[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> every WW2 vet will pass away in your lifetime >WW2 will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
> every WW2 vet will pass away in your lifetime
>WW2 will be rewritten or written out of history in your lifetime
>>
>it hasn't been rewritten already
>>
>>72200884
What's really pathetic is my sister who is in 11th grade can't tell me shit about any war history. I asked her what the fuck she is learning about in history she said and I quote, "the holocaust, slavery and the Indians"
>>
>>72201004
Good god you're right. You're fucking right. I....I don't think I hardly learned anything about the actual wars. It was just all about the atrocities.
>>
>>72201095
Lucky I had based veteran parents, grand parents and great grand parents who got me into history very young. Taught myself everything I could about war history, public school doesn't teach shit
>>
>>72201095
>It was just all about the atrocities.

why do you think these cucks on campus are so passionate about FUCKING WHITE MALES?

They've literally been brainwashed. Not by telling bold lies, but by lies of omission. Nobody has taught them any historical context besides "white men killed a lot of people, then lets move on to the brave black niggers blah blah blah"
>>
>>72200780
>>WW2 will be rewritten or written out of history in your lifetime

/pol/ needs to teach children then

the Intertubes will always win against some hippie teacher douchbags
>>
File: 1460855318225.jpg (494 KB, 2110x1350) Image search: [Google]
1460855318225.jpg
494 KB, 2110x1350
>>72200780
>be leaf
>learn about native americans year after year
>social studies teachers don't know when WW2 started or ended
>forced to skip school to read books
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 480x640
>>72200780
My grandmother was born in 1933 and she was a kid in a village during WWII. She has so many stories including most of her village and kids she grew up with dying of starvation back then.
Her father was partisan and had a sword. She told that once nazies caught him and forced to eat horse shit. He escaped later.

So dont be a fag. Respect elders and veterans - we will continue the memory chain of WWII horrors.
>>
File: 1410212817168.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410212817168.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
> my great grandfather wouldnt talk about the war unless he got fucked up drunk
> he stopped drinking and couldn't talk about it without crying
> so many m8s lost in the Pacific
> he passed away before I could really get to know him

> he was awarded the bronze star for killing a gook machine gun nest and saving a buddy while taking fire, received 2 purple hearts
>>
>>72201753

My grandfather fought on Guadalcanal, and a grenade blew up the jeep he was riding in.

But he'd never talk about the war ever
>>
>>72200780

Good. They gave birth to the worst generation ever.
>>
>grandfather born in 1913
>lived through the Great Depression, both World Wars, moon landing, Korea, Vietnam, 911
>already had minor demintia when I was little, by the time I was a teen he was already in the nursing home

Died at the age of 93. Makes me sad the things I've could of asked him but never had the chance to
>>
My grandfather never once talked about the war when he was alive. All I know is that he fought in France and was discharged honorably. Really disappointed in myself for never sitting down with him and asking him about what he saw.
>>
>>72201494

Thank god I never went to pleb public school. My history teachers were pretty redpilled for the most part and just stuck to basic dates and events.

No way will my kids go to public school, it will be either private or homeschool.
>>
>>72200780
ww2 didnt even happen dumb fuckers
>>
>met WWII vet
>see him and his wife every few months
>stop seeing them come into store
>think about it a few times
>not much more though
>reading yahoo, or some shit
>WWII veteran in washington killed
>husband and wife both beaten to death
>in own home
>you guessed it, dindu nuffin

i cant stand this world anymore.
>>
>>72202524
Why didnt you go full edgy punisher on the Nigs?
>>
>>72202738
>neet doing anything
>>
>>72202523
citation needed
>>
File: 1461222148704.jpg (173 KB, 1010x810) Image search: [Google]
1461222148704.jpg
173 KB, 1010x810
>tfw your grandpa is a ww2 vet with a fat life insurance policy
I love you pa pa but you are 89 and I could really use a new car with the money
>>
>>72201004
i got all the history i needed from cod big red 1.

that and my ap us history class.. look i get it, some burgers are retarded, but since im 50 euro, i decided to learn more about the country my father immigrated to.
>>
>>72203159
fucking chink.

