[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: muzzieslaughing.png (585 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
muzzieslaughing.png
585 KB, 1280x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DopY5N3JeYA&ab_channel=PeaceHouse

/pol/ fucking BTFO! MUSLIMS LAUGHING AT YOUR AUTISTIC EDGY COMMENTS YOU LEAVE ON THE INTERNET. YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE TRIGGERING THEM, TOP KEK!
>>
Why are those infidels outside of their homes without male accompaniment?
>>
NOT
>>
>>72197899
AN
>>
>>72198056
ARGUMENT
>>
>>72197862
2/10 banter phamalam, not enough to trigger mudslimes, try harder
>>
>>72197807
Nah but seriously though I thought that was pretty funny. These guys look like regular warm-blooded Americans.

If some of those comments they read weren't satirical or totally serious, that's pretty disappointing.
>>
LMAO /pol/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

NO ONES EVEN TRYING TO COME UP WITH EDGY COMMENTS

MY FUCKING SIDES!
>>
File: kathir_kill_father.jpg (507 KB, 914x1715) Image search: [Google]
kathir_kill_father.jpg
507 KB, 914x1715
>>72197807
>>72198492
I don't write that muslims are traitors and should be treated as such to trigger them. I don't care what they think.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>72197807

If we pulled those headscarves off, will they die at the hands of their male masters?
>>
>>72198492
Maybe if half these NEETS went outside and actually talked to people instead of forming their opinions about minority groups based off what they read on Vietnamese basket weaving forums and fearmongering politicians they'd all come to that realization too.
But of course
>things that will ever happen
>this being one of them
Can only pick one
>>
>>72197807
Why do American Muslim women still wear those rags on their heads?

Even most middle eastern countries don't enforce that shit anyway
>>
>>72198674
They're big girls
>>
>>72198771
>Maybe if half these NEETS went outside and actually talked to people

yeah my muslim friend at work is great therefore 1.6 billion of them are perfect religion of peace moderate modern western civilization loving civilized people, open the floodgates

oh did I mention how much I fucking hate christians, fucking braindead religious retards, fuck those fundies, fuck the republicunts, how can anyone believe such a flawed evil bigoted book like the bible

<3 muslims <3 quran religion of peace and tolerance and pacificism
>>
>>72198875
*anymore
>>
>>72198958
>admitting to being a NEET
>"my muslim friend at work"
I rest my case
>>
Muslims were a mistake
>>
File: JontronHatesIslam.jpg (71 KB, 540x373) Image search: [Google]
JontronHatesIslam.jpg
71 KB, 540x373
>>
desu senpai that was pretty funny

Fucking Bob
>>
>>72198880
4U
>>
>>72199380
Oh how I wish he wasn't a bluepilled faggot
>>
>>72198875
Because modern feminists legitimately believe that the hijab/naqib expresses female empowerment.
>>
>>72198771
Im positive there are many friendly, nice Muslims living among us, however, that does not in any way mean that the ideology they adhere to does not affect humanity as a whole in a detrimental way, at least the iteration of Islam that is kept too now in the muslim countries.
>>
>>72199803
i would never date a muslim, the concealment of their hair is one of the reasons. i cant live with people so prude that they hide their own fucking hair. its fucking hair for fucks sake! solely on the visibility of it im not going to be more inclined to rape women.
>>
Serious question...

What have Muslims contributed to civilization in the past 1000 years?
>>
>>72197807
Seems like the burkas are excuse for Muslim women to let go of their weight.

I have read the rich ones (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait) have fatter populations than even USA
>>
>>72197807
>implying any of those comments are left to make mudslimes feel bad
>>
>>72198771
Maybe if half these NEETS went outside and actually talked to people instead of forming their opinions about nazi groups based off what they read on tumblr and globalist politicians they'd all come to that realization too.

But of course
>things that will ever happen
>this being one of them
Can only pick one
>>
>>72197807
Retard.

/pol/ doesn't hang on facebook, it just means normies are secretly racist.

