[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm here for the Mexican intellectual job interview.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 235x215
Hi, I'm here for the Mexican intellectual job interview.
>>
>>72199237
Shave off that silly looking moustache, then we'll talk about you cleaning my gutters.
>>
>>72199237
Perfect, you start on Monday. You'll be reporting on the cultural disconnect between Latino Americans and the rest of the world.
>>
If you have all the qualifications I don't see why not. You're hired.
>>
Sure, I'll give you your chainsaw and ak-47, you're good to go and behead some rivals
>Mexican Intellectuals
>>
>>72199237
I'm sorry but we have a one mustache per employee policy here. You will need to remove one of them.
>>
File: file.png (149 KB, 429x308) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149 KB, 429x308
>>
>>72199237
That's great Juan but I'm just here for the tacos. Are we done? Because I just want to order. Good luck on the job hunt!
>>
>>72200729
Got me good
>>
>>72199237
Proud to be a cholo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2lSzErT7s0
>>
>>72200759
Squillium fancypants!
>>
File: ppc.jpg (76 KB, 434x987) Image search: [Google]
ppc.jpg
76 KB, 434x987
Is that the Mexican-American Studies version of the Professional Privilege Checker?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.