[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should south Brazil secede and make their own white nation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (22 KB, 192x166) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 192x166
Should south Brazil secede and make their own white nation? http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/05/brazil_runs_into_the_reality_of_race.html
>>
>>72198116

Yes
>>
File: brasil 2020.png (25 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
brasil 2020.png
25 KB, 598x598
Here, a better map.
>>
>>72198397
What's the bottom part? I don't know shit about Brazil.
>>
That's a lot of land to give up. I personally would want to lose the Amazon. It'd be better to just kill all of the niggers.
>>
>>72198476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Region,_Brazil
>>
>>72198116
Even if we split along these borders we wouldt be so white.Only about 60% white
>>
>>72198116
Just pay poor Brazilians not to breed.

The problem will sort itself in 100-200 years, which is nothing considering we have civilizations that have lasted thousands of years.
>>
>>72199102
How do you make sure they don't breed? Sterilization? And what do you do to the ones who don't accept?
>>
It's a nice idea but Brazil is all about southeast region, especially Sao Paulo and Rio.
It can be a very good nation with very high hdi and economically very good also. But they will never be as powerful as the rest of Brazil and they could have way to much tension between both countries.
Better idea: kill nigs and start a new empire
>>
>>72199442
You could pay them $5,000 cash for a vasectomy/tube tying. People in Iran sell their kidneys for $300 in a widespread program

You could put $15,000 in a retirement account they can only access if they have no kids (poor people's retirement plan is burdening their kids)

This is of course if they are dropouts or below an IQ threshold. Brazil has below replacement fertility in general, it's just a matter of slowly but surely eliminating those at the bottom the pool over time.
>>
>>72198116
No.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.