OP btfo, faggot.
>>
>>72200060
there was an islamic golden age where science was the norm. what they did was convert science books into arabic and then they went full retard again i guess.
>>
File: 6578534376.png (128 KB, 342x555) Image search: [Google]
6578534376.png
128 KB, 342x555
>>72200060
algebra
>>
>>72197807
>Grown adults
>don't know what IED stands for
Or are they pretending?
>>
HOLY FUCK, lol so im assuming these people havent seen islamic posters on youtube and fb and all other social media when someone insults mohammed. And what a loaded fucking story to pick, I mean I know we're all edgelords here but id like to think some guys here arent ecstatic about daycare centers here. Anyway, imo, you cant win the war against islam by attacking muslims, you have to solely attack the ideology and bring up all those fucked up parts of Islam, you alienate too many by going after muslims on an individual basis.
>>
>>72200016
In the same way that commonly covered body parts in western societies, like feet, are taboo and resultingly fetishishized, when the head in always covered and then the veil is removed for a romantic partner it's sexual in the same way - you wouldn't consider it sexual if somebody never wore a hijab, but when everyone does and your lady removes it it will seem sexual to you

Breats wouldn't be nearly as sexy if women never wore shirts, your comment could just as easily apply to shirts
>>
>>72199663
Dear god no. How?
>>
>>72200428
>describes almost every other movement out there
>g-guys i-its just islam ;((((
>>
>>72200451
>Breats wouldn't be nearly as sexy if women never wore shirts
yes they would. i can sexually arouse a woman by stimulating the nipples and breasts. i cant do that with hair.

i actually practice nudism mate so i am not bothered by naked people at all.
>>
File: 1461729285865.jpg (782 KB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
1461729285865.jpg
782 KB, 1526x2616
>>72198771
The only two muslim men I've ever known closely both independently became heroin addicts and one of them killed my best friend lol

rollin
>>
>>72200060
the 'fertile crescent' area has always been pretty good - things like steam turbines and torpedos came out of there
>>
>>72200248
>>72200263

so what went wrong?
>>
>>72200575
>i actually practice nudism
get the fuck out of here you degenerate
>>
>>72200734
i dont know. theres pictures floating around from the 90s and the mid 90s where girls at the university of Baghdad increasinly wear more hijabs. by 2000 women were not allowed to attend anymore. this is due to missionaries of the muslim brotherhood and stuff. i dont know how muslims were before the 90s, but judging from the middle east you need a dictator to keep them in check.
>>
>>72200801
its freedom, not like you would understand.
>>
>>72200938
>freedom means you should become a degenerate
yeah no thanks
>>
>>72197807

not real muslims , real musllims would have gone insane
>>
CAIR and the like always use safe, relatable women in their pro-Islam propaganda, but that's the act of putting Taqqiya--Allah's explicit acknowledgement you may lie and deceive Infidel khafir without fear of garnering His Wrath--into practice. It's the same as how Jews have it written into the Talmud that you can lie and cheat the goyim and Yahweh expressly permits and approves of such actions.

Anyway. Women aren't real muslims; they can't be. They're born liars and temptresses and are an impure vessel made of the dirt and their spirits were corrupted by the Wicked Deceiver, the Snake, Ahriman, in the Garden of Eden.

Real Islamic states like ISIS and Saudi Arabia recognize this and they demand their women to stay covered by the Burqa and have no voice in any matters more important than "Where's my dinner?"
>>
>>72200689
>roll
>>
>>72200728
Torpedos are an aussie invention you cunt
>>
>>72200734
reactionary isolationism and religious fundamentalism

not even memeing
>>
>>72200263
n

diamithos a greek
>>
baka desu leftists need to get gassed
>>
File: americansniper.jpg (46 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
americansniper.jpg
46 KB, 550x620
>>72197807
>Muslims pretend to not know what an IED is
>Muslims laugh at a man saying he is free to express his opinion
>Muslims awkwardly laugh off the fact that we all hate them

Not even that edgy. Literally zero deus vult.
>>
>>72200263
yep, and then the Caliph banned it shortly after because he thought it was the work of the devil.

Algebra was actually invented by Christians, Jews, and Atheists (they referred to them as Doubters) living in the Abbasid Empire at the time. The Muslims themselves were busy reintroducing slavery in North Africa and raping Christians.
>>
>>72202046
according to wikipedia it was 2 persian dudes
>>
>>72200248
They're basically in a middle age right now
>>
>>72202144
People pretend Al-Kwarizmi invented algebra (so that they can say Muslims invented something notable), but really he only made some minor improvements to the Greek model. It is kind of like how people pretend Ashoka created the first animal cruelty laws when the Israelites were the first to do so.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.