[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is to hate about this woman /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 630x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 630x424
What is to hate about this woman /pol/?
>>
>>72196424
she's a cuck.
>>
>>72196424
Well, she isn't human anymore for starters. Reptialian bitch.
>>
>>72196424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hillary+clinton+list+of+scandals#
>>
>>72196424

Because she supports:

open borders
increased debt
increased spending
increased taxes
Muslims
LGBT

She stands for just about everything bad, really.
>>
I legit think some of these are from marketing shills doing a form of test groups.
Suddenly 50 pictures of shillary from 45 years ago no one has ever seen before?
It was reported she's spending 2 million dollars on internet shilling, this could be a genuine shill. No one has old pics of this cunt on their hardrive.
>>
>>72197246
If anyone's getting paid to shill it's that cucknadian who spam the same four graphs and screams about 'right-wing retards' every time a democrat is mentioned. I can't fathom that a genuine shitposter would be so persistent or a genuine liberal on /pol/ so blatantly partisan.
>>
BTW- what's wrong with her? for one, over ten different sources say she used to make people hide and didn't allow eye contact with her when walking through the White house, you had to duck into whatever office or curtain was closest.
She and her husband are the embodiment of upstart, nigger-loving, zionist White Trash
>>
>>72197407
>If anyone's getting paid to shill it's that cucknadian who spam the same four graphs and screams about 'right-wing retards' every time a democrat is mentioned. I can't fathom that a genuine shitposter would be so persistent or a genuine liberal on /pol/ so blatantly partisan.
not how a true shill works. You always tell by the sort of posts they make.
would would be the purpose of this post? "how do we improve shillary's numbers with Young, White males? What don't they like about her?"
This is exactly that test question. This is for her "favorablity" rating and what they can do to change the perception.
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (545 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
545 KB, 897x1850
Corruption, murder, lies, incompetence
>>
The murders
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.