[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snus thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: Portioned_snus.jpg (3 MB, 2496x2421) Image search: [Google]
Portioned_snus.jpg
3 MB, 2496x2421
Can any swedes here tell me about portioned snus? We can't buy it here but we are allowed to import it so I was thinking of getting a few tins or a roll but not sure what brands are good. How many portions do you normally get per tin?

How does portioned compare to other snus and nasal snus?
>>
Not a Swede but I've used Swedish SNUS before. People told me General brand was really good, so I got the General Mini Mint portions (I wanted small pouches). Those came 20 to a tin, but I think the normal size comes 24 portions to a tin. If you go for mint, be warned, it's strong mint! But after you've had it in your mouth for several minutes, the mintyness (which is really just on the outside of the pouch) starts to waken and then it's all tobacco goodness.

My only other comparison was Marlboro brand SNUS. It doesn't even come close in quality.
>>
feels great

nothing better than letting my wifes son stick his cock through the hole in my gums
>>
>>72197548
General white tastes like ass, get the wintergreen or stick with camel snuss
>>
SNUS = ANUS
>>
Again, not a Swede but I've used Odin and...two others. Loose and portioned.

Meh, i dunno man. I like my dip. Copenhagen and stokers. I can't get with the Swedish style. Although it's supposed to be healthier, it just tastes like dirt to me.
>>
>>72197548
Hey, not swede but I've tried alot of different Swedish brands. You can't go wrong with General snus it comes in 24 portions per tin. If you want loose, I recommend Skruf stark. Goteborg is nice as well
>>
it's nice
>>
>>72198360
Were you a smoker?
How long can you go with each portion? I heard roughly around 40mins?
I might try get a variety pack thing so I can try a few different ones.
Fuck australia though, nanny state shithole.
>>
>>72198536
I've never tried any sort of smokeless tobacco product since it's been banned here for 20 years but don't you have to spit dip? that's the thing that bbothers me and I know snus you don't spit. Plus yeah dip looks like its nasty to your mouth.
>>
Its very addictive and very hard to quit. I do snus but i try to quit. It sucks.
>>
>>72198686
That's right. If you're not wanting to spit then try out the Swedish shit. I just can't seem to get used to it.

I use northerner dot com to import to the UK. I don't know if youd get that in Aus.
>>
Where can i buy camel snus online? We dont have it here, sharia laws doesnt allow flavoured snus i think.

Camel mellow
>>
>>72197548
If you want portion snus go with ettan. Its by far the best portion snus If you ask me. The only downside is that its quite expensive.
>>
>>72199207
You don't want that shit. It's disgusting, tastes like artificial sugar cubes and lasts about 15 minutes.
>>
>>72197548
how bad is snus for you compared to cigarettes?
>>
this thread is pure DEGENERACY
>>
>>72199785
This

Be a real man and order a log of Skoal or Cope and build up your mouth callous.

I'm taking three cans with me to Belize tomorrow, and if I see any of you panty waists with your faggy snus I'm going to stomp your shit
>>
>>72199207
Dude, that shit made me vomit. Stay the fuck away and get something good like Gotebourgs rape
>>
>>72199862
Snus is suppose to be one of the healthiest ways to consume tobacco.
>>
File: jenkem.png (116 KB, 417x314) Image search: [Google]
jenkem.png
116 KB, 417x314
>>72199935
DUDE
>>
>>72199862
Snus is way healthier than ciggarettes. But its up to 6 times more nicotine than in ciggarettes so its very addictive
>>
>>72200062
It's also one of the gayest

Skoal Mint longcut will make you a man, as well as give you mouth cancer. It is important to brush and floss lads. My periodontist doesn't even know I dip because of my excellent regimen.
>>
stay away from anything made in america for snus, its not the same shit and loaded with carcinogens
>>
>>72197548
My favorite that I've had is Thunder extra strong. If you like a nicotine assault to your face with delicious, delicious tobbaco then it's for you. I had the frosted kind, wanna get the wintergreen sometime
>>
>>72200256
Nah
>>
What's the best american snus?
>>
Just fucking smoke if you have to get your fix, snus is disgusting and obvious as hell.
>>
>>72200372
The anus that I mentioned here >>72200256 puts any chewing tobacco to shame. Incredibly strong and waaaay more flavor, even pouched.
>>
Redmans Loose Leaf master race
>>
>>72198553
Yes. I'd quit smoking and switched to vaping, but still need something more in the first few months. that's why I tried SNUS. They worked great to get me over the hump. 40+ minutes is about right. It's been a few years since I used any, but I think I'd keep them going for about 40-60 minutes before spitting them out.

