[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gas stations always crawling with trashy people? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: gas station.jpg (53 KB, 625x476) Image search: [Google]
gas station.jpg
53 KB, 625x476
Why are gas stations always crawling with trashy people? What is it about them that attracts degenerates? Surely decent people have cars too, so why don't you ever see them at gas stations.
>>
>>72199882
cheap beer
>>
>>72200133
You mean overpriced beer. Cheap beer is in groceries.
>>
>>72200188
no
>>
>>72199882
Availability of cigarettes, alcohol, processed foods, and lotto tickets

It's literally a one stop degeneracy shop
>>
The smell of gasoline gets theme high and it's easy to heckle people and beg for money.
>>
People with money ("decent people") fill up at Costco or Sam's club.
>>
decent people get gas and leave, degenerates hang around
>>
>>72200271
I don't know what happens in Belgium, but in America, food is always cheaper in groceries than in convenience stores.

>>72200520
But how did it get that way? It wasn't always like that, was it?
>>
>>72200584
This.
>>
>>72200690

Those vices became more prevalent and the stores changed their inventories to reflect that demand
>>
>>72200271

It is in the state broski
>>
>>72199882
In a lot of cases, public bus pickups tend to be right by gas stations, so you get a lot of those fucking people hanging around. Also, they sell everything degenerates want: smokes, booze, tabloids, etc.
>>
>>72200754
Lol smoking down from 70% to 19%...

Alcoholism is way down too.
>>
>>72200133
Beer in gas stations?
>>
>>72201253
In the past, everyone smoked, but then all the classy people stopped smoking, leaving only degenerates as smokers.
>>
>>72199882
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72201253
I've noticed the most prolific alcoholics are mostly baby boomers and GenX cucks

>mfw my 12th grade science teacher unironically bragged about drinking "a 12 pack a day"
>these are the women we're supposed to be learning from
>>
>>72199882
I worked at a gas station when I was in college. People from all economic backgrounds came into the store and I fucked with them all.

The thing is that the few people at the top are out weighed by the vast volumes shit at the bottom. making it seem like there is nothing but trashy people.
>>
It's the stuff they sell inside the gas station.

It's all microwavable junk food, snacks, lottery tickets, tobacco and alcohol.

Everyone else just gets gas and leaves, but gas stations cannot make a profit on just gas since it doesn't produce much profit, so they sell stuff in the store.
>>
>>72199882
that's because most people are degenerates, and the non-degenerates just get their gas and gtfo asap
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.