[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do some posters get a Europe flag on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
How the hell do some posters get a Europe flag on /pol/?
>>
>>72196051
they live in Europe.
>>
you have to be in europe
>>
>>72196051
You must convert to Islam for that.
>>
>>72196051
I'm curious as well; how would it override your country's flag?
>>
You get the flag if you post from inside certain government (EU) buildings in Brussels.
>>
you have to make enough pro EU posts
>>
Certain multi national phone networks in europe
>>
>>72196051
Post from Brussels or the Hague.
>>
>>72197126
this + proxyfags
>>
By riding the sandnigger cock, obviously.
>>
File: image.jpg (951 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
951 B, 16x11
>>72196994
That's the rumor, at least. Someone else said it might be if you're from Kosovo, but I think that's BS. I've only ever seen the flag post on here once, though.
>>
>>72196051
I had one on my phone some time ago. Half the time I had an EU flag, and half the time I had a Norway flag, even though I didn't move an inch outside of Croatia. Dessignated IP range by my mobile ISP, maybe? I don't know
>>
File: marchofisis.png (436 KB, 715x538) Image search: [Google]
marchofisis.png
436 KB, 715x538
>>72196051
This should be the Europe flag on /pol/
>>
>>72197291
I've seen it several times. It's probably phonefags.
>>
>>72197291
>That's the rumor, at least. Someone else said it might be if you're from Kosovo, but I think that's BS. I've only ever seen the flag post on here once, though.
Any of the big VPNs have it. Not a great mystery. You click the little circle that says "Europe (European Union)."
>>
Mods
>>
>>72196994
That's what is believed. Personally, I believe you get it after you complete the rite to become a pro-EU shill. That, or you can just become a professional cuck and the EU reward you the option to change your flag for doing so.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.