Variety pack is a good idea to give it a try. Guaranteed you'll like at least some of them.
>>
>>72200372
If you enjoyed Thunder, give Nick & Johnny brand a try, I believe it's a Swedish Match (manufacturers of General) extra-strong brand, and they have several varieties that have a comparable flavor to Thunder Frosted. Additionally, I suggest Oden's Extreme products. I believe they just released some differently-sized portions in that line, as well.
>>
>>72200400
All american snus is terrible. Use dip or get swedish snus online.
>>
>>72200372
Thunder and the Odin extra strong snus puts all dip to shame. The only thing that gets close is chew and it's messier than fuck.
>>
Don't start using snus. I've used it for 5 years now, and I've tried quitting many times but it's too addictive. Some people get receded gums too, and it discolours your teeth. Useless waste of money
>>
>>72198553
Not the anon you originally asked

But I used to smoke, then started chewing to rot my gums instead of my lungs. When I started chewing, mostly Grizz Wintergreen long cut. Will tear up your gums pretty good if you chew too much (which I did) so I switched over to Copenhagen for awhile, then back to Grizz. Then I switched to Grizz pouches, because call me a faggot if you want but I got tired of tobacco bits in my teeth and shit. Eventually, cut back enough to get myself on snus. General blows Camel (only non-general stuff I have ever had) out of the water, but if you are used to smoking strong smokes or normal chewing tobacco

Won't do much of fuckall for you getting a buzz. Lasts me maybe 20 minutes and that's with moving the pouch when it sort of stops (this probably does nothing, sort of a carry over from Grizz pouches)

Also, you can supposedly swallow snus, but fuck that. Can't make myself do it.

TLDR, if you are a user of other types of tobacco, probably won't do much for you

However, having quit tobacco for a year or so now, my tolerance has decreased a bit where a can of General during finals week actually *sort of* almost hits the spot
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2124x3021) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2124x3021
The Suns could never get it back together after they lost Nash. So sad.
>>
>>72201322
This bro is right, only used it for 3 years and ive damaged my gumline bad. its a bitch to quit.
>>
I'm not a Swede either, guys.
>>
>>72198536
Can you import Snus to the UK by having a friend mail it?
>>
I never tried snus. I used to use Copenhagen pouches during baseball games as a coach because I didn't want the kids I coached to see me throwing huge wads of tobacco in and out of my mouth.
I brush well and dip roughly a can a week and my dentist says I'm okay.
All that being said I wish I never would've started because I can't take a road trip or hit fungo for the kids I coach without dipping.
>>
>>72200190
Let me fix your wording :
It's not as unhealthy
>>
No snus no drugs no cigarettes
When will you degenerates learn
>>
File: 1461364980379.png (224 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
1461364980379.png
224 KB, 374x366
Me n my gay lover sit back in our loft and enjoy a couple bags of snus after we finished sodomizing each other. Boy, nothing like a snus after anal
>>
File: 1457511822422.png (419 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457511822422.png
419 KB, 900x900
>try to quit cigarettes
>buy some nicotine gum
>now addicted to gum

any /gum/ lads here?
>>
>>72201322
Try nico gum. Give yourself max 1 gum a day. Wait until the depression is unbearable before taking it. The euphoria from that will carry you through the rest of the day.

That gum is way too disgusting to get addicted to.

This method made me quit cold turkey with snus and I was nicotine free a few weeks later.
>>
File: snus.jpg (69 KB, 662x371) Image search: [Google]
snus.jpg
69 KB, 662x371
I prefer General portion extra strong.
The Mackmyra limited edition was OK, more like how snus tasted back in the 80s.

But as the other sweanon said, don't start. It's a bitch to quit.
>pic related
>>
>>72197548
Buy
General xr extra strong white
Grov extra strong
Göteborgs rape orginal
Granit extra strong white
Odens extreme
Siberia red
Ettans original
Rödalacket original

Best ones by me
>>
>>72210111
>>72210111

t. I make up for my small dick by only using the strongest and most disgusting snus. Just take some faggy fruity snus OP. They are much better tasting then the "original" "extreme" shit this guy is recommending.
>>
>>72210159
Why? If you are snusning you whant strong shit. You dont whant the snus to feal like a fruity chewing gum. Unless you are a fucking pussy that just want to look cool snusing.
>>
>>72197548
Buying portioned is a rip off. Buy it 'loose'/lös.
>>
>>72210305

You are the one trying to pose and look cool, I am the one sampling delicious fruity snus I enjoy.
>>
I tried snus once and, although I didn't throw up, I did have a stomach ache from hell. Should I actually spit that shit out as a noob?
>>
>>72210360
>be a swede
>snusing fruit snus
>this is good

You only snus fruit stuff?
>>
>>72210360
100% att du antingen är en tanig tönt som älskar invandrare eller så är du en blatte.
>>
>>72210446

yup, best blend: "Gotländskt Höstsnus".

