks he's pathetic as fuck. The problem is I never thought I'd ever see someone this bad.
>>
>>72204883
Make friends with a grotesque fatty and get him to "worship" her.
>>
>>72204501
How bout you just send the faggot a link to /pol/, you ever think of that? Would be much easier, wouldn't it?
>>
There's not much context. Are you a swinger? Swingers are in the same degenerate tier as cucks
>>
>>72205333
Done. We got an ex roommate that is a grotesque hambeast. She eats 3 bags of junk food a day and chugs down what we call a drink revolver with em (when you order multiple sodas but don't take them out of the holder to drink them).

She's gonna tell him he needs to worship her too.

I'm also wondering if she plays him right if she caneeds convinice him to vote trump as a tribute to her
>>
>>72205612
Naw, not swingers, just two /pol/acks that ended up dating somehow.
>>
I don't understand what's going on here
>>
>>72206863
some /pol/fag is ironically going to engage in cuckoldry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.