respect your elders
>>
>finnish winter war

based simo hayha

tfw there will never be someone that based again on earth
>>
>>72203408
Fuck you learn the difference between a and ä
>>
>>72203706
americans dont have gook keyboards
>>
>>72203706
t.butthurt mongol
>>
I was a kid in the late 70s/early 80s and remember lots of World War I vets still being alive. I would see them at parades and veterans events my family went to since my dad was in the Army. I can't believe almost all the WWII ones are gone now too.
>>
File: full-5.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full-5.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>72200780
Only a fool mourns the dead, we celebrate the fact they lived.
>>
>16 years old in high school
>forced to do compulsory community service
>it was a catholic school so they wanted to maintain a good reputation
>i decide to volunteer at this aged care home
>i thought it would be easy as shit and that they'd just give me easy tasks
>it was pretty chill and they mostly just tried to keep me out of the way
>on the first day there i'm introduced to this old WW2 vet who was a captain in the war
>he's always mad as shit and doesn't have family visit him very often
>he hates my guts at first and insults me behind the nurses' backs
>eventually I snap and start chucking shit back at him
>the legend actually smiles and says maybe I'm not a pussy after all
>tells me about ww2
>Tells me how he fought in New Guinea
>I ask him all sorts of things and he tells me all the stories he had
>I don't think many people asked him about it; hence why he was so keen to tell me
>At the end of my time there I say goodbye to him and he gets up off his bed for the first time and shakes my hand
>thanks me for actually being interested in what he'd been through and we part as mates

I still visit him sometimes. He's a real cool guy. Getting pretty ill though so he won't be around much longer
>>
>>72200780

The last WWII will die around 2060, plenty of time left.
>>
>>72200780

>WW3 starts in our lifeftime
>Will probably witness hell on earth

Stalker soon.
>>
>>72200780
everything start with words
>we wuz
>>
File: bob strait.jpg (21 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
bob strait.jpg
21 KB, 350x265
>>72202524

Could it be them? There was another WWII vet killed by dindus in WA but it was just him.
>>
>>72200780
Just remember, they fought for all of this shit we're stuck in now. Fuck em. "Greatest Generation" my ass.
>>
>>72201004
We learned almost half about "Muh Aboriginals" and "Muh French". The French are a minority here, it's fucking insane. It's like if Jews were white.
>>
>back in history
>lesson literally called "How Hitler made a scapegoat of the Jews."
>years later:
>>learn about the Jewish 1918-19 uprising
>>what Jewish banks and businesses were doing to Germany after the war
>>Jews caused the communist takeover of Russia
>>Not even mentioning the oppression of Germans in Austria and Poland during the two wars, explaining why Hitler "invaded" them

Later learned my history teacher was Jewish. She also fell for the Mary Secole meme.
>>
>>72202508
>it will be either private or homeschool.
Don't pick homeschooling
Kids who go through that aren't exposed to vital social interaction with other kids their age.
They turn out all fucked up and act autistically.
>>
File: 774.jpg (97 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
774.jpg
97 KB, 500x338
>>72200780
>YFW no school teaches the rape of berlin
>>
>>72203159
Filthy Mongol scum
>>
>>72200780
>mfw I'm the one who will directly inhert all the WW2 stuff from my grandfather because I spent the most freetime with him

I don't want him to die though.
>>
File: 1460697112765.jpg (73 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
1460697112765.jpg
73 KB, 700x513
world war 2 stories were and still are being passed down to the younger generation.
OP is a fag
>>
>>72205974
Not the ones I met. Do you think everyone was autistic before public schooling?
>>
>>72201004

WWII, besides the Pacific theatre, is hardly relevant to US history though right? You basically just played a marginal role, and tried to keep yourselves out of it as long as possible, something you actually did for the first decisive years.
>>
>>72201004
Tell me more about it.
WW2 is 1 chapter here, the rest of the period is 1 chapter on jew persecution in Germany and the 2 chapters on the holocaut an then 2 on the post war.

Atleast there will always be the video games, war movies and books written by vets and civilians.
>>
>>72200780
On the plus side, the supposed "survivors" will also quiet down.
>>
>>72200780
Third is coming soon.. let's just make sure the jews get their holocaust that they speak so much of
>>
>>72212677
I think they found in a study that being in the Holocaust changes your genetics permanently, so your children inherit it. Can't find the link.
>>
>>72203767

>gook
>american education
>>
>>72212906
But anon the Fins and the estonians are mongolians.
>>
>>72213385
Cute
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.