[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump doesn't deserve shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461705125857.jpg (38 KB, 387x376) Image search: [Google]
1461705125857.jpg
38 KB, 387x376
+Nemesis Nemesis I have my visa and have enough money to vacation to the U.S. whenever i want.

I will just not support some xenophobic clown that calls us murderers and rapists.
>>
>>72203758
TEN
>>
>>72203845
FEET
>>
>vacation
sure
>>
>>72203845
FEET
>>
He said some are, not all.
>>
>>72203864
KANGZ
>>
>>72203758
What do you have to say about illegal immigrants that are murderers and rapist?
>>
>>72203758
We don't need your cartel money
>>
>>72203758
It's not wrong for a country to enforce it's border laws.
>>
>>72203934
Dude, i have gone to New York, Texas, Orlando, Washinton D.C. and California.

I can go everywhere i fucking want to.
>>
>>72203921
Don't care.

Just like 9/11. We don't care.
>>
>>72204027
lol you didn't deny it was cartel money
Yeah have fun vacationing until one of your own cuts off your head
>>
>>72204099
Then you'll understand why we don't care that not every spic that crosses the border will rape and kill, the prospect is enough to ban all of you. Build wall Paco
>>
>>72204171
Nah.

We still have to kill Trump.

We will be hermanos until the end, John.
>>
>>72203758
> stop callin us murderers and rapists!!!

sopt rapin and murderin then paco.

idle hands are fast to find mischief
build wall paco, it's for your own good.
>>
>>72204312
>we
I'm voting Trump to keep cartel supporting killers like you and your inbred family out
>>
>>72203915
LMAO
>>
>>72204312
Reported and tipped FBI. Fuck off retard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.