[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be realistic for second, even though Trump is confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Let's be realistic for second, even though Trump is confirmed the nominee, he's going to lose the general election no matter who is the Democratic candidate.
>>
>>72201048
[citation needed]
>>
>>72201048
Increasing Nervous Liberals.
>>
File: 1460701233543.jpg (34 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1460701233543.jpg
34 KB, 680x680
>>72201048

nice meme
>>
>>72201048
(you)
>>
America is not about to elect A WITCH.
>>
>>72201048
Clinton is literally Jeb Bush Part 2. Get ready for destruction. We have not even begun unleashing anti-Clinton memes.
>>
>>72201114
His favorable ratings are abysmal in comparison to Bernie and Hillary, he loses in every poll of hypothetical general elections.
>>
>>72201048

>I'm a Berniebot who just voted for the first time and I'm a college freshman, and I understand everything there is to know about politics and Hitler 2.0: the post
>>
Everyone is against trump blacks latinos Muslims sjw feminists
All trump has is pol and some rednecks
>>
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
all schools will now serve trump steaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 998x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 998x626
I thought you Hillary shills were supposed to be pushing for Ratface
>>
File: 1977480060.jpg (47 KB, 783x546) Image search: [Google]
1977480060.jpg
47 KB, 783x546
>>72201286
>Jeb Bush Part 2
>>
>>72201418

categorically false. my brother volunteers for trump in NYC. he said when he was waiting in line his first day he saw not just white men, but women, blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc.

don't buy into the jew media, people from many demographics support him, not just poor whites
>>
>>72201048

Don't bother, trump fags are in extreme denial about the demographic changes in the country, despite the last election clearly showing it.
>>
>>72201048
I don't understand the delusion all the trumpcucks have. He's going to get fucking rektd in the GE.
>>
with how many cucks and shitskins there are I'm not too hopeful
>>
don't get your hopes up guys :(

I was a Jeb supporter, and thought we would wipe the floor with the chaos candidate...

Now I cry every time I see an avocado...

From making the few Jeb Generals to wishing it all would end in the span of less than a year.
>>
>>72201320
No, I'm just being realistic, Trump has very negative ratings with blacks, hispanics, women, etc. He would get demolished against Bernie (who's most likely not going to get the nomination anyways, and Hillary has the backing of blacks, women, feminists, every Democrat who isn't a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>72201048
Keep talking
>>
>>72201048
>Trump won't actually run LOL
>He's going to drop out lol
>He's not seriously running...
>He won't actually get delegates when it comes to the primaries
>uh the party will nominate Cruz anyways...
>Let's be realistic for second, even though Trump is confirmed the nominee, he's going to lose the general election no matter who is the Democratic candidate.
>>
>>72201048
kek, as Trump says, he's not even started with Hillary. All polls about general elections are now entirely unreliable.
>>
>>72201319
He's gonna tear her a new one in the debates. He's gonna give her low blows (Monica Lewinsky), Benghazi, Money, and the fact he gave her money. Then even call her out on voter fraud committed on Bernstein. 2016 is a very crazy year.
Screen cap this there will be a small number of debates to mitigate the damage.
>>
>>72201818
>he may have won but he won't get a second term
>he may have gotten a second term but he will be out in a few years
>they may have proposed an amendment to get rid of term limits but it will never pass
>they may have removed term limits but he won't win three in a row
>he may have won three in a row by getting 80%+ of the vote but he's still just a man
>they may have elected him God emperor for life but at least he made America great again.
>>
>>72202366
yeah it's gonna be bad, idk what will happen.
>>
Old Republicans won't support Trump and new Democrats won't support Clinton.

I think the GE will be close, but i'm pretty sure them dems will win this election.

Next election a Republican will win, I doubt America goes 12-16 with one party.
>>
>>72202445
Dudes you guys do realize that without Trump having run as the GOP it was supposed to be between Guac Man (Jeb Bush), Scott Walker, and Marco Rubio. He's basically going to attack the female equivalent of Jeb Bush which is Hillary Clinton. He's gonna run circles around her this place is going to be bombarded with Hillary goons. I mean we've all seen what Trump is capable of.
>>
>They still think their vote matters.

You really think the people in power would let the general population decide who to lead? lol
>>
>>72202663
Trump is gonna tear her a new one shit I don't even support the guy, but he's gonna maul her.
>>
>>72202445
I'm hopeing someone will pinch out a cleveland steammer on stage. But whatever.
>>
>>72202811
Dude it's gonna be bad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.