All the friends who snus in my class wanted some even though they pretend they like the general vit and odin extreme and such shit. When I brought mine they all changed their mind.

Let yourself go of other peoples perception. Just be yourself.
>>
>>72210437
If you're not used to nicotine spit out the snus after 5-10min, otherwise you'll most likely get sick.
If you're just not used to snus your mouth will be runny, spit out as much as you want. Maybe swallow a little for the taste.
>>
>>72210819
Vilken jävla tönt.
>>
>>72210818

Ingetdera min 4cancer vän. Jag kommer från ett bättre bildbräde och jag är en chad som rödpillar folk på löpande band.

Gråt ut nu, din norrländska fjolla. För oavsett hur mycket skit ni snackar om hur tuffa ni är, era fjollskotrar och vilken stark snus ni har så är ni inget mer än hanrejer. Finns inget värre än norrlänningar superfjolliga mesar som tror dem är hillbillies. Aldrig mött en norrlänning som inte var en toffla.

t. skåning.
>>
>>72210929
Är stockholmare din grötkäft.
>>
>>72197548
60% tobacco

40% crushed glass shards

I'm not joking, either
>>
>>72210929
Varför skriver du som om du hade kört din text igenom google translate?
Jävla skåning.
>>
>>72211023

Ännu värre, visste du att Stockholm officiellt är sämre än Malmö nu?

t. besökt båda ställena
>>
>>72211023
>säger det som om det vore en bra sak

Gör inte så..
>>
>>72211110

t. fjollrland
>>
Göreborgs Rape is good snus, funny thing is, Göteborg has the highest level of rapes in the world
>>
>>72210929
>koncentrerad autism från Ahmed
>>
skruf here, more out of habit than anything else
>>
Skruf here, like all of them but extra strong slim white is best one.

>white
>>
File: Odens.jpg (54 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Odens.jpg
54 KB, 300x200
Haven't snused for half a year now. I'm saving alot of money, but goddamn do I miss it. Nothing is better than putting a prill up your lip after a good dinner. Or the breakfast snus. God damn!

If you haven't been snusing for some years, you cannot call yourself a scandinavian.
>>
>>72203619

Swedish or American?
American snus is supposed to be worse and can cause cancer (it's not produced in the same way as Swedish).
>>
>>72198706
This.
If you don't already smoke you should stay the fuck away. Smoked for 10 years, quit thanks to snus, but it's even more addictive.
>>
File: 1423174123149.jpg (97 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
1423174123149.jpg
97 KB, 600x569
>>72211343
>>72211393

The more addictive it is the better it feels.
>>
>>72211393

Far better than smoking though... it's not proven to cause cancer.
>>
>>72211343
Fuck you. I've been free for 6 years now, but God I miss the after-dinner preill.
>>
File: 1460730019487.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460730019487.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
This is now sweden thread
>>
File: Skruf Stark White.jpg (31 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Skruf Stark White.jpg
31 KB, 460x460
This is what I spent 50% of my earned money on in the military. Sitting in a foxhole in the bumfuck nowhere in Norway in complete darkness during an exercise was so comfy. Snus is instant comfyness.
>>
>>72211537
We know you love it, Brynjar al-Styrbjorn but don't push your fetishes on others.
>>
There is a swedish snus named rape?
>>
>>72205697
It's almost expected that baseball coaches chew tobacco.

My coach of many years chewed why are you so guilty?
>>
>>72197548

Is this the latest drug craze among you kids? What are you paint huffers chewing on this time?
>>
>>72197548
take it to /b/ faguette
>>
>>72205180
Yes. It's not illegal to import for personal use. If it gets stopped at customs your friend will have to pay import tax on it, which can be pretty expensive. . Its never happened to me though.
>>
>>72199207
Thats a lie you can buy favored snus in almost any tobacco store
>>
>>72203619

same... i dipped for about 2 years working in a steel mill and it will fuck your gumline up.

i promise.
>>
>>72210831
Thanks Forsen
>>
>>72211317
MIN NEGER
>>
>>72197548

Excuse me, but would you mind getting the fuck out of /pol/ with this /int/ tier crap?

Excuse me, but would you mind getting the fuck out of /pol/ with this /int/ tier crap?

Thank you.

sage/reported
>>
>>72213446
i agree.
the op should read: "redpill me on snus"
imo fucking up your gum is pretty degenerate
>>
>>72197548
Good alternative to cigarettes: instead of lung cancer, you can get mouth, lip and gum cancer.
Mmm-hmmm! Must get me some of that delicious gangrenous mouth!
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.