[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Labour promises to deliver "tidal wave" of housing reforms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bef7e0a02baae850acf3.jpg (42 KB, 396x288) Image search: [Google]
bef7e0a02baae850acf3.jpg
42 KB, 396x288
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/politics/labour-promises-to-deliver-tidal-wave-of-housing-reforms/

>Senior Labour MPs Phil Twyford, David Parker and Nanaia Mahuta were in Tauranga today to discuss the housing crisis.

>Mr Twyford said the market was not delivering enough affordable homes, and under Labour's Kiwi Build scheme 100,000 homes would be built for first home buyers.

>Labour would also crack down on non-resident foreigners buying existing housing stock and also review the Residential Tenancies Act to deliver more security of tenure for tenants, he said.

>Labour was promising to deliver a " tidal wave" of big housing reforms the country had not seen since [former Labour Prime Minister] Michael Joseph Savage time, he said.

Bros... Labour just won. They won my vote. I used to be on the fence about voting Labour or NZ First but now I lube up for Labour.
>>
John key belittled by the Little. There is no reviving from this. Natcucks BTFO!
>>
>>72199825
Keep dreaming you stoner fag,.
>>
>>72199912
>being a natcuck

You can't make this up
>>
>>72200083
No anon its called having a job not that a dipshit like you would know what that means.
>>
Boring that fucker to Toronto we need him to do the exact same thing here m8s
>>
File: ScreenHunter_21-Jan.-22-20.30.gif (16 KB, 510x333) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_21-Jan.-22-20.30.gif
16 KB, 510x333
>bring in thousands of immigrants
>housing prices go up
>hurr lets just keep in bringing in immigrants and build more houses

all according to plan.
>>
>>72200083
Labour-tard with no knowledge of economics. Keep smoking weed and blaming the government you fucking faggot.
>>
>>72200083
>>72200209

you lot aren't going to be our seventh state if you keep this shit up
>>
File: 72780-004-9EC81872.jpg (25 KB, 382x530) Image search: [Google]
72780-004-9EC81872.jpg
25 KB, 382x530
>>72200393
Look at all that empty land!

time to bring in 10 million Chinese.
>>
>>72200401
Go get fucked by an emu cunt.
>>
>>72199218
>Labour would also crack down on non-resident foreigners buying existing housing stock

Fucking this. The Chinese et al. are buying up real estate all over the god damn world as a way of stashing assets overseas and in doing so are driving up the prices everywehre. Yet if you wanna buy a house in Beijing you must live there for five years first, and that is if you're native Chinese.
>>
>>72200486

fuckin' that does it
>>
>>72199218
Anything to get the chink-enablers out of power.
>>
>>72200580
You wanna go around mate meet the behind the maccas on k road!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.